Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
I'd love to join the club (what do I have to do to join?). Yesterday I tuned a 13 devils Wangan racer and I just finished tuning Class A Touge racer. I will keep the specifics of the vehicles a surprise for now, as I have tried to come up with something original ;) And I am going to start a Class B Touge tune after I've posted this post ;) I am not a professional tuner or driver, but I'm sure I will be able to have some fun :) Due to summer holiday I can race on pretty much every day, so I hope there are some events coming up :D

Welcome to the club DeSierra! To join and access the lobbies, join us on the GT6 Community section, we have a club called Hajime Racers on there.

Now, about that 13 Devils car...What's the top speed outside the tunnel, and in the second tunnel?
 
I'd love to join the club (what do I have to do to join?). Yesterday I tuned a 13 devils Wangan racer and I just finished tuning Class A Touge racer. I will keep the specifics of the vehicles a surprise for now, as I have tried to come up with something original ;) And I am going to start a Class B Touge tune after I've posted this post ;) I am not a professional tuner or driver, but I'm sure I will be able to have some fun :) Due to summer holiday I can race on pretty much every day, so I hope there are some events coming up :D
Ohhh trust me, you don't have to professional here lol
 
I'd love to join the club (what do I have to do to join?). Yesterday I tuned a 13 devils Wangan racer and I just finished tuning Class A Touge racer. I will keep the specifics of the vehicles a surprise for now, as I have tried to come up with something original ;) And I am going to start a Class B Touge tune after I've posted this post ;) I am not a professional tuner or driver, but I'm sure I will be able to have some fun :) Due to summer holiday I can race on pretty much every day, so I hope there are some events coming up :D

Welcome! You just have to enter the ingame club and you are good to join the lobbies! We are relaxed, nothing too professional :) just keep the driving clean and the respect for the others :cheers:
 
Joined a lobby today for the first time. Great fun! I introduced/showed off my cars today. And of course tested them. Some still need a bit of tuning though... ;)
 
Joined a lobby today for the first time. Great fun! I introduced/showed off my cars today. And of course tested them. Some still need a bit of tuning though... ;)
I'll be on after 9:30 EST to see what your wangan ride is really capable of...Against the Akuma no Wangan*!

*ferrari512bb
 
I'll be on after 9:30 EST to see what your wangan ride is really capable of...Against the Akuma no Wangan*!

*ferrari512bb
Okay I'll try to be there at 10:00 EST! ;)
 
I'll be on after 9:30 EST to see what your wangan ride is really capable of...Against the Akuma no Wangan*!

*ferrari512bb
I'm pretty sure the devil 14 (CS14) can deal with the ferrari
 
Yep still offline unfortunately :(
Hopefully it will be online again tonight.
In the mean time I will work on my rides!
 
Yep still offline unfortunately :(
Hopefully it will be online again tonight.
In the mean time I will work on my rides!
The maintenance is set to finish at 3 PM EDT.
 
Nice! That's 20:00 over here ;)
 
The Netherlands (GMT+1)
 
The Netherlands (GMT+1)
I'm curious, are there any makes of car that hail from there? I don't seem to remember any...
 
I'm curious, are there any makes of car that hail from there? I don't seem to remember any...
Well, only Spyker (there is one Spyker sports car in the game), but not any makes that you actually see on the road over here ;)
 
Well, only Spyker (there is one Spyker sports car in the game), but not any makes that you actually see on the road over here ;)
I have to admit, the modern Spykers are really cool.
 
Only think that's bad is... No Spyker C8 Aileron in GT :(

The C8 laviolette is still pretty awesome too, but the Aileron is the supercar if I could have any at all for free. :lol:
 
Only think that's bad is... No Spyker C8 Aileron in GT :(

The C8 laviolette is still pretty awesome too, but the Aileron is the supercar if I could have any at all for free. :lol:
I agree though my eyes are currently glued to both the egoista and the one:1 from koenigsegg..
the c8 i fiddled with it for road racing it's a good car.. tail happy though
 
I agree though my eyes are currently glued to both the egoista and the one:1 from koenigsegg..
the c8 i fiddled with it for road racing it's a good car.. tail happy though

I'd say they are more hypercars that supercars aha.

Anyway, on topic, I think I'll host a lobby tonight at wangan.
 
I'd say they are more hypercars that supercars aha.

Anyway, on topic, I think I'll host a lobby tonight at wangan.
I finally perfected my driving style with the 512BB. I wiped Silva's FC all over the walls :P
 
I finally perfected my driving style with the 512BB. I wiped Silva's FC all over the walls :p
I missed to see that race :(
I got close to him with my z33 and racing in the rain was great!!
 
I finally perfected my driving style with the 512BB. I wiped Silva's FC all over the walls :p

Hmm, invading the wangan only means one thing...

A challange by the top speed king!

:sly:

(Me :lol:)
 
Hmm, invading the wangan only means one thing...

A challange by the top speed king!

:sly:

(Me :lol:)
Although I'm pretty certain the Akuma no Wangan is the king...

You got yourself a match.
 
Although I'm pretty certain the Akuma no Wangan is the king...

You got yourself a match.
OOh this is a race i must see... i'll follow you in an TT ls1 powered daihatsu midget [don't worry i bought life insurance] :P
 
OOh this is a race i must see... i'll follow you in an TT ls1 powered daihatsu midget [don't worry i bought life insurance] :p
I have a quad-turbo W16 Fiat 500F waiting for that.
 
Battle of the century...

(Kaza spins out first turn)

DAMMIT

I hyped it up too much. :lol:
 
Back