With a R34 front swap though
I agree the stagea with the r34 front is the perfect combo..With a R34 front swap though
But yeah I completely agree with you guys, few other cars managed to dominate the motorsport universe like the GTRs did through the various generations! Started with the Hakosuka, R30 and R31 followed, then the R32 completely destroyed everything, R33 and R34 kept the R alive and respected and the R35 is still killing the game!
Should have been like that from factory, since it shares so much with the GT-RI agree the stagea with the r34 front is the perfect combo..
there are 3 generations of skylines: Prince era (when Nissan was owned by Prince and started the skyline in the 50's), C era (starts with the Hakosuka 10 and finishes with the c210) and the R era (started with the R30 and it's still ongoing)With a R34 front swap though
But yeah I completely agree with you guys, few other cars managed to dominate the motorsport universe like the GTRs did through the various generations! Started with the Hakosuka, R30 and R31 followed, then the R32 completely destroyed everything, R33 and R34 kept the R alive and respected and the R35 is still killing the game!
When I first saw this pic I stared at it for a couple of hours!talking about the skylines, here's a pic of the evolution till 2012View attachment 411980
there are some things that are missing, and they are really interesting. in 1997, in the times of the R33, to celebrate the 40 years of the skyline, Nissan did 3 editions: Nismo 400r, GT-R 4 door Autech and the combination of both. imagine it: a 4 door GT-R Nismo!When I first saw this pic I stared at it for a couple of hours!
I want this as a poster in my roomtalking about the skylines, here's a pic of the evolution till 2012View attachment 411980
me too!I want this as a poster in my room![]()
It's the best combo ever if it ever was madethere are some things that are missing, and they are really interesting. in 1997, in the times of the R33, to celebrate the 40 years of the skyline, Nissan did 3 editions: Nismo 400r, GT-R 4 door Autech and the combination of both. imagine it: a 4 door GT-R Nismo!![]()
imagine it, gtrs and silvias legal in the us, well the r32 is now, and that's my favourite one.there are some things that are missing, and they are really interesting. in 1997, in the times of the R33, to celebrate the 40 years of the skyline, Nissan did 3 editions: Nismo 400r, GT-R 4 door Autech and the combination of both. imagine it: a 4 door GT-R Nismo!![]()
Thatis true and japanese classics seems to be the one bringining them legally and in good cindition and good prices i was tempted before buying my new car an Altis type S.. to buy an R32 they had in stock... but when i calle dmy insurance company decided to go with the altis.. [Darn being un-employed at that point, now i'm working but can't buy itimagine it, gtrs and silvias legal in the us, well the r32 is now, and that's my favourite one.
A few days ago? That was meThe answer to everything goes back to miata is the answer.
I want new one the game
Hmm question i saw someone using a legacy wagon in the wangan a few days ago.. who was using it ?
Ah thank youA few days ago? That was me![]()
I need this
This looks so incredibly good and right in the world..
i'm sorryHey guys, some OB news.
If things work out well, I might wind up with a 2015/16 Scion tC (manual)!
That's right. Tuned for the Eiger K Trail as of now. Drives great, and eats Evos and Imps where they stand haha. Still looks great jacked up too with a rally style suspension.wait...RALLY R32!? then i shall buy myself a 205 T16 Evo 2 (the most fastest hot hatch of all time)
...?i'm sorry
Hey guys, some OB news.
If things work out well, I might wind up with a 2015/16 Scion tC (manual)!
It's a tc...?
Hey guys, some OB news.
If things work out well, I might wind up with a 2015/16 Scion tC (manual)!
*Changes around Kaza's reference* Why not try a Scion FR-S?Why not try the Honda Fit RS?![]()
*Changes around Kaza's reference* Why not try a Scion FR-S?
Edit: Not sure by what circumstances you'd get one...but the FR-S would end up the better option however you look at it...even price wise as they're about the same anyhow.
Where you live, you need'nt bother to anyhow. Scions are for us underprivileged Americans hahaOooh, I know nothing about Scion that much, but knowing now that the pricing is the same, yeah why not the FR-S?![]()
Where you live, you need'nt bother to anyhow. Scions are for us underprivileged Americans haha