Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
I found a spec for the Plymouth Superbird (13 Devils) and had Kaza *test it.
Still needs to be tested by @G_Parrilla
The spec is:
Plymouth Superbird '70
600 HP and 1301 KG
 
Last edited:
I found a spec for the Plymouth Superbird (13 Devils) and had Kaza confirm it.

The spec is:
Plymouth Superbird '70
600 HP and 1301 KG

I have not confirmed it, it is still in testing. Also G has to test it too. Don't make decisions on your own, your not a host remember?
 
I have not confirmed it, it is still in testing. Also G has to test it too. Don't make decisions on your own, your not a host remember?
You never explicitly said whether or not it needed more testing.

Corrected the original post
 
You never explicitly said whether or not it needed more testing.

Even though, you cannot post a setup that isn't validated by the hosts and make false claims that I 'confirmed' it.
 
Even though, you cannot post a setup that isn't validated by the hosts and make false claims that I 'confirmed' it.
I fixed the message.
 
I think I messed up a bit on the seasonal, and only placed 2nd xD

Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _2.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _3.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _4.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _5.jpg
 
I got overzealous trying to pass, and braked far too late, and clipped the wall. then I flipped and rolled all the way down the hill, I can try to record the replay somehow xD
Export it and send it to me! I have an HD recorder.
 
I got overzealous trying to pass, and braked far too late, and clipped the wall. then I flipped and rolled all the way down the hill, I can try to record the replay somehow xD
Yes please I need to see it xD
 
Good runs today guys, especially Kaza!! We had some really close battles!

Yeah! I felt alive at the wangan once again! I'm glad that the glitched special spec is really working well, it makes for intense battles like that. :D :cheers:
 
Yeah! I felt alive at the wangan once again! I'm glad that the glitched special spec is really working well, it makes for intense battles like that. :D :cheers:
Hey Kaz. You guys don't need to worry about the Superbird, I just wanted you to see that I can test and spec cars.
 
Wow poor skyline.
Wangan room closed
 
Last edited:
Tsukuba.png


One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Sunday 28th, 7PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear
  • Full Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TSC = Off
  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍



Confirmed entry list:

  • Kaza
  • Konan
  • G_Parrilla
  • Ruwan1969
 
Last edited:
View attachment 394128

One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Sunday 28th, 7PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear
  • Full Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TSC = Off
  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍



Confirmed entry list:

  • Kaza
  • Konan
  • G_Parrilla


bah, I'll be at work that day lol. Good luck everyone!
 
The timing is impossible for me...again.
 
youtube is banned at work lol, I'll check it when I get home, doesn't even tell me what it is.
 
youtube is banned at work lol, I'll check it when I get home, doesn't even tell me what it is.
It"s your clip you sent to me, silly.
 
It"s your clip you sent to me, silly.
oh xD, I'll watch it when I get home then, It was pretty funny when it happened, too bad you can't hear me with it, because when I crash I end up just laughing uncontrollably, especially if it's a situation like that.
 
View attachment 394128

One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Sunday 28th, 7PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear
  • Full Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TSC = Off
  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍



Confirmed entry list:

  • Kaza
  • Konan
  • G_Parrilla
  • Ruwan1969

G i can't confirm my entry yet though :(
 
:grumpy: We need more people or we will have to postpone it.
I know :( I'm calling to the network provider tomorrow to see what they've been doing instead of hooking up my 🤬 network :grumpy:
 
View attachment 394128

One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Sunday 28th, 7PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear
  • Full Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TSC = Off
  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍



Confirmed entry list:

  • Kaza
  • Konan
  • G_Parrilla
  • Ruwan1969

I'll be able to join. But maybe you should check with others about a date everyone is available for.
 
Back