(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 313 comments
  • 22,717 views
Maybe it's something I just have to drive around then.
I think the biggest example I can give is the Integra.

Stock, the car wasn't too bad to drive. Try put a tune on it and it turns into something that would never pass an MOT.
 
Champ Race tonigth? i can t find the lobby online...
 
19:00 - Race lobby opens for practice
19:50 - All drivers are expected to have joined the lobby.
20:00 - Qualifying
20:10 - Race 1 Start
20:30 - Race 1 Finish
20:35 - Race 2 Start
20:55 - Race 2 Finish
21:00 - Race 3 Start
21:20 - Race 3 Finish

Ermm...? Hahaha. :P
 
Am I missing something or there's actually no lobby?
 
I'm only just logging on because I kept thinking to myself that it opens at 8pm :lol:
 
Sorry True Blue said to me 21h paris and now it is 21h in paris... I m sorry i don t understand:banghead:
 
Sorry True Blue said to me 21h paris and now it is 21h in paris... I m sorry i don t understand:banghead:
You're actually right. We're all wondering why there's no lobby yet.
 
now i found!yeah cooool:cheers:
 
:banghead::banghead:🤬🤬

Very sorry guys. I've been dealing with an emergency for the last 6 hours. It's been non stop and I couldn't get a bloody internet connection. Did people manage to do the races?
 
race will be postponed?
 
Nope, we decided it wasn't fair without you. :)
I don't mind mate, I had hoped to keep this season running smoothly. Don't wait for me again :lol:

But thanks, its appreciated :) Just gotta try sort the problems out now so it doesn't affect FGT :/
 
All the GTTCC races are on Wednesdays, so it shouldn't affect FGT?
 
All the GTTCC races are on Wednesdays, so it shouldn't affect FGT?
no but the issues I've had today will now take a few days to sort out. Gotta put uni on hold and get it sorted.

Basically, as I said to you about the garages being knocked down/the car we moved it today. However some woman in the street (I swear shes the devil) came running out yelling 'i'm not having that broken down car parked in my street.' Calling a classic car with the engine being rebuilt is strike one, then she started attacking the car. It was being parked in a friend's drive, out of the way and she just flipped.

So now we're back to square 1 and have limited rent time on the trailer and nowhere for the car to go :/
 
But race will be postponed?
 
Let me see about that. I'm going out with family to eat tonight so I don't know if I can still have enough sleep to make the race.
 
I'll be there but I haven't been able to sign into PSN on my phone so that's a little worrying.
 
Ash has asked for tonight to be delayed a bit, is anyone unable to wait a bit longer and do some practice?
 
Is anyone against pushing the starts back an hour?
 
Back