Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,538 views
#offtopic

agh...guess what? i did one of the longest races in the videogames...of 1997. that's right. i did the 300 km of Grand Valley in the first Gran Turismo. lemme tell ya something about my experience: it was obviously a hard and exhaustive race in the same track for 60 laps with a 913 hp 1989 R32 that goes like a unstoppable rocket and add the tire wearing that made me spun out sometimes. after all the 60 laps...1 hour and 40 minutes of pain...i managed to get the 1st place. the reward was cool: 300.000 CR. have in count that in the game you can build a race car with just the 70% of the 300.000 CR. here's a pic of my champ, the Little R32 that could (dedicated to @ShinkaseiZero )
 

Attachments

  • SUPAH TAIKYU!.png
    SUPAH TAIKYU!.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
Has anyone heard about Satoru Iwata?
*sigh* and there he goes...the great man of Nintendo...one of the greatest people of the most underrated but yet, great company that saved us from the 1983 videogame crisis thanks to his fellow partner, Miyamoto...like he said once..."Videogames are made for one thing: fun. fun for everyone"...RIP Satoru Iwata
 
#offtopic

agh...guess what? i did one of the longest races in the videogames...of 1997. that's right. i did the 300 km of Grand Valley in the first Gran Turismo. lemme tell ya something about my experience: it was obviously a hard and exhaustive race in the same track for 60 laps with a 913 hp 1989 R32 that goes like a unstoppable rocket and add the tire wearing that made me spun out sometimes. after all the 60 laps...1 hour and 40 minutes of pain...i managed to get the 1st place. the reward was cool: 300.000 CR. have in count that in the game you can build a race car with just the 70% of the 300.000 CR. here's a pic of my champ, the Little R32 that could (dedicated to @ShinkaseiZero )
Loved those endurance races! In GT2 I did all of them with a 800hp R32, always lapping as much as I could, but yeah, playing for 2 hours straight was pretty exhaustive! That R32 was my weapon against the Escudo up Pike's Peak too ;) ah the good ol'times
 
Loved those endurance races! In GT2 I did all of them with a 800hp R32, always lapping as much as I could, but yeah, playing for 2 hours straight was pretty exhaustive! That R32 was my weapon against the Escudo up Pike's Peak too ;) ah the good ol'times
and im thinkin in this: im gonna finish all the races to then start again with another manufacturer (as you can see, im doing it with Nissan and im almost ready) of course, it will be a headache, but after that, im goin with GT2. i Heard that Nobuhiro "Monsuta (or Monster)" Tajima's Escudo can easily reach 400 km/h :) and there will be more cars and events. of course, im not goin to do the same thing in GT1 but it will be good! :D
 
and im thinkin in this: im gonna finish all the races to then start again with another manufacturer (as you can see, im doing it with Nissan and im almost ready) of course, it will be a headache, but after that, im goin with GT2. i Heard that Nobuhiro "Monsuta (or Monster)" Tajima's Escudo can easily reach 400 km/h :) and there will be more cars and events. of course, im not goin to do the same thing in GT1 but it will be good! :D
GT2 is still my favourite of the series :D
 
GT2 is still my favourite of the series :D
come to think about it...after all the hard work i had to do to win all those championships...you know what? i will leave it like that. it costed me, so i will leave it like that by now. i earned it with the Nissans and im really proud of it because of the hard work when i started just with a S13 and finished big with a R32 makes me feel proud of the hard work.
 
come to think about it...after all the hard work i had to do to win all those championships...you know what? i will leave it like that. it costed me, so i will leave it like that by now. i earned it with the Nissans and im really proud of it because of the hard work when i started just with a S13 and finished big with a R32 makes me feel proud of the hard work.
I started GT2 with an Hachi Roku all the way til I could upgrade it to my N2 beast, then bought the R32 and killed the game xD
 
I started GT2 with an Hachi Roku all the way til I could upgrade it to my N2 beast, then bought the R32 and killed the game xD
I agree gt2 was one of the best one's and if you got an r32 nothing could barely stop you that car was a god..
 
I agree gt2 was one of the best one's and if you got an r32 nothing could barely stop you that car was a god..
well...time to see if Tajima's Escudo is a monster as they say. im gonna download GT2! :D
 
well...time to see if Tajima's Escudo is a monster as they say. im gonna download GT2! :D
in gt2 the escudo is a demon, straight out of japanese folk lore.
 
in gt2 the escudo is a demon, straight out of japanese folk lore.
the only thing i hope is if i found a european version. you can switch between MPH and KM/H and that's something important to me. but what im really interested is the rallying in the game. it can turn out interesting, since GT1 is purely on track.
 
I started GT2 with an Hachi Roku all the way til I could upgrade it to my N2 beast, then bought the R32 and killed the game xD
I started with a Mitsubishi mirage....
 
I got stuck in GT2 because my C4 ZR1 RM was too slow.
I think I used the FTO LM as soon as I could, it was a beast and I had no idea what I was doing with the tuning. I just knew if I put the gear ratios too high or low, it wouldn't move xD
 
And the for just it case mama wants to go off roading there's this
 

Attachments

  • 1314147373024623274.jpg
    1314147373024623274.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
i...i...im...im speechless. but...the Espace can beat my "supah taikyu" R32?
Or could it? We need a race to determine supremacy [i'm betting on the R32]
 
Or could it? We need a race to determine supremacy [i'm betting on the R32]
hmmmmph...transfering my old 913 hp R32 limited to 370 KM/H (track top speed spec) vs the Espace.
 
I wouldn't really risk it honestly. All it would take is one passing member to report it and you'd be history.
 
But the best part about it, wanna know? Racing modifications! I had all kinds of race cars, JTCC Civic, Super GT R32, and my favourite, the N2 Levin, the car i started with, my favourite car of the whole game and most used one! I spent hours with it on the best track for touge, Grindewald, anyone remembers it? That track and an Hachi Roku were the best combo for me! Nostalgia take me with you!
 
There used to be such great tracks we have lost, including that one and the one of I remember right in gt3 that was a mix of snow and gravel.
But the best part about it, wanna know? Racing modifications! I had all kinds of race cars, JTCC Civic, Super GT R32, and my favourite, the N2 Levin, the car i started with, my favourite car of the whole game and most used one! I spent hours with it on the best track for touge, Grindewald, anyone remembers it? That track and an Hachi Roku were the best combo for me! Nostalgia take me with you!
 
But the best part about it, wanna know? Racing modifications! I had all kinds of race cars, JTCC Civic, Super GT R32, and my favourite, the N2 Levin, the car i started with, my favourite car of the whole game and most used one! I spent hours with it on the best track for touge, Grindewald, anyone remembers it? That track and an Hachi Roku were the best combo for me! Nostalgia take me with you!
my favorite body kit for the altezza was a race mod
 
Back