GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

• Thread starter emula
  • 1,346 comments
from standard car to super premium.... "a holdover from GT6".... :lol:

Or perhaps he was meaning the model was initially started [to be premiumised] during GT6 development but was pushed back for a Sport release, seeing as the two cars in its class that it arrived with had also received a similar treatment :dunce:

They literally modeled the scratches the real life car has.
They made textures of scratches . Oh and they also made the paint reflect the fiberglass body underneath . But all the minor details aren't as nice as the Jaguars despite the jaguar being from GT6 . You can litteraly see the polygon edges on the wheel arches on the Nissan but not in the Jag. or Merc . It looks like a high poly GT6 model in that reguard . Not like a built from scratch premium for sport like other cars, especially when it's inferior when compared to returning GT5 /6 models ( Jag. / Merc.) in terms of visible Polygons .

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR

00q2pt7.jpg

01hrp3g.jpg

02ccr0u.jpg

03dqqon.jpg

04i2rip.jpg

05mbr8n.jpg

08dzpcj.jpg

09xuo3n.jpg

10rfqb6.jpg

11uoq42.jpg

12knraw.jpg

13vwrjv.jpg

14vwq1z.jpg

15eyq4r.jpg

16hwryx.jpg

17etprn.jpg

18pcoac.jpg

1976rvf.jpg

205qogi.jpg

21cuolo.jpg

26bss7o.jpg

2754scy.jpg

28ses27.jpg

297esys.jpg

30gesta.jpg

317bs7w.jpg

329isqg.jpg

33ewscy.jpg

34k5shx.jpg

35kpsve.jpg

364bspv.jpg

373wsju.jpg

384ssa9.jpg

39tosvr.jpg

404fswm.jpg

41uhsm2.jpg

42qrsz6.jpg

43a2sxb.jpg

44y2sr2.jpg

45dlsz6.jpg

46kpurc.jpg

47qfuvn.jpg

https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=75716265
I did ask for the Evo.

The next GT on the PS5 will make people's jaws hit the floor,GT Sport is already friggin impressive,i remember the jump from GT 2 to GT 3 being the same.
I feel like the jump between ps1 to ps2 was by far the most impressive jump (imo) in playstation history of graphics, I remember that time seeing how amazing the cars looked back then (having better reflections and 3D modeling and all).
The jump from GT4 to GT5 (ps2 to ps3) did not have the same feel however I was impressed to see more realistic lighting and slighlty more updated textures (for the premium cars).

With all of this said the least impactant jump was from GT6 PS3 to GT Sport on the PS4 (imo) merely due to the fact that with GT6 the graphical fidelity of the game has already been pushed to it's core reaching photorealism.

What I see and like from GT Sport is the upgrade in texture quality (material, shaders and so on), better rounded edges (in most cases), and the improved lighting engine (which gives the illusion of photorealistic).

I suspect the jump from GT Sport PS4 to GT whatever from the PS5 will be only a jump in texture quality, polygon count etc etc...(let's face it the graphics itself is already impressive) it wont be as impactant from the jump of PS1 to PS2... I can be wrong though.
Perhaps we will be able to play in a much clearer and sharper in game quality aswell locked at 60 FPS (without any compromises being made)

Hehe one can only dream...:sly:

I suspect the jump from GT Sport PS4 to GT whatever from the PS5 will be only a jump in texture quality, polygon count etc etc...(let's face it the graphics itself is already impressive) it wont be as impactant from the jump of PS1 to PS2... I can be wrong though.
Perhaps we will be able to play in a much clearer and sharper in game quality aswell locked at 60 FPS (without any compromises being made)

Hehe one can only dream...:sly:

The lighting engine is the thing that will keep blowing our minds in the future,that PS1-PS2 jump may never happen again but there are still ways to improve graphics,i thought GT 6 looked amazing and if someone showed me this gif from GT Sport back in 2013 i would think it was CGI

odroqc.gif

That GT40 actually got worse in some areas.

The next GT on the PS5 will make people's jaws hit the floor,GT Sport is already friggin impressive,i remember the jump from GT 2 to GT 3 being the same.
I'm in hope that PS Next version of Gran Turismo PDI put the same details that they do for the cars into the tracks. Many of the track side props are pretty average quality.

I'm in hope that PS Next version of Gran Turismo PDI put the same details that they do for the cars into the tracks. Many of the track side props are pretty average quality.

Priorities,the PS4 probably can't put all the detail on everything but i bet all the tracks in GT Sport will have a upgrade for PS5

Back