(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

This will be the similar fate that my current controller will face after Saturday... and note: the damage to this one prior to the middle of Race 3 was bad enough...

Attachments

• 20161214_220439.jpg
    20161214_220439.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 25
What the HELLLLL have you done to that poor thing ?? lolol
I think my controller is in unrequited love. It fell hard for the floor in my abode, but sadly my floor didn't seem interested, and so the controller was left broken and vulnerable. Its such a shame, the poor thing really opened up to the floor, but now I gotta pick up the pieces... I feel somewhat responsible, it was me who introduced them in the first place. :(

FINAL standings

@Ash9414 is the drivers champion

Scorpius Apex Racing @DeltaJuliet @Ash9414 J_Starscream are the Team Champions

@Storm_SP17 is the independent champion

@True-blue-8 is the qualifying champion.

:Cheers:

Tonight was not my night and that's all I will say. But well done Ash, thoroughly deserved mate :) In some ways this was my best championship, in other ways my worse. But still been fun and thanks everyone for racing, and have a great Christmas.

:cheers:

FINAL standings

@Ash9414 is the drivers champion

Scorpius Apex Racing @DeltaJuliet @Ash9414 J_Starscream are the Team Champions

@Storm_SP17 is the independent champion

@True-blue-8 is the qualifying champion.

:Cheers:

Tonight was not my night and that's all I will say. But well done Ash, thoroughly deserved mate :) In some ways this was my best championship, in other ways my worse. But still been fun and thanks everyone for racing, and have a great Christmas.

:cheers:
Didn't fancy putting your points of the final 3 races into the Independent Championship, no @True-blue-8?

Gonna be hosting a get together in a few weeks, just a night of racing and chilling. If anyone wants to pop along drop me a message :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back