(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

@True Blue : I m very happy to heard that đź‘Ť.
Today i was geting a new PS3 because my old PS3 is dead yesterday... So finally, tonigth i think i can t train with you, because i need to install GT6, updates, and restart the game... Sorry guys

@DannyB013 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @NinjaEvo @Storm_SP17 @Ash9414 @Ives40 @Duker_86 @Antares26 @Richie massie @STOCKY8A1 @SIERRA95

Reminder to all about the racing tonight. We will start at 8PM sharp so try and be on time :)
Aw hot balls!!

Sorry, losing track of my days where I've been so tired lately, I genuinely been saying to a colleague today that it was Tuesday... she had to remind me that no, it's Wednesday and that I have the next 5 days off... then got home late from dropping off some food I cooked for mum and just slept!

Maybe a trip to the doctor is in order...

Provisional Results from Big Willow (Rounds 10, 11 & 12... I think). All results are provisional until any and all stewarding has been completed.

Qualifying:
P_Nov16_203945.jpg
Race 1:
P_Nov16_203948.jpg
Race 2:
P_Nov16_211105.jpg
Race 3:
P_Nov16_214123.jpg

Sorry if I was in a mood as well guys but I'm absolutely shattered. This working BS is killing me... :lol:

I have relooked at the end of race 2 and still fail to see how my driving was not up to scratch. I have asked others to review it, which they have and said was fine. I wish people had the same mind set when they cheat and slam into people obviously than I get đź‘Ž

see you next week đź‘Ť

Is Tokyo still going ahead tonight? Woke up this morning feeling like I'd swallowed a pack of razor blades.

Also, since I forgot:

Race 1:

Race 2:

Race 3:

Is Tokyo still going ahead tonight? Woke up this morning feeling like I'd swallowed a pack of razor blades.

Also, since I forgot:

Race 1:

Race 2:

Race 3:

I'd prefer to postpone if possible mate. I'm having a hectic day, and really not in the mood to jump straight in and have to deal with people complaining about my driving, then ignoring me.

I'd prefer to postpone if possible mate. I'm having a hectic day, and really not in the mood to jump straight in and have to deal with people complaining about my driving, then ignoring me.

Works for me buddy, way I'm feeling I doubt I'd last the night... :cheers:

I'll put a room up around 745 and we can have a few races all the same. Maybe do two different tracks 12 laps each - just for fun obv :)

Just a disclaimer that i am not trying to hijack the series like what seems to have recently happened elsewhere - just to practice given some others may still be available - i for one keep my weds evenings free to participate đź‘Ť

True and Ninja you should both join anyway just for some downtime :cheers:

I'll put a room up around 745 and we can have a few races all the same. Maybe do two different tracks 12 laps each - just for fun obv :)

Just a disclaimer that i am not trying to hijack the series like what seems to have recently happened elsewhere - just to practice given some others may still be available - i for one keep my weds evenings free to participate đź‘Ť

True and Ninja you should both join anyway just for some downtime :cheers:
What time will you be around til mate?

Edit - I know you aren't mate lol there are a few people AWOL. I'd like Danny and stocky to try make the last few races, and storm lol

If the race is definitely postponed, I think I'll skip this evening. Got a whole load of stuff that I really should catch up on. :)

EDIT: If you do decide to race, let me know and I'll get online.

Last edited:
Right guys, I'm sorry but I can't make tonight. Work is escalating so I'm getting busier and busier. CURSE YOU REAL LIFE!!! :P

Run if everyone is available, I really didn't want to miss Tokyo but we'll never get this damned series finished otherwise lol

Right guys, I'm sorry but I can't make tonight. Work is escalating so I'm getting busier and busier. CURSE YOU REAL LIFE!!! :P

Run if everyone is available, I really didn't want to miss Tokyo but we'll never get this damned series finished otherwise lol
Yikes, one of your favourites too :(

That's my worry too, anymore delays and we'll get stopped by Christmas lol

Is anyone unable to make tonight?

I should be able to make this evening if we're racing. :) Perhaps we should organise two races in the same week, with maybe one at the weekend?

Last edited:
Yep, something like that. Whatever suits everybody. And we don't actually know who's going to turn up tonight either. :/

Back