Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,543 views
Ok everyone, listen up:
Due to the lack of confirmed assitance for the next sunday event, we need to know which day/time fits most of the people. The options are:

  • Fridays nights.
  • Saturdays nights.
  • Sundays evenings.
Please answer, we need this information for future events as well 👍
Friday nights are no good for me. Saturday and Sunday usually work well, it's just I have a job out of town, so I'll be gone for a while.
 
Ok everyone, listen up:
Due to the lack of confirmed assitance for the next sunday event, we need to know which day/time fits most of the people. The options are:

  • Fridays nights.
  • Saturdays nights.
  • Sundays evenings.
Please answer, we need this information for future events as well 👍

Weekends are best, Friday is a maybe often times. (But you already know this :lol:)

Anyway, I'm hosting a touge lobby for a while before I go to sleep. :cheers:
 
Ok everyone, listen up:
Due to the lack of confirmed assitance for the next sunday event, we need to know which day/time fits most of the people. The options are:

  • Fridays nights.
  • Saturdays nights.
  • Sundays evenings.
Please answer, we need this information for future events as well 👍
saturday and sunday, sundays seem to work better for me though
 
saturday and sunday, sundays seem to work better for me though
I used to have sundays off, but now I work from 8:00-4:30 on sundays, I spend saturdays with my wife, and I sometimes pick up overtime til 1 pm on fridays.
 
I used to have sundays off, but now I work from 8:00-4:30 on sundays, I spend saturdays with my wife, and I sometimes pick up overtime til 1 pm on fridays.
well tell work, and the misses, that we are the only people that matter to you.
 
well tell work, and the misses, that we are the only people that matter to you.
but then I'll live on the sidewalk with no ps3 :(, btw I"m on, anyone for some touge?
 
Hey guys, I'm gonna give you all a heads up. Due to time constraints (namely, song's short) I've found that I have more than enough footage for the video.
Edit: Nevermind lol
 
Last edited:
Wangan room up

Edit: closed, got DC'd from the server :(
 
Last edited:
I usually have free friday nights after 10 pm est and Saturdays in the same time slot.. as sundays are already set
 
Anyone going to be on tonight for a lobby? I don't really care what discipline, just want to work on some cars :)
 
So... no one else is voting?
This way, saturdays nights are winning...
 
So... no one else is voting?
This way, saturdays nights are winning...

To clarify, Saturday day works ok for me, Sunday day or evening is best. Saturday evenings are a toss-up for me....sometimes I'm around, sometimes I'm not.
 
I'll open up a touge room, 300 hp and SH tires.
 
I'll open up a touge room, 300 hp and SH tires.
I'll be on in a few :)

Edit: sorry I had to leave rather quickly. A friend dropped by, then I had to start cooking food. I'll probably be back on later tonight
 
Last edited:
now I'm at a dillemma, Should I use the opel speedster or the rx8 for shin.... Or, Takata modifies his r32 for wangan, and uses an opel speedster, taking the EDM hint from the battle with Kenjiro


Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_5.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_11.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_12.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_13.jpg
 
Awesome pics :D but I've always hated that car's looks :lol: choose the one you feel better with :)
 
Awesome pics :D but I've always hated that car's looks :lol: choose the one you feel better with :)
I have to agree with ya..
while the opel is a great car.. i honesly hate its look even though i know the car is great .. i just cant adjust to it.. lol

sorry :(

Also great pics especially that pass. I seriously need to run touge with you guys..
 
I have to agree with ya..
while the opel is a great car.. i honesly hate its look even though i know the car is great .. i just cant adjust to it.. lol

sorry :(

Also great pics especially that pass. I seriously need to run touge with you guys..

Speaking of this, I was testing a Chrysler Crossfire. It surprised the heck out of me with how grippy it was.
 
Speaking of this, I was testing a Chrysler Crossfire. It surprised the heck out of me with how grippy it was.
A crossfire? wow that's one i forgot we had.. i did try out a prowler.. eh... it looks good though

I'm thinking maybe using one of my S2000 for touge. similar to this one [maybe even this one.. dunno
 
Last edited:
That new tomahawk was insane.. the first 2 are easy to control the version X.. eh It goes to plaid.. got it in route x up to 477mph heard people have had it higher..
1313115799202089062.jpg


I tried the ver. x in the wangan.. i saw ghost of past and future racers.. Doc brown doesn't have anything on this machine.. lol
 
If I can hoon around in the Tomahawks, yes.

Edit: Room up.
Sorry I didn't end up joining...got sidetracked, then ended up drifting with a couple old buddies.

In other news, my out of town job got delayed a week, so I'll be around this weekend. If the N2 event is still on Sunday I can probably make it
 
Creating a lobby @ Wangan - Oh yeah, about this Tomahawk buisness...

I'm 68th place on the normal edition, 95th on the GTS-R, and 124th on the X, 4:14.816. :sly:

I found the events really fun! Especially the X at Nurb. :D

Edit: Hold on, I can't actually set the lobby up, I'm doing something else now.
 
Creating a lobby @ Wangan - Oh yeah, about this Tomahawk buisness...

I'm 68th place on the normal edition, 95th on the GTS-R, and 124th on the X, 4:14.816. :sly:

I found the events really fun! Especially the X at Nurb. :D
I liked the first two events [though just ran to get the car] the ver X.. i just bought it.. nurb + Plaid speed car = Ka-Boom!!
 
I liked the first two events [though just ran to get the car] the ver X.. i just bought it.. nurb + Plaid speed car = Ka-Boom!!
I couldn't do it. And I'm pretty dang stubborn.
 
I may or may not be on tonight. We'll see
 
Creating a lobby @ Wangan - Oh yeah, about this Tomahawk buisness...

I'm 68th place on the normal edition, 95th on the GTS-R, and 124th on the X, 4:14.816. :sly:

I found the events really fun! Especially the X at Nurb. :D

Edit: Hold on, I can't actually set the lobby up, I'm doing something else now.

Oh, speaking of that.

As of last night, the world record for the SRT Tomahawk X is a 3:30.027.

The world record for the Red Bull x2011 is a 3:33.

The SRT Tomahawk X is faster than the ultimate Red Bull prototype.
 
Back