Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,543 views
Oh, speaking of that.

As of last night, the world record for the SRT Tomahawk X is a 3:30.027.

The world record for the Red Bull x2011 is a 3:33.

The SRT Tomahawk X is faster than the ultimate Red Bull prototype.
AND I CAN'T USE IT BECAUSE NO INTERNET :banghead:
 
Oh, speaking of that.

As of last night, the world record for the SRT Tomahawk X is a 3:30.027.

The world record for the Red Bull x2011 is a 3:33.

The SRT Tomahawk X is faster than the ultimate Red Bull prototype.
Yup a car that surpasses the hyper speed levels is that fast :P
 
I tried the X TT at Nurb last night and gave up...I'm usually pretty persistent too. Although, racecars on RS tires are not at the top of my list of things I like to do in GT, so I don't have much experience with those grip levels in general.

Using a DS3, I just could not come to grips with the handling of the X. Actually not the handling of the car, but more the way the game was interpreting my inputs or something. The throttle and brake control was alright, but the steering was all over the place.

Felt like there was a huge deadspot near the center of the stick's motion. I tried gently applying slightly more and more steering lock, and got nothing - nothing - nothing - FULL LOCK!

I don't know if it's supposed to mimic some sort of progressive feeling due to the massive downforce available as speed increases, but it felt terrible on the DS3. Maybe I'll try some different controller sensitivity settings, but I dunno...

Haven't tried the others as I was so turned off :lol: I'll give them a shot this weekend.


I also have to go back to try to lower my time on the SSR5 seasonal. About a second off G's Xbow...but I'm guessing Amemiya-San can work some of his tuning magic and squeeze more out of that RX7 :D
 
Guys you are taking seasonals too serious :lol:
I usually do one lap for the credits and that's all :sick:
 
Guys you are taking seasonals too serious :lol:
I usually do one lap for the credits and that's all :sick:
Haha that's how I am with the drift seasonals.

With the race ones though, I like to pick random cars and see how quick I can get them to go
 
I've finished what I was doing, so now the club lobby is up at wangan. :lol:

Edit: Back soon, my idiot bro took out the wifi-extender. :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
New date!
Event big.png


One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Saturday 4th, 10PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear (fast)
  • Light Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TCS = Off
  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍

 
Last edited:
New date!
View attachment 397391

One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Sunday 28th, 7PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp

  • 850Kg

  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)

  • Sports Soft Tyres

  • Tyre-fuel wear

  • Full Damage

  • SRF = Off

  • Active Steering = Off

  • TSC = Off

  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍


I'll try my best to be on at that time
 
New date!
View attachment 397391

One hour enduro. A 10 minutes quali starts the Saturday 4th, 10PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.


Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp

  • 850Kg

  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)

  • Sports Soft Tyres

  • Tyre-fuel wear

  • Full Damage

  • SRF = Off

  • Active Steering = Off

  • TSC = Off

  • ASM = Off


Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal


This is our first circuit event! :dopey: Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing
etiquette is a must.

Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system. 👍


10 pm GMT...think that's 2 pm PST...won't be able to make that for sure, I'm working during the day tomorrow
 
10 pm GMT...think that's 2 pm PST...won't be able to make that for sure, I'm working during the day tomorrow

It's not tomorrow. It's next week. 👍
 
Tomorrow or late tonight I'll be posting a SRT vs Red Bull video.
 
Any of you attempted the FGT seasonal at Silverstone?
Got down to 1:33.7 tonight, getting close to Mark Webber's 1:33.4 track record
 
Opening a lobby, It'll be at Nurb first. I might go to Wangan later though. :cheers:
 
I finally got the Tomahawk X event gold.
4:33.imdone
 

Edit:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83
  • 220Bhp
  • 850Kg
  • N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Tyre-fuel wear
  • Full Damage
  • SRF = Off
  • Active Steering = Off
  • TSC = Off
  • ASM = Off
Tsukuba Circuit
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
 
Last edited:
More of you need extreme stage. Gears is thoroughly ruining me and I need help. I've created a monster.
 
More of you need extreme stage. Gears is thoroughly ruining me and I need help. I've created a monster.
You mean initial D extreme stage?

I have it just never been able to tune like in the arcade game.. plus it's lonely racing against just the cpu
 
You mean initial D extreme stage?

I have it just never been able to tune like in the arcade game.. plus it's lonely racing against just the cpu
do you have the japanese version or the asian version? Japanese version has online the other does not.
 
do you have the japanese version or the asian version? Japanese version has online the other does not.
Well i bought it form play asia when it came out for sale i know it says greatest in yellow in the front
 
Well i bought it form play asia when it came out for sale i know it says greatest in yellow in the front
check to see if it has the japanese code, on the side of the game case.
 
I'll check when i get home tonight..
also the menu option for online looks like electricity flowing through the select thing
 
Back