Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
you will see the magic...of one of the greatest cars ever...

THE LEGENDARY FC!!
After he (kaza) got his butt whupped by the 512.
 
And got hit off the track by it when on a winning overtake. :p
If you mean the one in the race, that was because you forced into a bad line by taking up my blind spot :p

Edit: Announcement.

I have scrapped the Hajime Racers story video outright kn favor of a different video project. The HR racers will still get a few moments in the spotlight in the new video, though.
 
Last edited:
Awww I missed the race. Well I'm going to be opening a lobby.
Room closed
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I couldn't make it yesterday :( A shame, I wanted to take on the Akuma no Wangan too ;)
Anyway I'm opening a touge room in the lobby ;) Would like to try some unofficial touge tracks, maybe they can become official :)

EDIT: Noooo, the GT offline error has struck again, so the room is no longer available :(
 
Last edited:
GT servers are online again! Touge room open!

EDIT: No one online :( If you want a Wangan or drift room instead, don't hesitate to let me know!
 
Last edited:
GT servers are online again! Touge room open!

EDIT: No one online :( If you want a Wangan or drift room instead, don't hesitate to let me know!
sadly i'm still at work :(.. wanna race so badly
 
Hey guys! There is a lobby still up! :cheers:

Edit: Now it isn't.
 
Last edited:
Room closed
 
Last edited:
The ending is epic, but the part of just the 512 driving around was mystical looking
The FC was right next to the 512 the whole time...
 
Club lobby open @ Wangan! :D

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
@Obelisk how do you search for all paint jobs and not just the recommended ones, like in the first horizon and forza motorsports?

And if the lobby is still up in an hour or so I will be there
 
Back