Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
350Z is broken.
 
350Z is broken.

Yep, I've discussed that car with Twitcher in a lobby, when G sees he can add it to the list. :cheers:

Anyway, the N2 event is today! I'll be hosting a lobby at around 7pm GMT so we can run some practice before the event, or go to Wangan, touge, etc. :D
 
Yep, I've discussed that car with Twitcher in a lobby, when G sees he can add it to the list. :cheers:

Anyway, the N2 event is today! I'll be hosting a lobby at around 7pm GMT so we can run some practice before the event, or go to Wangan, touge, etc. :D
Oh crap, I forgot about it! My AE86 is all set so...
 
Do you think I can still join in? I don't have to work today.
 
I will probably not be there. But PLEASE, RACING STANDARDS. NO CONTACT. NO BRAKE CHACKING. IF YOU CAUSE ANOTHER DRIVER TO GO OFF TRACK, WAIT FOR HIM TO REJOIN IT, OR YOU WILL PROBABLY GET A TIMED PENALTY AFTER THE RACE.
 
I will probably not be there. But PLEASE, RACING STANDARDS. NO CONTACT. NO BRAKE CHACKING. IF YOU CAUSE ANOTHER DRIVER TO GO OFF TRACK, WAIT FOR HIM TO REJOIN IT, OR YOU WILL PROBABLY GET A TIMED PENALTY AFTER THE RACE.
note probably
what's the specs for the 86 race, I checked the op but didn't see it.
edit: nevermind found it.
 
Last edited:
Ok, see you guys tonight. Enjoy the race (And don't expect a big turnout. Many people can't make it because July 4th :()
 
The TRD AE86 N2 Mini enduro club room is now up! I'm hosting this session, it will be practice for now untill the alocated time, so the track may change, etc. But for the moment, I'm having my dinner. :lol:
 
Just a reminder to everyone, the qualifier begins at 10pm GMT.

So it's best to get here early, to avoid any late entrys. :cheers:

I will also be recording the event, and recording the replay too. :D
 
Is there maintenance? I'm trying to join
 
The race is complete! Congratulations to EdgarSonic and his win!

Thanks to everyone who came as well, I enjoyed the event and race a ton! :dopey:
 
Congrats Edgar! Any problem with the connection? How many showed up?
 
Those of you with Xbox ones, send me your gamertags. I bought one
 
Sorry i couldn't make the race :(
Didn't miss much, only Edgar walked away from everyone, 787 gave up, Kaza messed up bad, Ruwan threatened to win, and I blew my winning chance with a failed pit entry.
 
Didn't miss much, only Edgar walked away from everyone, 787 gave up, Kaza messed up bad, Ruwan threatened to win, and I blew my winning chance with a failed pit entry.

Indeed I did, I'm terrible at endurance events. :lol: My patience does have a small limit.
 
Didn't miss much, only Edgar walked away from everyone, 787 gave up, Kaza messed up bad, Ruwan threatened to win, and I blew my winning chance with a failed pit entry.
And yours truly spent the whole race in the back, enjoying the drive.
 
For those of you who I was battling with during the 86 race, was my connection fine?
 
Good to hear the 86 race went well! Bummed I couldn't make it:(. I'm still working out of town for another few days...missing GT6 right now :lol:
 
Maybe the next race can be at autumn ring full
 
I'd love to join the club (what do I have to do to join?). Yesterday I tuned a 13 devils Wangan racer and I just finished tuning Class A Touge racer. I will keep the specifics of the vehicles a surprise for now, as I have tried to come up with something original ;) And I am going to start a Class B Touge tune after I've posted this post ;) I am not a professional tuner or driver, but I'm sure I will be able to have some fun :) Due to summer holiday I can race on pretty much every day, so I hope there are some events coming up :D
 
Back