HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
HELP ME!
BMW E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10, BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 and BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11 use the same setup?

they look like they all have the same suspension parameters so i guess so

We revised some of the GT3s over the weekend, I'm just about to post revisions, seems to be a bit better than before, everyone was getting faster laptimes and said cars had better feel....

Should all be done in next hr... 👍

We revised some of the GT3s over the weekend, I'm just about to post revisions, seems to be a bit better than before, everyone was getting faster laptimes and said cars had better feel....

Should all be done in next hr... 👍
have you figured out a Audi R8 Team Phoenix tune with no abs? because no matter what i do the front dips down way to much and i'm reluctant to raise the front ride height because you understeer more :/

have you figured out a Audi R8 Team Phoenix tune with no abs? because no matter what i do the front dips down way to much and i'm reluctant to raise the front ride height because you understeer more :/

Yes and no... Yes, we have a couple of setups that "work" with equal FR / RR tyres and 0kgs ballast, but the car feels awful.. i.e. it's nothing like similiar racecars or the LMS's from GT5, it feels just 'dead'. You can drive it like other cars, but just feels horrible i.e. very planted with little feedback..

When i will have time, i will give you a good amount of feedback ;)

Cool - thanks Ricky..

hey Highlandor great tune!!! My favorite is the mclaren mp4 :) but i need some tips to adjust it on Nurburgring. I would be grateful for your help:) sory for my english.

No problem, give me a few days and I will change it for better on the ring 👍

Are you using it online / offline & what tyres you have on car?

I use it oniline and offline on RH tyres. btw on other tracks is perfect for me:):)
I also tried most of your 450 pp tune on SH offline,and I must say they are perfect to my driving style:):)
thanks for Your work and help.

I use it oniline and offline on RH tyres. btw on other tracks is perfect for me:):)
I also tried most of your 450 pp tune on SH offline,and I must say they are perfect to my driving style:):)
thanks for Your work and help.

No problem, thank you... :bowdown:

450p cars are great when racing online, much fun :D

Ok, I'll try and help with the MP4 as soon as I can.. 👍

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11 - SPORTS medium - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: aero

Engine - exhaust
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1455kgs
Fully custom gearbox (stock ratios)

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension:

110 / 110
17.74 / 11.24
3 / 6
3 / 6
5 / 3
0.0 / 0.0
-0.18 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Last edited:
Thanks again for your tuning expertice andy! I was able to absolutely run away from all but one in the miata. The kill list included the frs, dino ferrari and supra sz-r but unfortunately I didn't have enough speed to keep up with the integra on the straights. The relatively long straight at the end of autumn ring meant any gains made during the race were lost by turn 1. If I had known ahead of time I was so outgunned on the straights I would have kept weight stock and added power instead of stage 3 weight reduction ,but I still made a strong showing and finished 2nd twice.

This race confirmed one thing for ne though. In any race that is more than 10 minutes long, in about every league enduro or sprint I've been in, power seems to always trump handling period. I think I'm going to start editing your tunes to not include weight reduction and get the most power I can out of each setup. For me i think that'll provide better results. Not sure what your experience has been but a worse handling car can hang just close enough usually in the corners to blow by on each straight and erase any advantage. And most tracks end in a straight so if its close the power wins.

Thanks again for your tuning expertice andy! I was able to absolutely run away from all but one in the miata. The kill list included the frs, dino ferrari and supra sz-r but unfortunately I didn't have enough speed to keep up with the integra on the straights. The relatively long straight at the end of autumn ring meant any gains made during the race were lost by turn 1. If I had known ahead of time I was so outgunned on the straights I would have kept weight stock and added power instead of stage 3 weight reduction ,but I still made a strong showing and finished 2nd twice.

This race confirmed one thing for ne though. In any race that is more than 10 minutes long, in about every league enduro or sprint I've been in, power seems to always trump handling period. I think I'm going to start editing your tunes to not include weight reduction and get the most power I can out of each setup. For me i think that'll provide better results. Not sure what your experience has been but a worse handling car can hang just close enough usually in the corners to blow by on each straight and erase any advantage. And most tracks end in a straight so if its close the power wins.

LOL aaawwwwww bless it, the little '89 Miata got 2nd.. haha, thought it might do OK round there, didn't expect it to do that well.... very cool :cool: , beat the FRS's an Dino too :lol:

I hope you stuck your butt out the roof and waved it at them as you cleared off :D (no pictures required, it's bad enough imagining that...)..

Whats next week?

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 - SPORTS medium - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: aero

Engine - stage1 and exhaust etc
Weight reduction stage 3 = 1331kgs

Suspension:

115 / 115
19.12 / 9.45
3 / 4
4 / 6
4 / 2
0.0 / 0.0
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00 - SPORTS hard - 450pp (V2.1)

Stock: aero, weight, engine

Suspension:

115 / 115
9.43 / 4.48
2 / 4
3 / 6
3 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

4 / 8

LSD:

Bolted this onto my Civic R '97 mate. Drives great. 👍 Tad of understeer coming out of slow corners and a little wheel spin but I shouldn't be surprised as it's FF and it's not a tune specific for the car I've chosen. Very well balanced though :)

Bolted this onto my Civic R '97 mate. Drives great. 👍 Tad of understeer coming out of slow corners and a little wheel spin but I shouldn't be surprised as it's FF and it's not a tune specific for the car I've chosen. Very well balanced though :)

Hi Andy :D

Yeh, it'll work roughly, to a certain extent, but it'll probably need car specific setup to get the best out of it..

Which civic you using - the road one that could be RM'd in GT5? If you could give the full model name I can check to see what needs adjusting 👍

All setups are going to need some changes to suit people's style / needs, let me know if you're getting understeer/oversteer or tyre wear problems and we can make some changes to help 👍

I just like the brakes more soft, like 2 / 1 or 2 / 0... But i'm not sure if i need to change! I tell you after... thank u!

Hi Andy :D

Yeh, it'll work roughly, to a certain extent, but it'll probably need car specific setup to get the best out of it..

Which civic you using - the road one that could be RM'd in GT5? If you could give the full model name I can check to see what needs adjusting 👍

Yes that one. Civic Type R (EK) '97

And yes, as you say it works. It's good enough for me atm with my offline adventures.

👍

GT300 setups now posted - alot of these cars are so good as stock, it's difficult to improve, so just tried to make cars have more flexible ride i.e. handle bumps, height changes mid corner etc a bit better..

Thanks, man. I just got back from my trip so I will be looking forward to putting them through their paces and comparing your tunes with a couple of mine (I am still learning).

Hello, Highlandor--

You know what you speak of & today is a good day for MR drivetrain (not that you didn't know before lol).

GT6 update info;

----Handling on MR vehicles has improved.
----While adjusting power or weight limits, displayed PP updates in real-time.

the second one is just a little nice one. I see you updated GT3 set-up's, ill have to try. Ive got pretty comfortable in R8 LMS, now that it handles better, should be really fun. Let me know if you can turn out an updated R8 set-up one more time, thanks a lot Highlandor.

Last edited:
Highlandor,I've used a few of your tunes,and let me tell you they are off the hook brother. I was struggling with the set-ups on GT6,but since I've started using yours I'm alot more competitive. I'm in an online racing group and finally enjoying it.Just wanted to say thanks man and keep up the great work.

The toe settings are missing on this tune,can you help a brother out,

We're looking at some 550pp MR cars now, probably going to do another setup for the NSX as we're getting results with some other cars and I think the NSX would benefit..

For now, try something like -0.05 fr and +0.10 rr, or go lower - on front for more turn in, if car is too planted then maybe reverse the toe and go +0.10 fr and -0.02 or -0.05 rr.. 👍

Cool
We're looking at some 550pp MR cars now, probably going to do another setup for the NSX as we're getting results with some other cars and I think the NSX would benefit..

For now, try something like -0.05 fr and +0.10 rr, or go lower - on front for more turn in, if car is too planted then maybe reverse the toe and go +0.10 fr and -0.02 or -0.05 rr.. 👍
Cool,I've got it set at -0.04 frt and 0.12 rear,drives very good with those settings,I'm practicing for a league race on Tsukuba,and the car seems to jump a bit in some of the corners,think I'll back off on the roll bars a bit and see what happens,thanks again bro.

Back