Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,530 views
Happy birthday dude.
 
Hey, I tested some other cars today including a Hyundai Veloster. I liked it, but the auto transmission bogs the car down so badly...I'll have to buy it with a manual transmission.
 
Hey, I tested some other cars today including a Hyundai Veloster. I liked it, but the auto transmission bogs the car down so badly...I'll have to buy it with a manual transmission.
dat MT life, right?
 
could I swap auto for manual? Hmmmm or convert from FF to 4wd?
 
Well I don't know about RALLY cars, considering I have a production R32. :/ And I keep it at around 400HP so that it's relatively smooth in its movements.
TBH, a rally car has a important thing on the drivetrain: LSD. and it doesn't matter if you have less than 500 hp, remember that the group B rally cars had like 600 hp and thanks to the ATTESA-ETS of the skylines, the handling should be good enough along with the differential and the suspension :D with at least 610 hp could be good enough to do a 4 minutes lap.
 
Opening a lobby at Wangan in a second. :cheers:

Edit: Closed from lack of entrys.
 
Last edited:
Opening a lobby at Wangan in a second. :cheers:
I'll be home at 5 ish CST I hope you guys will still be running, I decided to not wangan, because the corners Idk how to do highspeed with little braking lol, I can go from 250 kph to 30 kph with no problem now, but I just learned how pretty much practicing the first corner of fuji over and over.
 
So when is the next hachi rocku race
 
Happy ****ing birthday to me, my car got ****ing attacked
 
TBH, a rally car has a important thing on the drivetrain: LSD. and it doesn't matter if you have less than 500 hp, remember that the group B rally cars had like 600 hp and thanks to the ATTESA-ETS of the skylines, the handling should be good enough along with the differential and the suspension :D with at least 610 hp could be good enough to do a 4 minutes lap.
I'm just not one for over powered cars is all (save for highway racing, where it's very needed). And you forget that the R32 is quite a bit heavier than Evos and Imps also.
 
I'm just not one for over powered cars is all (save for highway racing, where it's very needed). And you forget that the R32 is quite a bit heavier than Evos and Imps also.
how much weight can you get with all the weight reduction?
 
For the '94 R32 V-spec II, 1230kg is the lightest.
that's good! that's exactly the same amount of weight the 90's and 2000's rally cars had! even my Evo VI and VII have the same weight (i cant reduce it)
 
For the '94 R32 V-spec II, 1230kg is the lightest.
Actually if i remember right the 89 R32 is the lightest in stock form..

I have one i used to drift with and bought it because of that.. ironically it does has special wing types, even if the car is not premium..lol
 
I will be on tonight for a while guys if you'd like to do some tougle battles.


Edit: I'm just not going to change "tougle" it's too funny, sounds like it's a french food. Sir, would you like some Tougle bread?
 
Last edited:
I will be on tonight for a while guys if you'd like to do some tougle battles.


Edit: I'm just not going to change "tougle" it's too funny, sounds like it's a french food. Sir, would you like some Tougle bread?
would you like some Touglé, messier?
-oui
:lol:
 
would you like some Touglé, messier?
-oui
:lol:
haha, would you like to do a couple story battles? it would be tougle / dirt courses for Chapters 1 and 2 after prologue. BE THERE OR BE [ ]
 
haha, would you like to do a couple story battles? it would be tougle / dirt courses for Chapters 1 and 2 after prologue. BE THERE OR BE [ ]
Or be brackets?
 
Back