somebody Messages 1,412 Canberra Messages Unwired-Eddie Oct 31, 2007 #1 I know some people might think this is a waste of time, but I found these funny. Guitar heroes I love the ACDC version.
I know some people might think this is a waste of time, but I found these funny. Guitar heroes I love the ACDC version.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Oct 31, 2007 #3 Can't watch it here, I'll check it at home.
Formula1Driver Messages 971 Messages Bomberang Nov 18, 2007 #4 That is hilarious, I love the santana one, Cant stop laughing! Oh my god.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Nov 18, 2007 #5 I've seen these quite a while ago. I post the Eddie Van Halen video a long time ago. I think it's the funniest one.
I've seen these quite a while ago. I post the Eddie Van Halen video a long time ago. I think it's the funniest one.