- 221

- Haines City, FL
- Yusenkyo
We will become evil brackets capable of taking over the world right?Or be brackets?
I'll be on tonight around um 9pm give or take
We will become evil brackets capable of taking over the world right?Or be brackets?
no get on at 7 pm ESTWe will become evil brackets capable of taking over the world right?
I'll be on tonight around um 9pm give or take
I'll try but do have something to do after work.. but i'll tryno get on at 7 pm EST
ech. it will be later. pretty after the chapter 6. then, we will get into the touge/rallying deal (and some Wangan)haha, would you like to do a couple story battles? it would be tougle / dirt courses for Chapters 1 and 2 after prologue. BE THERE OR BE [ ]
Takata likes going to hokkaido and messin around on the dirt.ech. it will be later. pretty after the chapter 6. then, we will get into the touge/rallying deal (and some Wangan)
oh, do you want me to write some chapters for you?Takata likes going to hokkaido and messin around on the dirt.
I have an idea already of the story base. If you'd like to be in it as well let me know ^^, I'm starving for some non-abs dirt action.oh, do you want me to write some chapters for you?oh, no, no. that's pretty risky.
oh, ok, that's coolI have an idea already of the story base. If you'd like to be in it as well let me know ^^, I'm starving for some non-abs dirt action.
Does one use abs in rally?I have an idea already of the story base. If you'd like to be in it as well let me know ^^, I'm starving for some non-abs dirt action.
Would you like to appear? it wouldn't be a serious battle yet, prepping for one that will be in episode 8 maybeoh, ok, that's cool![]()
ok. i will use my Evo VI T.M edition, like the one that i used against marc.Would you like to appear? it wouldn't be a serious battle yet, prepping for one that will be in episode 8 maybe
@Yusenkyo I don't use abs in rally
ok cool , do you use hard or soft suspension?ok. i will use my Evo VI T.M edition, like the one that i used against marc.
customized. the car handles like mint.ok cool , do you use hard or soft suspension?
I meant like, do you have the custom settings hard or softcustomized. the car handles like mint.
default. the only thing it changes it's the AYC set to 66.I meant like, do you have the custom settings hard or soft
ah, I see. I usually raise the height and make it more stiffdefault. the only thing it changes it's the AYC set to 66.
you have to at least check it every other day hahaYou know what's not fair? The fact that I "watch" this thread, yet have never gotten a single notification. I've missed out on 55 pages of god-knows-what-kind of awe.
you have to at least check it every other day haha
You know what's not fair? The fact that I "watch" this thread, yet have never gotten a single notification. I've missed out on 55 pages of god-knows-what-kind of awe.
he was at the hachi rocku race. when i mean at i mean in the lobby, asleep....You missed... nothing important
Besides three special events I think![]()
you dont know what's starting to play with Kaz and G at 2:00 PM to then fall asleep and wake up at 7:00 pm (it happened once, that's why i was so quiet, sorry guys T_T)he was at the hachi rocku race. when i mean at i mean in the lobby, asleep....
You know what's not fair? The fact that I "watch" this thread, yet have never gotten a single notification. I've missed out on 55 pages of god-knows-what-kind of awe.
kinda stupidIf you miss out one alert without checking it you do not receive any more until you check it again.
i added you on xbocsh. My name is mightymuffin95RMedia Obelisk
Kaage VS Mizuho...
View attachment 415723
A one off battle that me and @Yusenkyo had last weekend, it was a great lobby as well as this being the highlight of it!![]()
![]()
WEEEOOOOWEEEOOOOWEEEOOOO *police siren*Kaage VS Mizuho...
View attachment 415723
A one off battle that me and @Yusenkyo had last weekend, it was a great lobby as well as this being the highlight of it!![]()
![]()