HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by Highlandor, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

I
    I hear that about the OCD! :-)

Highlandor likes this.
  2. swjaxon

swjaxon

3. swjaxon

swjaxon

I ended up using the NSX instead because it was alot more stable on the Motegi oval,if I could figure out how to get some straightaway speed out of the NSX I would be able to smoke my buddies,I finished 5th this race,how you doing btw,things calming down any?:cheers:

Highlandor likes this.
  4. Sander 001

Sander 001

Loving your Genesis tune, what a great sleeper.

Highlandor likes this.
  5. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

G'day H,
    I've used this tune to make my version of a Vantage S. The only thing I can't replicate is the 7 speed gearbox :-(
    I've added:
    Twin plate clutch
    Carbon Prop shaft
    Intake tuning
    Sports computer
    Carbon bonnet
    Window weight reduction
    Aero kit Type A
    OZ racing Ultraleggera

She goes pretty well too! 1665kg & 587bhp @ 6700. Hope you like it. Oh yeah it's 542pp

Pete

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Highlandor likes this.
  6. smialas86

smialas86

hey Highlandor I have a request:) Could you do tune m3 cls 530 pp on ss tires,or have any clues??track nordschliefe;)

Highlandor likes this.
  7. Flash_Noddy

Flash_Noddy

Hey Highlandor! Still having fun with a fair few of your tunes, consistantly ace mate. Was wondering if you had anything for the EPSON NSX? Gonna run it in a series in 3 weeks and nothing I'm capable of is helping. Any assistance would be most welcome. Cheers again =D

Highlandor and Mirado_7 like this.
  8. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Been using this tune for the World Circuit Tour races. The Sports Soft tune is brilliant. The Racing Hard, not so much. That one is far too tricky and unpredictable for my liking.

The SS setup is great of SS and RH tyres for me. :) This is of course my offline perspective so I have no idea what differences there are online.

Highlandor and 86Debris86 like this.
  9. Allby

Allby

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    Highlandor likes this.
  10. Allby

Allby

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    Highlandor likes this.
  11. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Love this tune fella.

The first setup I prefer, I have more confidence in it, especially around the 'ring. The Alternative tune seems to give more high speed corner grip (least it feels that way), but it definitely has a bit more initial understeer compared to the first one in the tricky mid speed left and rights on the 'ring.

But all round another top job!

12. Flash_Noddy

Flash_Noddy

Just gave the CUSCO Impreza '03 a go last night. Oh my god that thing goes like hell! My friend was running a GT room, @ 591BHP, so I tuned it up a bit and kept your setup. It slaughtered everything other than a Cobra Daytona. Was running 3:51's at La Sarthe. Hitting 188 MPH on Mulsanne. Bloody unreal car and an unreal setup. Thanks H, this is now my go to GT car. =D

Highlandor likes this.
  13. Flash_Noddy

Flash_Noddy

Just gave the CUSCO Impreza '03 a go last night. Oh my god that thing goes like hell! My friend was running a GT room, @ 591BHP, so I tuned it up a bit and kept your setup. It slaughtered everything other than a Cobra Daytona. Was running 3:51's at La Sarthe. Hitting 188 MPH on Mulsanne. Bloody unreal car and an unreal setup. Thanks H, this is now my go to GT car. =D

14. Highlandor

Highlandor

Hi chaps..

I managed to kill my PC last week whilst taking a planned break from GT.. Haven't been able to access the internet for nearly a week... :(

Got alot of things to catch up on, but will be back in a few days or next week..

Thanks for all the messages of support on the PSN :tup:

Will try and get to respond to the posts here ASAP..

C u soon

H

15. wigs2009

wigs2009

I like your no frills set ups Highlander, top job , keep up the great work :cheers:

Highlandor, Whitey093, Allby and 4 others like this.
  16. Highlandor

Highlandor

Thanks to all those still visiting HaB tunes.. :bowdown:

Not having much luck at the moment - accidentily set off a staple gun sending a staple into my eye :( Missed retina by mm's, so I guess I was lucky in a way...

Still reeling from finding out someone had stolen a load of parts off my '67 project bug... :irked:

But, some good news, nearly finished re-building my rig for online racing, might even be back online tomorrow night. Gotta go do some shopping for some finishing touches tomorrow.. :D

Will be back soon :tup:

rickykaka3, smialas86 and swjaxon like this.
  17. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Goodness. Glad to hear you're alright fella. :tup:

As you say... lucky in a way. Keep safe out there!

Highlandor, rickykaka3 and 86Debris86 like this.
  18. Dagger311

Dagger311

Dang, that was close! Stay safe.

Highlandor and rickykaka3 like this.
  19. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Stay away from the nail guns then mate. Take it easy H

Highlandor and rickykaka3 like this.
  20. swjaxon

swjaxon

Sorry to hear that bro,you are lucky you didn't lose an eye.Sorry about your project car too man,some people are always looking to rip folks off.hope you get your rig fixed too bud,I just spent $300 on a racing seat set-up so I can get better and be more comfortable racing myself. I've had two back surgeries so it's hard for me to stay seated and comfortable for any length of time. Hope to see you back in action soon but be sure to take care of yourself first.

21. Flash_Noddy

Flash_Noddy

****... Pleased you're okay. Just get well before you start worrying about us lot lol. Take care man.

22. rickykaka3

rickykaka3

Stay safe always!!!

Highlandor likes this.
  23. tooma

tooma

A sweet base tune Highlandor - straight to Ap-Hill to try it on SH first - then RS - it tended to snap out easily on the RS tyres - surprised me - I liked it better on the SHs. Seems to slide around a lot more than it did in GT5 - what do you think? New tyre dynamics? Anywho, thank you for the tune, as I thought I would begin here for a change, rather than trying my own set-ups, then coming here.

Highlandor and Pete05 like this.
  24. GrahamNP

GrahamNP

;)
    Good grief H, whatever next! It's clearly time to come back ;)

Rotters

Highlandor likes this.
  25. tooma

tooma

I'm very glad you are OK and recovering. I wish you well with your health and your rig. Sorry - I think I posted this in the wrong place - meant for Highlandor.

Highlandor likes this.
  26. tooma

tooma

I'm very glad you are OK and recovering. I wish you well with your health and your rig.

Highlandor, Pete05 and 86Debris86 like this.
  27. gurizzi

gurizzi (Banned)

Hello, Highlandor.

I read about your accident and Iam very releaved to hear your eye sight will NOT be effected that's great news, take your time recovering and thanks for your time as usual. I have been enjoying your set-up as usual & might have one or two more requests coming! thanks again sir!

28. 86Debris86

86Debris86

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said except stay away from staple guns from now on dude. Hope all is well soon or at least on it's way to being well. :tup:

Highlandor, Pete05 and tooma like this.
  29. wigs2009

wigs2009

Get well soon...

Highlandor, 86Debris86 and Pete05 like this.
  30. gpjeff

gpjeff Premium

Great tune, used it back to back with 2 other tuners and yours was 1.5 seconds faster at ASCARI. Thanks:gtpflag:

Highlandor likes this.