Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,534 views
Um what's wrong with the tc?
I've tried frs, driven tc before I feel the tc is more comfortable and easier to live in.
True I love fr cars and will be buying an evil in the 3yrs I hope add I have to save up finish paying my current car, but i'll have another awd in my garage soon.
It's a tc
 
*Changes around Kaza's reference* Why not try a Scion FR-S?

Edit: Not sure by what circumstances you'd get one...but the FR-S would end up the better option however you look at it...even price wise as they're about the same anyhow.

I need the hatchback practicality.

And Marc, the tC is a sports coupe. I drove a '15 today, it was a blast
 
If you tried the frs after the tc you be would be surprised the tc feels faster. Lol
I need the hatchback practicality.

And Marc, the tC is a sports coupe. I drove a '15 today, it was a blast
 
If you tried the frs after the tc you be would be surprised the tc feels faster. Lol
Smaller engine and less factory tuning would create that illusion. Toyota Tercels at 30mph feels like 60mph. Those are genuine SCARY cars. o_o
 
Smaller engine and less factory tuning would create that illusion. Toyota Tercels at 30mph feels like 60mph. Those are genuine SCARY cars. o_o
I have to say, after my test drive in the tC today, it feels really quick and agile, even though it only cranks out 179 HP and weighs 4100 pounds.

That said, it gets good mileage and has hatchback levels of trunk space.
 
I have to say, after my test drive in the tC today, it feels really quick and agile, even though it only cranks out 179 HP and weighs 4100 pounds.

That said, it gets good mileage and has hatchback levels of trunk space.
Well the tC is only 20hp less, and no way it ways 4100lbs dude. I'm about to look up the REAL weight lol. I'd imagine it'd weigh less than the FR-S just because it's FF and not as sporty and such.

Edit: It weighs around 3100lbs. Typo? Haha

Re-Edit: FR-S weighs around 2800. I guess you either had driven a special tC or FR-S' have crappy engines lol. That'd be something I'd consider at least semi-legitimate, as the car is like 90% Subaru, and I'm sure they wouldn't just GIVE them a great boxer engine they didn't really help with. Just a thought though.
 
Last edited:
Well the tC is only 20hp less, and no way it ways 4100lbs dude. I'm about to look up the REAL weight lol. I'd imagine it'd weigh less than the FR-S just because it's FF and not as sporty and such.

Edit: It weighs around 3100lbs. Typo? Haha

Re-Edit: FR-S weighs around 2800. I guess you either had driven a special tC or FR-S' have crappy engines lol. That'd be something I'd consider at least semi-legitimate, as the car is like 90% Subaru, and I'm sure they wouldn't just GIVE them a great boxer engine they didn't really help with. Just a thought though.
I was actually thinking of the xB's weight when I made that post. My bad.
 
That's right. Tuned for the Eiger K Trail as of now. Drives great, and eats Evos and Imps where they stand haha. Still looks great jacked up too with a rally style suspension.
but i have my secret weapon...i have all the rally cars from Mitsubishi and probably or my 630 hp Evo VI or my 600 hp Evo VII will crush it or probably the 580 hp Evo X. the Evo VI can handle more power than a stock one and the Evo VII handles a lot better while the Evo X easily slides and it handles like mint. so if we get to see ourselves on a HR server, we shall go to the K Trail :sly:

EDIT: i remember there was a 850 hp skyline R34 in a rally game called RalliSports Challenge...i got used to so easy because you can easily slide and it's easy to control it :)
 
Last edited:
but i have my secret weapon...i have all the rally cars from Mitsubishi and probably or my 630 hp Evo VI or my 600 hp Evo VII will crush it or probably the 580 hp Evo X. the Evo VI can handle more power than a stock one and the Evo VII handles a lot better while the Evo X easily slides and it handles like mint. so if we get to see ourselves on a HR server, we shall go to the K Trail :sly:

EDIT: i remember there was a 850 hp skyline R34 in a rally game called RalliSports Challenge...i got used to so easy because you can easily slide and it's easy to control it :)
i will join the k trail

I need the hatchback practicality.

And Marc, the tC is a sports coupe. I drove a '15 today, it was a blast

My sebring is also a sports coupe, doesn't mean its any good
 
i will join the k trail



My sebring is also a sports coupe, doesn't mean its any good
That's because it's a Sebring!
Not all sport coupes are made equal
 
That's because it's a Sebring!
Not all sport coupes are made equal
I have a 3 litre V6 what does the tc have?
edit:and the weight of the world but don't worry about that
 
I have a 3 litre V6 what does the tc have?
edit:and the weight of the world but don't worry about that
Oh, cool! I have a 3.4 litre engine right now in my Impala...which only produces 180 HP.

My sister has a Sebring, same engine. 140 HP.

The Scion tC is an I4 with 179 HP and it's lighter than both of our cars.
 
Oh, cool! I have a 3.4 litre engine right now in my Impala...which only produces 180 HP.

My sister has a Sebring, same engine. 140 HP.

The Scion tC is an I4 with 179 HP and it's lighter than both of our cars.
Honestly I'd probably enjoy the tc way more than my sebring, I'm just being devils advocate
edit: also I just need a vehicle that can dust the ricers in their base model eclipses and civics, I know my sebring would get wrekt by any other good car. Although I challenge your impala, I have 200 hp
 
Honestly I'd probably enjoy the tc way more than my sebring, I'm just being devils advocate
Props to you for taking that risky position.
 
Props to you for taking that risky position.
I try. Wait the sebring or arguing? I didn't want the sebring to begin with (who does), I wanted a Miata, or a focus svt, or a is 300 lol. Also look at my last comment I put in a edit
 
I try. Wait the sebring or arguing? I didn't want the sebring to begin with (who does), I wanted a Miata, or a focus svt, or a is 300 lol. Also look at my last comment I put in a edit
Arguing.

The Sebring weighs a lot though. My impala is 3496 pounds
 
Arguing.

The Sebring weighs a lot though. My impala is 3496 pounds
I also have more power than yous but the sebring apparently weighs 3206
 
490.jpg
 
but i have my secret weapon...i have all the rally cars from Mitsubishi and probably or my 630 hp Evo VI or my 600 hp Evo VII will crush it or probably the 580 hp Evo X. the Evo VI can handle more power than a stock one and the Evo VII handles a lot better while the Evo X easily slides and it handles like mint. so if we get to see ourselves on a HR server, we shall go to the K Trail :sly:

EDIT: i remember there was a 850 hp skyline R34 in a rally game called RalliSports Challenge...i got used to so easy because you can easily slide and it's easy to control it :)
Well I don't know about RALLY cars, considering I have a production R32. :/ And I keep it at around 400HP so that it's relatively smooth in its movements.
 
hate to bring out the sad news that Satoru Iwata's death is even more important and there are some factors we missed, factors that we might said "we lost a Prodigious man":

-he created Kirby

-he made the Pokemon cartridges a dream come true

-he fixed all the bugs from the game Earthbound, one of the best RPGs of the SNES, in just 1 week

-he fixed all the posible bugs he could fix of Super Smash Bros: Melee while being the president of Nintendo. just imagine it, the owner of a big company going back to basics and fix the biggest project to a point where the launch date isn't delayed.

-when he saw the Nintendo 3DS comercial failure, he, as a sign of assuming his total fault, decided to reduce the 50% of his salary.

-he made Balloon Fight, one of the greatest games of the NES.

with that said...domo arigato gozaimasu, Iwata-san...arigato.
 
Last edited:
Woop woop! :cheers:

Also I have opened a club lobby at Wangan, I'm busy doing something at the moment, but I'll be on in about 20 minutes. :D
Your always busy doing something
 
Back