- 1,302

- United Kingdom
Have you finally gotten yourself out of the closet, mate? It took two days last time...
I was on yesterday.
Have you finally gotten yourself out of the closet, mate? It took two days last time...
But you were stuck in the closet?
I was on yesterday.
![]()
Then get your connection back up!People is joining! And I don't have connection in my PS3!![]()
I just got home from work right around the time you closed it. XDI'll begin hosting the lobby now.I finally got on PS3 after being rarther busy today.
Edit: Closed, no-one joined after an hour.![]()
Be there soon.Wangan room open
i really like your profile pic, it reminds me of my R32 in the first GT. man, that was the real Godzilla!I just got home from work right around the time you closed it. XD
Because the R32 is my favorite car ever. R32 IS LIFE! loli really like your profile pic, it reminds me of my R32 in the first GT. man, that was the real Godzilla!![]()
Kanjo Hondas: Driving a CR-X SiRCurrently making some cars for the Kanjo Hondas, 13 Devils, and Class B & C Touge classes.
EDIT: also Class A
And in the end, both cars broke down in a cloud of smoke, because italianWell last night had some fun racing against the Akuma in wangan against my '88 lambo
Here's some photos [results of the race i lost my an inch, but had a blast!!]
View attachment 409942 View attachment 409943 View attachment 409944 View attachment 409945 View attachment 409946 View attachment 409948 View attachment 409949 View attachment 409950 View attachment 409951 View attachment 409953 View attachment 409954
You only say that because you fell for my trick.And in the end, both cars broke down in a cloud of smoke, because italian
Oh which trick? curiousYou only say that because you fell for my trick.
I already told you this in the PM.Oh which trick? curious![]()
Is that a vanquish in the backLet the battle for the 'King of the Wangan' commence!
A small edit I did of ruwan1969's picture he sent me. It was of the battle with Me, ruwan, and Obelisk the other day, and what a great battle it was!
View attachment 410055
Si, senor. (Yes, sir.)Is that a vanquish in the back
Very interesting battleSi, senor. (Yes, sir.)
Ohh another V12.. sounds fun.. Um who drives it?It's a V12 Vantage.![]()
Yes.. Rest in Peace Nintendo man!!Has anyone heard about Satoru Iwata?