(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 313 comments
  • 22,712 views
I am looking forward to racing in Spa cause R3 was a murder and I was choking on potential leads all night long :lol:

EDIT: @True-blue-8, I think I need a rundown on how Indies are scored, I don't get how we have more points in the indies table than we do in the overall.
 
EDIT: @True-blue-8, I think I need a rundown on how Indies are scored, I don't get how we have more points in the indies table than we do in the overall.
Let's say you finished 4th and Storm finished 5th with Ives 7th, Duker 9th and Ninja 11th behind you.

In the overall championship you'd have
Noir - 14
Storm - 12
Ives - 9
Duker - 7
Ninja - 5

But in the indies championship you'd have
Noir - 20
Storm - 18
Ives - 16
Duker - 14
Ninja - 12

I believe that's how it works, plus any bonus points you get in the race. 👍
 
Oh okay, so we get points based on our finishing position within the independents. That explains it.
 
Star sneakily leaving me out of the example... you just know I'm gonna end up top. ;)
 
Round 1 - MidField Raceway


Qualifying

1. DeltaJulietMike
2. J_Starscream
3. True-blue-8
4. Ash9414
5. StormPacer17
6. The_Noir_Antares
7. Ives40
8. duker_86
9. TheOldStig
10. NinjitsuEvolved


Race 1
1. J_Starscream
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. StormPacer17
4. The_Noir_Antares
5. Ash9414
6. True-blue-8
7. Ives40
8. TheOldStig
9. duker_86
10. NinjitsuEvolved
Fastest Lap - StormPacer17
Lap Leaders - J_Starscream, DeltaJulietMike, duker_86


Race 2
1. Ash9414
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. True-blue-8 (Reprimand)
4. Ives40
5. StormPacer17
6. NinjitsuEvolved
7. The_Noir_Antares
8. J_Starscream
9. duker_86 (Warning)
10. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - Ash9414
Lap Leaders - Ash9414, NinjitsuEvolved, True-blue-8


Race 3
1. DeltaJulietMike
2. Ash9414
3. True-blue-8
4. NinjitsuEvoled
5. StormPacer17
6. The_Noir_Antares
7. Ives40
8. duker_86
DNF. J_Starscream
DNF. TheOldStig (Warning)
Fastest Lap - DeltaJulietMike
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, Ash9414, True-blue-8, Ives40



CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS

:cheers:​
 
High 2:42 offline with full power and battery. Either I'm just too slow (hopefully not), or there's something really off here.

@Storm_SP17 have you done any offline laps, mate?
 
High 2:42 offline with full power and battery. Either I'm just too slow (hopefully not), or there's something really off here.

@Storm_SP17 have you done any offline laps, mate?
Did you try to conserve for a lap? That will be crucial for qualy
 
2
High 2:42 offline with full power and battery. Either I'm just too slow (hopefully not), or there's something really off here.

@Storm_SP17 have you done any offline laps, mate?
Low 2:43 with full penalty and dribs and drabs on the ERS
 
I think Storm is a lot quicker than me with full penalty. :O
 
I was in the high 43s when I started on max penalty but with full charge... that said, cold tyres.
 
Back