Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
Go to the paint shop
@Obelisk how do you search for all paint jobs and not just the recommended ones, like in the first horizon and forza motorsports?

And if the lobby is still up in an hour or so I will be there
 
Hit the triple line button. Should bring up a search.
So there isn't a massive search for every paint job for said car then?
 
Sorry I haven't been around. I'm out of town visiting my folks right now. Should be home soon though.

I hear the streets calling me :sly:
 
The streets call for the Devil, too...But the Devil has work plans :lol:
 
SVX
'Sup yo, how would one join this? Had a look through the OP and it's very much up my alley. :D
Just join our GT Community club! We have a lobby up practically every day.

Just watch out for the black 512BB that lurks on SSR7.
 
Just join our GT Community club! We have a lobby up practically every day.

Just watch out for the black 512BB that lurks on SSR7.

Friggen rights! Will do that at some stage tonight. If anyone's interested in adding me on PSN, my username is Subie_SVX. :)
 
SVX
Friggen rights! Will do that at some stage tonight. If anyone's interested in adding me on PSN, my username is Subie_SVX. :)
I'm RMedia_Obelisk on PSN.
 
SVX
Sweet man, I'll flick you an FR when I jump on later on.
Sounds good. Although, it's 1:32 AM here where I am so I'm gonna turn in for the day. I'll be on tomorrow after 7 PM EDT.
 
Sounds good. Although, it's 1:32 AM here where I am so I'm gonna turn in for the day. I'll be on tomorrow after 7 PM EDT.

Cool. I'm on holidays this week so my times are pretty flexible.
 
SVX
'Sup yo, how would one join this? Had a look through the OP and it's very much up my alley. :D

Wow, have I been missing out (mainly because I just about never go on GTP :p) Sign me up!

Welcome to the both of you! As Obelisk said, you only need to join the GT6 community club. :cheers:

I hope you enjoy our club! :D I'll also most likley make a lobby later on today at around 5PM GMT time or even earlier knowing its the weekend.
 
Joined the club a little moment ago. 👍 Won't be able to make the meeting, though, 5PM GMT is about 5AM my time. :s
 
Welcome to the both of you! As Obelisk said, you only need to join the GT6 community club. :cheers:

I hope you enjoy our club! :D I'll also most likley make a lobby later on today at around 5PM GMT time or even earlier knowing its the weekend.
Knowing you, your PS3 will probably explode and destroy Earth.


@SVX aren't you from New Zealand?
 
SVX
Joined the club a little moment ago. 👍 Won't be able to make the meeting, though, 5PM GMT is about 5AM my time. :s

I might be on earlier today and most likely way past 5PM GMT. :lol: On weekends I sometimes even host a lobby all day even!
 
Welcome to the both of you! As Obelisk said, you only need to join the GT6 community club. :cheers:

I hope you enjoy our club! :D I'll also most likley make a lobby later on today at around 5PM GMT time or even earlier knowing its the weekend.
5pm GMT...so 1Pm my time in EST... I have work at that time XD
 
5pm GMT...so 1Pm my time in EST... I have work at that time XD

Aha, I'll try be on earlier since it's the weekend. As well as that most likely later too. If not I'm sure there will be a lobby hosted by another member. :dopey:
 
welcome, new members. im happy that you joined to just race and run for fun! :D im the most...well...common in the group, though if you see me deploying a White FC, hold on tight, because he is the most powerful rival against the black 512BB :p
 
SVX
'Sup yo, how would one join this? Had a look through the OP and it's very much up my alley. :D
Welcome aboard :cheers: I hope you have fun being part of our humble crew :D
Wow, have I been missing out (mainly because I just about never go on GTP :p) Sign me up!
Ok, I already like you because of your profile pic :drool: welcome to the family :)👍
 
Yay new members :). Welcome, welcome!

I'm the guy who only drives Nissan. NISMO powa!!! Look forward to seeing you out there.
 
I'll begin hosting the lobby now. :D I finally got on PS3 after being rarther busy today.

Edit: Closed, no-one joined after an hour. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I'll begin hosting the lobby now. :D I finally got on PS3 after being rarther busy today.
Have you finally gotten yourself out of the closet, mate? It took two days last time...
 
Back