Guys who stream GTsport..

• Thread starter R10tz0r
  • 168 comments
For pure entertainment value I've yet to come across anyone who comes close to the Notorious P.I.G.

Tidgney and Kie I watch mostly to learn lines, braking points and race strategy.

EERIEISSSS falls somewhere in between these two categories, a bit of both there.

Is there a policy against drivers from GTP advertising their streams here.

I love GTS but my skill ceiling is low but I really enjoy watching the skills of pretty much all of the streamers I know of - even the guy in the racing helmet who never says a word just occasionally gives the camera a gloved thumbs up.

I think a dedicated thread with a list of and links to GTP users channels would be great idea.

Shameless sales pitch but I race in the Asia/Pacific region so you don't even have to do crazy tabs to watch my FIA races because Tidgney etc are racing at a different time 👍
Yup the best sales pitch I could come up with was why not both :lol:

Twitch MonkeyMan_707 <- ;)

I'll also put Turismo_Lesters name in the ring of good GT streamers, he's one of those crazy fast drivers who doesn't voice chat but you can learn so much from

I'd love to set up some stream collaborations with some other drivers so if anyone in here is keen then it me up

Well worth checking out @SileightyCyrus from the US who streams GTS. His channel is TyrannoCyrusRex on Twitch.
I've been watching his Sunday and Tuesday streams. He's fast and races clean 👍.

Thanks mate :)

So I just quit my job to be a full time streamer with the support of the wife. I stream GT every Sunday and Tuesday 12 - 6 PST. I have the ol mic and face cam and I mainly just try to get as many GT Sport wins as possible. I was a 2014 GT Academy NY Semifinalist, and I have 215 wins out of 372 races at the moment and I just try to keep it nice and chill on stream at all times.

Twitch.tv/tyrannocyrusrex < I'll be live in a half hour after eating too many pancakes. :)

So I just quit my job to be a full time streamer with the support of the wife. I stream GT every Sunday and Tuesday 12 - 6 PST. I have the ol mic and face cam and I mainly just try to get as many GT Sport wins as possible. I was a 2014 GT Academy NY Semifinalist, and I have 215 wins out of 372 races at the moment and I just try to keep it nice and chill on stream at all times.

Twitch.tv/tyrannocyrusrex < I'll be live in a half hour after eating too many pancakes. :)
Respect for going after the full time streamer thing. I dream of getting to that point one day.
I'll be sure to check your stream out some time, though time zones are usually a prick (actually your schedule in your twitch description doesn't give times)

Respect for going after the full time streamer thing. I dream of getting to that point one day.
I'll be sure to check your stream out some time, though time zones are usually a prick (actually your schedule in your twitch description doesn't give times)

Thanks man! Honestly it's a lot of preparation and a lot more luck - my wife is now a nurse and is funding the thing! Haha. I should copy the schedule, the countdown gives the times on the little widget, but it's a good call to add it to the actual schedule. I just saw you followed, and I appreciate both that and the tip! :)

Yeah you had to admire his patience, what was that at the end a 10m wait to see if it would unfreeze? :D

Aren't you on your way to Spain?

I'm not in the Regional Finals as I wasn't Top 3 UK (4th :banghead:), therefore didn't qualify for the Nations Final, however I will be going to the World Finals next month for the Manufacturer Finals :)

Do you plan on competing in, and streaming, any FIA races in the future?
I'm sure you'd do really well in those 👍.

:cheers:

he's clean when others in the race are as fast or faster, but if he's racing against slower people (almost everyone in the game) he makes too much contact.
(Almost) every GT Streamer/Youtuber.

When being divebombed: "Disgusting move by that guy, he's not a fair racer"

While divebombing: "Yeah I had that corner, I was faster than him anyway"

The double standards are ridiculous

I hope nobody in this forum watches this YouTuber.

He’s everything that’s wrong with this community and I’m baffled that he’s so self absorbed that he can upload these videos and blame other drivers.

2:55, that’s one of the most disgusting moves I’ve ever seen in this game, taking out two guys and still coming in 2nd, and he immediately wants to shift the blame on other guys. This is what people see when they look up GT on YouTube and think it’s okay to behave this way. No wonder the races have gone to ****.

Wow, he’s not done. 7:19, pushes the other guy but completely doesn’t care lmao.

13:04, again blaming another guy rather than accepting his stupid move. This guy must be a caricature. I can’t explan it otherwise

Last edited:
Do you plan on competing in, and streaming, any FIA races in the future?
I'm sure you'd do really well in those 👍.

:cheers:
After winning the last FIA race, I've decided to change my schedule to fit in the FIA races. So now I'll be streaming Sunday and Wednesday 12 to 6ish so I can try my hand at some more FIA victories. :cool::cool:

I hope nobody in this forum watches this pathetic YouTuber.
The saddest part is that you don't even have to watch a single one of his videos to get this impression of him. His style of thumbnails and video titles highlight everything wrong with modern YouTube. Don't produce quality content, just hold down your Caps Lock key, put an emoji in every single thumbnail and watch the views roll in.

3rd clearly turns in on him, either intentionally or because he's still recovering.
Lmao, he is two (!) car lengths back once he gets to the braking point but STILL wants to outbrake the guy before him. He wouldn't even have made the corner if he didn't use the Porsche as another braking assistance. They Italian in front then HAS to turn right, otherwise he drives into the two guys in front of him. This is the perfect example of a senseless divebomb and you're still trying to defend it.

I'm not sure there's contact here. There's no Sr down.
Sure, because we can always let the **** SR system decide who made an error and who didn't. Actually, not at all.

The other driver doesn't leave a cars width. It's possible he didn't see him though.
He again was a car length back and tried to outbrake another the guy, ON THE OUTSIDE even, even though he can see the guy is moving to the left to get back on the racing line. And why should the German even leave enough room when he isn't even along side him or even close? He was fully behind him and had no obligation to leave any room.

This guy was once part of the A+ rank which just shows how pathetic the DR system in this game actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao, he is two (!) car lengths back once he gets to the braking point but STILL wants to outbrake the guy before him. He wouldn't even have made the corner if he didn't use the Porsche as another braking assistance. They Italian in front then HAS to turn right, otherwise he drives into the two guys in front of him. This is the perfect example of a senseless divebomb and you're still trying to defend it.
If 3rd didn't turn in on him he'd have easily made the apex at the correct speed and without contact. You seem to think moves can't be made in the braking zone. In reality a divebomb is fair game as long as you get your car alongside before the turn in point. 3rd's line will take him closer to the barrier than the apex.
upload_2018-10-27_13-40-54.png

Sure, because we can always let the **** SR system decide who made an error and who didn't. Actually, not at all.
As i said I'm unsure if there's contact. It's very close. I get Sr down for almost all contact irrespective of who's at fault. Penalties are a different story.
wtf does this even mean? He again was a car length back and tried to outbrake another the guy, ON THE OUTSIDE even, even though he can see the guy is moving to the left to get back on the racing line. And why should the German even leave enough room when he isn't even along side him or even close? He was fully behind him and had no obligation to leave any room.
Again, it's perfectly acceptable to attempt an overtake in the braking zone. The speed difference between the two in this case makes it almost impossible for him not to try. IMO the other driver hasn't rejoined safely. He should be aware that those behind will be approaching the braking zone much faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
We must be watching different videos.

3rd clearly turns in on him, either intentionally or because he's still recovering.

Intentional I would guess. I think the car in front was trying to block the pass but left it far too late, or probably shouldn't have attempted it to begin with being the braking zone and all. IMHO they also completely misjudged the speed difference between themself and the player behind. This type of defensive move happens far too often in the lower DR levels.

7:19 close but not sure theres contact. Would need the other players perspective to know either way.

13:04 - If you try an overtake out there theres a good chance you're going off. The pass is rarely going to be made that way anyway. The youtuber pretty much admits they should've tried the inside line if you watch further.

I hope nobody in this forum watches this pathetic YouTuber.

He’s everything that’s wrong with this community and I’m baffled that he’s so self absorbed that he can upload these videos and blame other drivers.

2:55, that’s one of the most disgusting moves I’ve ever seen in this game, taking out two guys and still coming in 2nd, and he immediately wants to shift the blame on other guys. This is what people see when they look up GT on YouTube and think it’s okay to behave this way. No wonder the races have gone to ****.

Wow, he’s not done. 7:19, pushes the other guy but completely doesn’t care lmao. I’m gonna take this guy out whenever I see him in a lobby.

13:04, again blaming another guy rather than accepting his stupid move. This guy must be a caricature. I can’t explan it otherwise

If 3rd didn't turn in on him he'd have easily made the apex at the correct speed and without contact. You seem to think moves can't be made in the braking zone. In reality a divebomb is fair game as long as you get your car alongside before the turn in point. 3rd's line will take him closer to the barrier than the apex.
View attachment 776553

As i said I'm unsure if there's contact. It's very close. I get Sr down for almost all contact irrespective of who's at fault. Penalties are a different story.

Again, it's perfectly acceptable to attempt an overtake in the braking zone. The speed difference between the two in this case makes it almost impossible for him not to try. IMO the other driver hasn't rejoined safely. He should be aware that those behind will be approaching the braking zone much faster.

That first move from him was disgraceful. There are such a thing as legit passing maneuvers in the braking zone but that was not one of them.

He crashed two people who were about to go side by side through a tight chicane. There was already traffic there and he made the choice to late brake in a fashion that didn’t allow for any other result than him taking that spot. Even when battling for corner position with only one other car, if you late brake, you have to consider that they might turn in before you get there, because if they do and you hit them, it’s your fault. If battling for position with more than one car, you must consider that the guy in front of you might have to suddenly turn in to avoid contact with the car he’s battling with. There’s not enough room for 3 through there, not like that anyway. He forced it by braking too late and didn’t even give himself a way out.

This guy wasn’t close enough to be considered a clean threat, and the bomb he went for didn’t leave anyone any opportunities to avoid the wreck. It’s not the kind of move you would go for in real life, and if you did it would be a reckless and selfish move.

That first move from him was disgraceful. There are such a thing as legit passing maneuvers in the braking zone but that was not one of them.

He crashed two people who were about to go side by side through a tight chicane. There was already traffic there and he made the choice to late brake in a fashion that didn’t allow for any other result than him taking that spot. Even when battling for corner position with only one other car, if you late brake, you have to consider that they might turn in before you get there, because if they do and you hit them, it’s your fault. If battling for position with more than one car, you must consider that the guy in front of you might have to suddenly turn in to avoid contact with the car he’s battling with. There’s not enough room for 3 through there, not like that anyway. He forced it by braking too late and didn’t even give himself a way out.

This guy wasn’t close enough to be considered a clean threat, and the bomb he went for didn’t leave anyone any opportunities to avoid the wreck. It’s not the kind of move you would go for in real life, and if you did it would be a reckless and selfish move.
Look at the screenshot I posted. The Porsche is not going for the apex. The two ahead haven't even begun to turn in. He's just been off track so it's possible he's still recovering. There's also a big speed difference because he's been off. The streamer in question and the Porsche could have both made the corner without contact if the Porsche didn't turn in so early.

Look at the screenshot I posted. The Porsche is not going for the apex. The two ahead haven't even begun to turn in. He's just been off track so it's possible he's still recovering. There's also a big speed difference because he's been off. The streamer in question and the Porsche could have both made the corner without contact if the Porsche didn't turn in so early.

The Porsche can turn in whenever he wants to. Just because it doesn’t appear to you that he’s going for the apex doesn’t mean he isn’t trying to. Maybe he’s barely holding onto the car at this point, doesn’t matter but it looks to me like he’s peeking up the inside of the car in front of him. Streamer was too far behind to go for that move while leaving himself a way out, which there was none. The Porsche hadn’t turned in when he first decided to make the bomb, but still turned in before he got there, but it was too late to avoid the crash because he had already overcooked his entry and couldn’t go off wide or brake harder to avoid contact. It’s a desperation move plain and simple. I understand taking that look up the inside, but he should have braked earlier and coasted in, pumping the brakes to allow himself the option of gaining the position cleanly had the opportunity been there or properly abandoning the maneuver and entering the chicane behind traffic like he should have. The proof is in the pudding, he caused two people to crash and didn’t have to. He probably could have still gained one position before the finish line but didn’t want to accept that two other players having a bit of a battle in front of him might not yield maximum benefit if he stayed clean through there. It was pretty clear what was going to happen as soon as he went for that dive, not sure how anyone would expect any different.

Last edited:
it looks to me like he’s peeking up the inside of the car in front of him.
He's further away from the car in front than the car behind is from him. He's just been off and is going slower than those around him. He's not having a look up the inside. At best he's not in full control, in which case he hasn't rejoined safely. At worst he sees a car approaching from behind and tries to cover the inside too late.
The Porsche can turn in whenever he wants to.
He has a responsibility not to cause a collision. As soon as he turns in there he gives no opportunity for the car behind to avoid running into him. Neither of them would have hit the car in front but for the fact they lost braking force. In short if he doesn't turn in there there is no collision. If the car behind overshoots the apex or causes contact in the turning zone then my opinion would change.
Just because it doesn’t appear to you that he’s going for the apex doesn’t mean he isn’t trying to.
If he's in control, and hasn't plain misjudged it, then he's not going for the apex. In all three scenarios he's at fault.
but still turned in before he got there,
He turned in too early. It's the same as if he turns to block someone passing on a straight. It's not the passer's fault.
he caused two people to crash
If the guy in front doesn't cut him off there is no crash (at least not as it happened).
didn’t want to accept that two other players having a bit of a battle in front of him might not yield maximum benefit if he stayed clean through there.
There's no reason to speculate what he was thinking. We have no idea.
It was pretty clear what was going to happen as soon as he went for that dive, not sure how anyone would expect any different.
Again, if the car in front doesn't turn in there is no collision. The outcome would have been different.

Back