HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
I
Notice also I have to have ratios that end in 0 or 5... or my OCD flares up!! :lol:

I don't have that problem with suspension settings though thank goodness. I'd really be in trouble then, shooting myself in the foot.
I hear that about the OCD! :-)

How did you get on with Motegi..?? Any luck with the HSC..??

Cool - many thanks :D

Which Shelby GT500 tune did you use - the 550pp or 600pp??

No worries, were you using this offline or online?

Should be fairly easy-ish to loosen it up.. where were you getting the understeer..?

The Z4 is a beast, but its way too fast for the other GT3s.. shame, so many people were looking forward to GT3 championships / racing, PD has really screwed things up... :crazy:

With all these updates / physics changes, manual equalisation of car's (performance) is becoming too much work.. I already know 2 websites / race series that have / are jumping ship and leaving GT... It's hitting our racing hard too..

:boggled:

Cool - glad to hear the setups are still OK for you... 👍

We were using a stock BRZ on sport mediums a few nights ago, I was quite surprised how easy it was for it to let go at the rear, even in higher gears (schumacher 'S's @ Nurb GP/F sent me flying into the barriers when I wasn't payng enough attention!!)..

Maybe try using the setup from the '69 Vettte 'vert, not sure it'll work but might be better than stock..??

I can have a look at the '69 coupe and see if it'll transfer over..

CROSSPLYS!!! that bring back memories... Got a lift to / from a show with a friend in his semi restored '49 bug a few years back... As it was early Sunday morning the roads were pretty clear and everytime we came to a roundabout he'd give it a quick scandanvian flick and go sideways round it... First time he did it he "forgot" to tell me, I was still half asleep and weren't exepecting it... soon woke me up though!

I'd guess at going down at least one or 2 tyres from stock to get anywhere near how scary those tyres were!

I ended up using the NSX instead because it was alot more stable on the Motegi oval,if I could figure out how to get some straightaway speed out of the NSX I would be able to smoke my buddies,I finished 5th this race,how you doing btw,things calming down any?:cheers:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: aero, gearbox

Weight reduction stage 2 (1428kgs)
Engine - exhaust parts to 550pp

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension:

100 / 100
9.63 / 10.14
2 / 2
4 / 4
5 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

G'day H,
I've used this tune to make my version of a Vantage S. The only thing I can't replicate is the 7 speed gearbox :-(
I've added:
Twin plate clutch
Carbon Prop shaft
Intake tuning
Sports computer
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction
Aero kit Type A
OZ racing Ultraleggera

She goes pretty well too! 1665kg & 587bhp @ 6700. Hope you like it. Oh yeah it's 542pp

Pete

Last edited:
Hey Highlandor! Still having fun with a fair few of your tunes, consistantly ace mate. Was wondering if you had anything for the EPSON NSX? Gonna run it in a series in 3 weeks and nothing I'm capable of is helping. Any assistance would be most welcome. Cheers again =D

Renault Megane Trophy Base Model '11 - RACING hards / SPORTS soft- 511pp (V1.2)

SPORTS SOFT

Stock: weight, aero, engine

Suspension:

65 / 65
9.21 / 12.00
4 / 2
6 / 3
3 / 3
1.0 / 0.5
-0.05 / +0.05

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

RACING HARDS

Stock: weight, aero, engine

Suspension:

65 / 65
9.21 / 12.00
4 / 1
8 / 2
3 / 3
0.8 / 0.5
0.00 / +0.10

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Been using this tune for the World Circuit Tour races. The Sports Soft tune is brilliant. The Racing Hard, not so much. That one is far too tricky and unpredictable for my liking.

The SS setup is great of SS and RH tyres for me. :) This is of course my offline perspective so I have no idea what differences there are online.

Last edited:
(Nissan) NISMO GT3 '13 & Base Model '13 & Shulze N24 '13 - RACING hards - 617pp (V1.2)

Stock: weight aero, engine

Suspension:

67 / 73
24.49 / 11.98
2 / 5
2 / 5
5 / 3
1.0 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Watch out for rev limiter kicking in very early, short shift / use long gears
ALTERNATE:

Suspension:

70 / 70
28.16 / 11.24
3 / 3
5 / 5
4 / 4
0.0 / 0.0
-0.15 / +0.02

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Love this tune fella.

The first setup I prefer, I have more confidence in it, especially around the 'ring. The Alternative tune seems to give more high speed corner grip (least it feels that way), but it definitely has a bit more initial understeer compared to the first one in the tricky mid speed left and rights on the 'ring.

But all round another top job!

Just gave the CUSCO Impreza '03 a go last night. Oh my god that thing goes like hell! My friend was running a GT room, @ 591BHP, so I tuned it up a bit and kept your setup. It slaughtered everything other than a Cobra Daytona. Was running 3:51's at La Sarthe. Hitting 188 MPH on Mulsanne. Bloody unreal car and an unreal setup. Thanks H, this is now my go to GT car. =D

Just gave the CUSCO Impreza '03 a go last night. Oh my god that thing goes like hell! My friend was running a GT room, @ 591BHP, so I tuned it up a bit and kept your setup. It slaughtered everything other than a Cobra Daytona. Was running 3:51's at La Sarthe. Hitting 188 MPH on Mulsanne. Bloody unreal car and an unreal setup. Thanks H, this is now my go to GT car. =D

Hi chaps..

I managed to kill my PC last week whilst taking a planned break from GT.. Haven't been able to access the internet for nearly a week... :(

Got alot of things to catch up on, but will be back in a few days or next week..

Thanks for all the messages of support on the PSN 👍

Will try and get to respond to the posts here ASAP..

C u soon

H

Thanks to all those still visiting HaB tunes.. :bowdown:

Not having much luck at the moment - accidentily set off a staple gun sending a staple into my eye :( Missed retina by mm's, so I guess I was lucky in a way...

Still reeling from finding out someone had stolen a load of parts off my '67 project bug... :irked:

But, some good news, nearly finished re-building my rig for online racing, might even be back online tomorrow night. Gotta go do some shopping for some finishing touches tomorrow.. :D

Will be back soon 👍

Not having much luck at the moment - accidentily set off a staple gun sending a staple into my eye :( Missed retina by mm's, so I guess I was lucky in a way...

Still reeling from finding out someone had stolen a load of parts off my '67 project bug... :irked:

But, some good news, nearly finished re-building my rig for online racing, might even be back online tomorrow night. Gotta go do some shopping for some finishing touches tomorrow.. :D

Will be back soon 👍
Dang, that was close! Stay safe.

Will be back soon 👍
Stay away from the nail guns then mate. Take it easy H

Will be back soon 👍
Sorry to hear that bro,you are lucky you didn't lose an eye.Sorry about your project car too man,some people are always looking to rip folks off.hope you get your rig fixed too bud,I just spent $300 on a racing seat set-up so I can get better and be more comfortable racing myself. I've had two back surgeries so it's hard for me to stay seated and comfortable for any length of time. Hope to see you back in action soon but be sure to take care of yourself first.

Will be back soon 👍

****... Pleased you're okay. Just get well before you start worrying about us lot lol. Take care man.

Lexus LFA '10 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: weight, gearbox, engine, aero

Suspension:

95 / 95
7.64 / 12.57
4 / 1
6 / 2
4 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.10 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

A sweet base tune Highlandor - straight to Ap-Hill to try it on SH first - then RS - it tended to snap out easily on the RS tyres - surprised me - I liked it better on the SHs. Seems to slide around a lot more than it did in GT5 - what do you think? New tyre dynamics? Anywho, thank you for the tune, as I thought I would begin here for a change, rather than trying my own set-ups, then coming here.

;)

Will be back soon 👍

Good grief H, whatever next! It's clearly time to come back ;)

Rotters

;)

Rotters
I'm very glad you are OK and recovering. I wish you well with your health and your rig. Sorry - I think I posted this in the wrong place - meant for Highlandor.

;)

Rotters

Will be back soon 👍
I'm very glad you are OK and recovering. I wish you well with your health and your rig.

Hello, Highlandor.

I read about your accident and Iam very releaved to hear your eye sight will NOT be effected that's great news, take your time recovering and thanks for your time as usual. I have been enjoying your set-up as usual & might have one or two more requests coming! thanks again sir!

Back