HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: aero

Engine - HIGH turbo + exhaust parts to PP
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1263kgs
Full custom gearbox (stock ratios)

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension:

110 / 110
7.40 / 5.67
1 / 2
2 / 4
4 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

4 / 8 (start with these, adjust to suit needs / track - can run 3 / 9)

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
35 / 5

Fr / Rr torque split:

35 / 65 (adjust this to track, higher top speed, put more to back - adjust in small increments)

ALTERNATE:

Suspension:

110 / 110
8.31 / 6.62
2 / 5
4 / 6
4 / 4
0.0 / 0.0
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

4 / 8

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
5 / 10

Fr / Rr torque distribution:

35:65

Last edited:
Mitsubishi EVO VI RS T.M. edition '00 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - HIGH turbo + all bolt on parts
Weight reduction stage 1 - 1146kgs

Suspension:

125 / 125
8.22 / 6.30
2 / 1
4 / 2
3 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

3 / 9

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 11
20 / 5

Fr / Rr torque split:

28 : 72

Last edited:
HPA Stage II R32 (MK iv Golf) - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: engine, weight aero

Full custom gearbox

Suspension:

80 / 80
8.55 / 9.64
2 / 2
3 / 3
5 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

4 / 8

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
25 / 5

Handles beautifully, but awful power curve ruins car.. adding a low turbo kit does nothing to improve power delivery..

Last edited:
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 - SPORTS medium - 577pp (not oil changed/run in) (V2.1)

Engine - max tuned
FULL weight reduction, stage 3, bonnet & windows - 1320kgs

Aero:

Aero kit
Flat floor, first custom spoiler (rear lip spoiler, NOT big race wing)

Suspension:

110 / 110
9.83 / 13.12
4 / 1
6 / 3
5 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Sublime... not about winning races, just pure driving pleasure.. Simply superb

Last edited:
Like your M3 GTR setup.
BMW M3 GTR '03 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: weight, aero, g'box

Engine - 531bhp :eek: :bowdown:

Suspension:

80 / 80
6.44 / 10.03
1 / 2
2 / 4
5 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

All hail the mighty M3 GTR! Love her and she will reward you. Disrespect her and you shall feel her wrath!:bowdown:

Great tune. I maxed out power and stripped all the weight for the Tuned Car Festival and it became a little scary; oversteering on the exits of slow and medium speed bends. It was still good to drive, monstering the full Cape Ring, but the extra power might have been a step too far :ill:

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 - SPORT hards - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - max tuned
FULL weight reduction, stage 3, bonnet & windows - 1138kgs

Suspension:

105 / 105
6.68 / 5.56
2 / 4
2 / 4
4 / 2
0.0 / 0.0
+0.10 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

3 / 9

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
5 / 10

30 : 70

Fast car...

Last edited:
Like your M3 GTR setup.

All hail the mighty M3 GTR! Love her and she will reward you. Disrespect her and you shall feel her wrath!:bowdown:

Great tune. I maxed out power and stripped all the weight for the Tuned Car Festival and it became a little scary; oversteering on the exits of slow and medium speed bends. It was still good to drive, monstering the full Cape Ring, but the extra power might have been a step too far :ill:

Cool :D

Yeh, some of these cars are struggling for grip a little (especially in 2nd gear corners) if pushed hard on exit, so some of them wont respond too well to more power. It's different for each car/setup..

I'd highly recommend the Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 on mediums, max tuned, probably the best car I've driven so far, just superb 👍

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type II) '04 - SPORTS hards - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - HIGH turbo & exhaust etc no engine tune
FULL weight reduction, stage 3, bonnet & windows - 1122kgs

Suspension:

115 / 115
7.41 / 6.02
1 / 2
3 / 4
3 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
+0.05 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

3 / 9

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
5 / 15

30 : 70

Last edited:
Cool :D

Yeh, some of these cars are struggling for grip a little (especially in 2nd gear corners) if pushed hard on exit, so some of them wont respond too well to more power. It's different for each car/setup..

I'd highly recommend the Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 on mediums, max tuned, probably the best car I've driven so far, just superb 👍

Indeed. When i find a suspension setup i like i try and see if it can handle even more power. If it can, then it should be able to manage my frequently oafish input into the brakes and accelerator.

Some of my favourite cars from GT5, like the 430 scuderia, are a real handfull now coming out of the bends. Some of the MR cars are even a handfull going THROUGH the bend, spinning out, off power, a lot of the time. Not sure if it's progression of the physics or a wierd problem with them.

I'll give the Maser a try tomorrow, i do like that car.

Camaro SS '10 - SPORTS hards - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - tune to required PP
FULL stage 3, bonnet & windows - 1301kgs

Suspension:

110 / 110
7.15 / 12.58
2 / 3
3 / 4
4 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
+0.05 / -0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Last edited:
Love this thread, you're easily my favourite tuner, especially like your no ballast policy.

If I may make a suggestion, I'd like to see more tunes with race soft tires. Most lobbies carry no tire restrictions so then I can't use your tune because many times they don't drive well with soft race tires.
And if you did tune with race softs in mind, your tunes would likely still be fine with sport tires too since it's the race softs that are more difficult to manage. Majority of tunes for GT5 were done for sport tires so upgrading was no problem but now GT6 is the opposite and race tires are more difficult to handle so it would make sense to target for the race tires.

Anyway, just a suggestion, keep up the great work!

i agree with above guy

but also i wanted to ask if you might be planning to do any >750PP builds, ie. max power bentley speed 8 etc.

that'd be really useful for my super class races.

Love this thread, you're easily my favourite tuner, especially like your no ballast policy.

If I may make a suggestion, I'd like to see more tunes with race soft tires. Most lobbies carry no tire restrictions so then I can't use your tune because many times they don't drive well with soft race tires.
And if you did tune with race softs in mind, your tunes would likely still be fine with sport tires too since it's the race softs that are more difficult to manage. Majority of tunes for GT5 were done for sport tires so upgrading was no problem but now GT6 is the opposite and race tires are more difficult to handle so it would make sense to target for the race tires.

Anyway, just a suggestion, keep up the great work!

Cool - many thanks 👍 :bowdown:

Most of the setups here are for racing that I'll be doing / organising, we have a big problem with people turning up unprepared and we're having a crackdown on this for GT6.

We normally have a 30-45 minute "warm up" session before the racing starts, so I started the tuning thread here so people have no excuses turning up unprepared, all they have to do is fine tune the base setup to their style/settings.

As you've been supportive of the tunes, I don't mind if you want to put in a request or two for your favourite cars/PP etc and I'll see what I can do :D

i agree with above guy

but also i wanted to ask if you might be planning to do any >750PP builds, ie. max power bentley speed 8 etc.

that'd be really useful for my super class races.

I can maybe do one, in the meantime try the Toyota T020 tune, or the Audi R8 / Pescarolo's they should be pretty fast and people have said they're OK offline.. 👍

Hello, I really like your Z4 GT3 tune, quick and easy, very good job.

Also just letting you know that it seems there's a missing line in the suspension settings of your BOSS 302.

Hello, I really like your Z4 GT3 tune, quick and easy, very good job.

Also just letting you know that it seems there's a missing line in the suspension settings of your BOSS 302.

Hi..

Cool, many thanks for letting me know about the missing line in the Boss 302 tune (I've updated the post now), this needs revising, it's ok at the moment..

Nice, the Z4 GT3 is a strange car, but luckily the tune worked out ok, thanks for trying it out and letting me know.. 👍

:D

Cool - many thanks 👍 :bowdown:

Most of the setups here are for racing that I'll be doing / organising, we have a big problem with people turning up unprepared and we're having a crackdown on this for GT6.

We normally have a 30-45 minute "warm up" session before the racing starts, so I started the tuning thread here so people have no excuses turning up unprepared, all they have to do is fine tune the base setup to their style/settings.

As you've been supportive of the tunes, I don't mind if you want to put in a request or two for your favourite cars/PP etc and I'll see what I can do :D
.. 👍
Oh this is like a late Christmas gift, Zonda R please!
Downforce: Minimum
PP: As fast as she can go
I usually test cars around Brands Hatch GP because the kerbing and off camber elevation changes really test out a car's handling so if you could make it work there, that would be splendid! Take your time.

Also, wanted to clarify my previous post saying that many times the tunes don't work with race tires. But many also do work. Off the top of my head: NSX Type R, Aventador, Dino, Huarya, LFA, FXX, R8 5.2 all work well with race tires so thank you again 👍👍

Thanks, I'll try the Boss 302 as soon as I can and I'll watch out for the revised settings.

May I ask if you plan to tune the Shelby GT500 in the near future? (or not so near, just asking I'm not requesting anything :)) It seems this bad boy doesn't appeal much to tuners, tricky car to tune maybe?

Thanks for sharing all these tunes, keep up the good work :thumbsup: (I can't use all the gtp smileys at the moment)

I'll wait & see what happens in next few updates, there's no way some of these MR cars should be like this, especially when others can be setup quite easily... same with R8 LMS, we've tuned them without ballast etc and they run fine over kerbs etc but they feel horrible..

Thanks a lot for your tunes Highlandor!---

I agree about the 'MR' cars not being accurate & I hope they straighten them out soon, BUT in the mean time if you could maybe post a base set-up for the R8 LMS Ultra '12 with a 'disclaimer/use @ your own risk!' tag on it? lol that would be great. I'm currently using a friends set-up for R8 LMS & its ok but would really like to try one of yours. If your not interested in doing this no problem at all. Thanks again!

Oh this is like a late Christmas gift, Zonda R please!
Downforce: Minimum
PP: As fast as she can go
I usually test cars around Brands Hatch GP because the kerbing and off camber elevation changes really test out a car's handling so if you could make it work there, that would be splendid! Take your time.

Also, wanted to clarify my previous post saying that many times the tunes don't work with race tires. But many also do work. Off the top of my head: NSX Type R, Aventador, Dino, Huarya, LFA, FXX, R8 5.2 all work well with race tires so thank you again 👍👍

Ummmmm - I kinda asked for that one really (fully tuned Zonda R!!), must remember to use disclaimers next time.. :banghead:
I'll give it a go, but to be honest, don't think it'll turn out aswell as what you're hoping... :indiff:

Interesting to see those setups working with much higher tyres 👍 :D much appreciated letting me know :bowdown:

Thanks, I'll try the Boss 302 as soon as I can and I'll watch out for the revised settings.

May I ask if you plan to tune the Shelby GT500 in the near future? (or not so near, just asking I'm not requesting anything :)) It seems this bad boy doesn't appeal much to tuners, tricky car to tune maybe?

Thanks for sharing all these tunes, keep up the good work :thumbsup: (I can't use all the gtp smileys at the moment)

Ummm, wasn't near the top of my list, but FR's aren't too bad to get tuned, so might have a go at it soon - what tyres/pp do you want it setup for??

Thanks a lot for your tunes Highlandor!---

I agree about the 'MR' cars not being accurate & I hope they straighten them out soon, BUT in the mean time if you could maybe post a base set-up for the R8 LMS Ultra '12 with a 'disclaimer/use @ your own risk!' tag on it? lol that would be great. I'm currently using a friends set-up for R8 LMS & its ok but would really like to try one of yours. If your not interested in doing this no problem at all. Thanks again!

OK, I'll post a revised LMS setup, but I cheated and used sports soft at the front, which helps immensely with the balance. This, or using ballast, are the best ways to get these things vaguely 'race-able'... Although, I think it might be more work than is worth to incorporate into a series...

I had a quick go with the Challenger and Camaro TCs, so will post setups for them, they felt a little weird, or it may have been that I was half asleep, so if they don't drive too good let me know and I'll have a look at them again 👍

Have you considered doing a tune for the Chevy Camaro LM Race Car?
PS: Great tunes!!

Nice car (Camaro LM) - shouldn't be too bad/hard to put something together - what tyres / PP do you want it setup to??

Private tune - GURIZZI

Audi R8 lms '09 - SPORTS soft / Racing hards - 588pp

Suspension:

90 / 90
13.18 / 19.27
2 / 1
6 / 3
3 / 3
0.5 / 0.0
-0.05 / +0.02

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Aero - stock

Lexus IS-F Touring Car '07 - RACING hards - 596pp (V2.1)

Stock: engine, aero

Suspension:

80 / 80
15.27 / 12.34
1 / 1 (can use higher 2 / 2 for smooth tracks)
4 / 4
3 / 2
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

15 (change to suit style - lower = more turn in, higher = less)

Last edited:
HPA Motorsports FT565 Audi TT 2007 - SPORTS medium - 597pp (V2.1)

Engine - MID turbo & stage 3 engine tune
Weight reduction stage 3 -1217kgs
Fully custom gearbox (stock ratio's)

Suspension:

125 / 125
9.60 / 6.53
2 / 2
4 / 4
3 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.05

Brakes:

4 / 6

LSD:

5 / 7
18 / 10
5 / 15

35 : 65

Last edited:
BMW Z4 '03 - SPORTS hard - 450pp

Engine - exhaust parts
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1132kgs
Fully custom gearbox (stock ratios)

Suspension (SOFT):

100 / 100
4.05 / 6.31
1 / 3
2 / 3 (could use 4 for rr ext if car isn't responsive enough)
7 / 6
0.6 / 0.4
-0.15 / +0.10

Suspension (MEDIUM):

7.57 / 9.16
3 / 4
5 / 5
4 / 4
0.6 / 0.4
-0.15 / +0.10

Racing brakes (start with, then adjust to your needs):

4 / 5 - MEDIUM setup
5 / 5 - SOFT setup

LSD:

Last edited:
Highend G37 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - exhaust
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1261kgs
Fully custom gearbox (stock ratios)

Suspension:

90 / 90
12.58 / 10.30
1 / 2
2 / 4
4 / 4 (could use 3 / 5 if 4/4 too much understeer)
0.5 / 0.5
+0.05 / -0.05

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Last edited:
NISMO GT-R LM road going '95 - SPORTS hard / medium- 550pp (V2.1)

Soft:

Engine - stage 3 tune
Weight reduction stage 3, bonnet & windows - 1264kgs

Suspension:

105 / 105
11.56 / 7.18
2 / 2
4 / 4
3 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiff:

Suspension:

105 / 105
15.04 / 10.30
2 / 4
3 / 6
4 / 4
0.0 / 0.0
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C '09 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Engine - HIGH turbo & exhaust parts
Stage 3 weight reduction - 1203kgs
Full custom gearbox (stock raitios)

Suspension:

130 / 130
8.98 / 7.02
2 / 2
4 / 4
3 / 4
0.5 / 0.5