(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

First race - Sorry @NinjaEvo .

Second race - I concede my position. I'll take 9th. No real reason.

No worries mate, I don't think either of us could've done anything different anyway. You'l see the chaos into that corner when these videos are finally edited and up. đź‘Ť

Provisional Results from Circuito Di Roma (Rounds 7, 8 & 9), all results are provisional until any and all stewarding has been completed.

Qualifying:
P_Oct26_205922.jpg

Race 1:
P_Oct26_205932.jpg

Race 2:
P_Oct26_213105.jpg

Race 3:
P_Oct26_215905.jpg

Round 7: @epic_apri_39 Watch from 3:30, anarchy.

Round 8: Last 6 Laps are classics, gotta give @DeltaJuliet his dues, great racing. Lap 12 into the kink, how there was no massive shunt shows the respect on display while still fighting each other tooth and nail.

Round 9: Didn't have the pace, but the Lag Damage really didn't help.

For next race i take #25 / SIERRA95 / TEAM Tribute Of Racing / if possible ;).

Yesterday, races was very fun and very close:tup:! just a little disappointed with the lag during last race...

I can t wait to race the next!

Right guys, the fact that True has gone AWOL must mean that something has happened to make him miss last nights proceedings, something obviously out of his control and probably quite serious. Last nights scheduled round at Big Willow did not proceed so to anyone who missed it don't panic, no points have been awarded and you haven't missed the meeting.

If there is no response from True then I will host next weeks event where we will try to get the Big Willow round completed. For clarification, the lobby SHOULD be open before 8pm for an 8:10 start time. I'd like to start at 8 on the dot but I've gotten myself back into work, which might delay me a touch in getting home and set up.

I do think though that we need to establish some form of contingency plan in case this happens again, otherwise we'll never get to drive that damned Impreza... :lol:

EDIT: That's 8pm GMT now that the clocks have gone back for winter here in the UK. Please double check your start time if you are not on GMT.

I do not understand what's happening but I hope that the championship will resume normally on Wednesday:cheers:. Are there people who have quit the championship?

I do not understand what's happening but I hope that the championship will resume normally on Wednesday:cheers:. Are there people who have quit the championship?

The championship will resume normal service from Wednesday all the way through until it is completed. I honestly don't know if anyone has quit but if there is just 4 of us like last night I guess we're all scoring some big points. :cheers:

The most confusing thing of last night was no storm, Ash, Danny or Mike showed up aswell as true. Might be worth tagging everyone involved to see if they were absent for all different reasons I suppose a bit of an interest check?

Sorry about that. I thought I had already posted earlier in the thread that I wouldn't be able to make it this week. I was karting IRL instead. :P Should be back to regular attendance from next week. I had actually hoped I would miss Willow Springs because I really don't like that circuit aha.

I can genuinely say that I completely forgot about it so I'm really sorry. I've been very busy recently so it just wasn't on my mind. I'm sad to hear the race didn't go ahead though

I was online at the normal start time but didn't see true, so joined another race. Duker I got your message but by then was racing elsewhere, which I eventually dc'd from followed by full system crash!

Should be there next week hopefully all others can make it too :)

Right guys, I can't host tonight. Just turned up 3 hours late to work (thanks Snow) so I won't get out of here until 8 at the earliest. Sorry guys.

We can put it back another week. Since nobody complained about the time change I mentioned earlier too, we should start at 21:00 UTC.

Please note that there will be no race this week as ninja, among others, can not make it. The season will continue next week and I shall host, mainly for my actual friends who I will not let down.

There was also no agreement to a 9pm start ash so stop twisting things to suit yourself as usual, you do it enough on track.

Races will stay at 8pm. If anyone needs me they can contact me on psn. I shall host a practice lobby tonight if people wish to join.

Back