Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,537 views
Speaking of trannys, how are they in the place you guys live? Here in Argentina the other day there was a news about a thief that couldn't escape because he didn't drive auto. 99% of cars here are manual :D
Mostly manuals here in Italy but autos are slowly creeping up .-. Having a manual can be boring expecially in traffic jams but when you want to push the car you have full control, you become one with the car :)
 
Try upping the "low rev limiter" don't really know how it's called in English xD my Honda had the same problem. After 15 years in the hands of a not-really-caring owner the limit below which the car shuts down progressively dropped. I popped the hood, tweaked the bolt that controls this thing and it runs way smoother now :)
got a picture of what it looks like or where it is? also, it idles nicely at 500 rpm, I got maf and air filter spray, and a new air filter. Next up ... tires!
 
got a picture of what it looks like or where it is? also, it idles nicely at 500 rpm, I got maf and air filter spray, and a new air filter. Next up ... tires!
get some Bridgestone serenity plus. They have grip, they run quiet and are great, though I used them in rain and dry condition, dunno about snow or ice. Hence I live in Florida. Lol
 
get some Bridgestone serenity plus. They have grip, they run quiet and are great, though I used them in rain and dry condition, dunno about snow or ice. Hence I live in Florida. Lol
General Altimax RT34s here. Incredibly quiet and grippy.
 
get some Bridgestone serenity plus. They have grip, they run quiet and are great, though I used them in rain and dry condition, dunno about snow or ice. Hence I live in Florida. Lol
I'm in nebraska, so we have extremes, hot ,cold, snow, rain, ice. I just need somethin cheap for the moment. I have hankooks on, but with the way I drive the front tires are worn down. I need to rotate them haha



@Yusenkyo You know you play gt too much when you walk into the tire store and ask how much comfort softs are :/
 
Last edited:
I'm in nebraska, so we have extremes, hot ,cold, snow, rain, ice. I just need somethin cheap for the moment. I have hankooks on, but with the way I drive the front tires are worn down. I need to rotate them haha



@Yusenkyo You know you play gt too much when you walk into the tire store and ask how much comfort softs are :/
Ironically I have done that before.. lol
and the Bridgestone tires I mentioned aare the equivalent to sports medium in dry condition and rain.
 
Ironically I have done that before.. lol
and the Bridgestone tires I mentioned aare the equivalent to sports medium in dry condition and rain.
I have not. Although, the tire place messed up my air filter and won't take the blame.
 
I have not. Although, the tire place messed up my air filter and won't take the blame.
That ain't right. They should take responsibility.
 
That ain't right. They should take responsibility.
They said that cleaning the filter caused the filter sensor to start acting up(?).
 
got a picture of what it looks like or where it is? also, it idles nicely at 500 rpm, I got maf and air filter spray, and a new air filter. Next up ... tires!
I'll take one when I get back from work :)
 
ty! and that air filter worked miracles. I just have to figure out if I can make my tires last until next week.
Air filter is the second mod I want to buy after I get new sparkplugs ;)
 
Air filter is the second mod I want to buy after I get new sparkplugs ;)
yeah I'm going to be getting new sparkplugs after I get tires. lots of stuff to be done. but I don't mind , just 1 thing at a time lol.
 
yeah I'm going to be getting new sparkplugs after I get tires. lots of stuff to be done. but I don't mind , just 1 thing at a time lol.
slow and steady wins the race right :)
 
not when you're late to work almost xD
But that's when the driving get serious.. also works for knowing where to cut trought to save time[ hello sidewalks]
 
To bring us back onto topic, I have opened a wangan room. :cheers:

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
Can't wait to run tonight...
Question has anyone tryied the R31 or R30 turbo
 
Can't wait to run tonight...
Question has anyone tryied the R31 or R30 turbo

The R31 is good for the 13 Devil's class, the DR30 isn't very good in speed terms, it's a shame because I love the 'Iron mask' Skyline. :cheers:
 
The R31 is good for the 13 Devil's class, the DR30 isn't very good in speed terms, it's a shame because I love the 'Iron mask' Skyline. :cheers:
I was just watching [at work] a movie focusing in them it's an old movie and i remember i had this car [never could figure it for drifting]
 
Oh also I have re-made a wangan lobby. :cheers:

No testing for today, I actually want to enjoy myself for once. :lol:
 
I miss playing with you guys :guilty: I'm hoping to get my internet soon and be back messing around with you :)
 
Wangan room closed .
 
Last edited:
I'm collecting replays for a Hajime Racers intro video of sorts. I already have Yusenkyo, Kryption, Ruwan and Kaza, as well as myself, all set.

Also may be introducing a friend into the story.
 
Got a room open for anyone interested. Testing some more Wangan cars...GTR time :)
 
Got a room open for anyone interested. Testing some more Wangan cars...GTR time :)
Twitcher, I already have a room up. Kaza and I are in it (it isn't a club room)
 
Back