Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
Hey, is a 1:02.5 a good pace for the AE86 at Tsukuba?
Yes :) in real life cars without wings run around the 1:01 mark, those with the GT wing can brake the minute mark! :)I'm running around 1:02 too :)
 
check to see if it has the japanese code, on the side of the game case.
On the bottom side of the case it says BLJM and some numbers and at the back on top of the upc it says "for japan only"
 
On the bottom side of the case it says BLJM and some numbers and at the back on top of the upc it says "for japan only"
Alright, than there is online. It should be the 4th selection in the main menu
 
Hey, is a 1:02.5 a good pace for the AE86 at Tsukuba?

Times will be around the 1:02 mark. With so many laps, having a clean pace is more important than having fast laps though. 👍
 
Times will be around the 1:02 mark. With so many laps, having a clean pace is more important than having fast laps though. 👍
Hopefully i'll be able to make it.. never raced a race with mechanic damage on.. [besides for fun and playing with friends.. pit manuvers are fun]
 
Hopefully i'll be able to make it.. never raced a race with mechanic damage on.. [besides for fun and playing with friends.. pit manuvers are fun]

The reason (besides realism), is to avoid pit maneuvers :lol:
 
Ugh I'm sad I'm going to miss the N2 event :(. Would be a lot of fun.

Hopefully everyone reviews the guide for clean gentleman's driving. Proper racecraft on a track, especially in an endurance race, is completely different from the Touge or Highway.
 
Hopefully everyone reviews the guide for clean gentleman's driving. Proper racecraft on a track, especially in an endurance race, is completely different from the Touge or Highway.

THIS.
 
Trust me, there's a lot of differences AND similarities. I'm gonna warn you guys, I'm really good at tricking people into lousy braking moves.
 
the race starts 2 hours after i go to work.....:(
 
Times will be around the 1:02 mark. With so many laps, having a clean pace is more important than having fast laps though. 👍
But fast laps are necessary in qualify ;)
Ugh I'm sad I'm going to miss the N2 event :(. Would be a lot of fun.

Hopefully everyone reviews the guide for clean gentleman's driving. Proper racecraft on a track, especially in an endurance race, is completely different from the Touge or Highway.
I'm a clean racer, I always avoid hitting people, I always give space. But I can never find lobbies with clean racers :/ you guys are probably the best community I've found :D
 
Come on guys, invite your friends who play GT6! This is going to be a blast!

Event big.png
 
Anyone around for a lobby tonight? I'm so bored I'm watching Formula E >.<. Jk, it's not that bad
 
Anyone around for a lobby tonight? I'm so bored I'm watching Formula E >.<. Jk, it's not that bad
i've heard its better than F1
 
i've heard its better than F1
I just watched the last 2 rounds in London...it was actually pretty exciting!

The London circuit was one of the few good ones. There was some pretty good overtaking.

I've actually watched all the rounds this year. FE is just near the bottom of my "races to watch" list. I poke fun at it for some of the somewhat :banghead: track design, and some of the bonehead, WTF!? moments that have happened. That said, there is more "action" than your average F1 race.

F1 so far this year has been a complete snooze fest.
 
I just watched the last 2 rounds in London...it was actually pretty exciting!

The London circuit was one of the few good ones. There was some pretty good overtaking.

I've actually watched all the rounds this year. FE is just near the bottom of my "races to watch" list. I poke fun at it for some of the somewhat :banghead: track design, and some of the bonehead, WTF!? moments that have happened. That said, there is more "action" than your average F1 race.

F1 so far this year has been a complete snooze fest.
I used to love F1 something like 10 years ago, now it's just soo boring.. but in the end stuff like DTM, BTCC, Super GT is so much better to watch ;3
 
I used to love F1 something like 10 years ago, now it's just soo boring.. but in the end stuff like DTM, BTCC, Super GT is so much better to watch ;3
Agreed! I've been really into WTCC, WEC, Super GT, and Super Formula (even though I have no clue what they're talking about :lol:). I can't seem to find videos of full races from BTCC, so I haven't been able to follow it very well.
 
Agreed! I've been really into WTCC, WEC, Super GT, and Super Formula (even though I have no clue what they're talking about :lol:). I can't seem to find videos of full races from BTCC, so I haven't been able to follow it very well.
I watch old BTCC races from the 90s lol
 
HMM! well then, i will join up to you watching rallies from the 80s and 90s :lol:
And what about watching an entire 24h of Le Mans splitted in 20 something parts in just one day? Yeah I'm pretty crazy xD
 
Anyone get any updates?
 
Anyone get any updates?
No Internet for me yet, but I can't wait for when I get it back and I need to keep my PS updating for 5 hours :grumpy:
 
I like watching old F1 races from the 60s-80s. I can only do it in small spurts though because of the terrible camera angles. James Hunt's commentary makes me want to punch things from time to time.
 
Absolutely nothing in the server update
 
Absolutely nothing in the server update
And we're defeated.
edit: now I can't be the king of Iroha with proper physics...
 
Last edited:
Back