Haus of flying Daggers

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 386 comments
Loved the Ferrari 512. The Cadillac is awesome but felt too safe for me. Bumped it up to 600pp, the tune handled it just fine keeping the sport soft tires. Just changed the final drive. I have tried a few Cadillac tunes, this one is my favorite!

dc1
Loved the Ferrari 512. The Cadillac is awesome but felt too safe for me. Bumped it up to 600pp, the tune handled it just fine keeping the sport soft tires. Just changed the final drive. I have tried a few Cadillac tunes, this one is my favorite!
Thanls for the compliment, but I was having trouble keeping the rear tires under control, so I took some power off, but good to know it works higher.

View attachment 116032

Car: Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14

Wheel / Controller: DS3
Power: 689 HP
Weight: 1,230kg
Performance Points: 600pp
Tires: Sports: Soft

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: 100/100

Spring Rate: 11.57/10.86

Dampers (Compression): 4/4

Dampers (Extension): 4/4

Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber Angle (-): 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.04/0.20

Brakes: Racing
Bias: 7/7

Transmission: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to: 5.000

Speed: 149mph

1: 2.575
2: 1.910
3: 1.600
4: 1.350
5: 1.149
6: 0.963
7: 0.836

Final: 3.410

Limited Slip Differential: (Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential)
Initial Torque:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18
Braking Sensitivity: 12
Clutch & Flywheel: Triple-Plate
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Center Differential: N/A

Power
Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 99.8
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body
Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Hood: Carbon
Windows: Window weight reduction
Ballast: 0
Ballast position: 0

My fastest lap was 1:17.820 on Deep Forest Raceway. Tuned and tested on that track in an online lobby with everything on real, no aids except abs 1.

@DolHaus gave me a major tip that helped the lap time by two whole seconds: Keep the front springs stiffer (generally) than the rear. So here you go, another joint project from me and @DolHaus! As usual, tell us what you thought of the tune!

Just so you know, I've tried a few tunes on this car ( I'm running the concept car) and your tune kicks butt!!
Thank you so much, Mustangxr

Just so you know, I've tried a few tunes on this car ( I'm running the concept car) and your tune kicks butt!!
Thank you so much, Mustangxr
Thanks, had a lot of help with that one. I probably tried too early, to be honest. Was out of my level at the time. But I didn't care, always wanted a custom tune for it, and it came out perfect for me :lol:.

Funny thing, as I was trying to select a car, the 'Alerts' came in with a message saying where you were when I was already here, so after going through your catalog I think I'll choose the Lotus Esprit. I hope I'll have time to try it this week, (already did that copy/paste thing) but before I want to try the new Stratos tuning that have came in, looks like fun stuff. I also noted that you guys made a wheelie Veyron, super cool, I'll be trying that one soon., I've done a Subaru 360 wheelie car and a Daihatsu Midget stoppie car, and I'm finishing my Mazda Carol car which does stoppies and can drive like a bronking bull, it could be fun to have in the GT6 directory a section called 'Stunt Cars'. (I've also did wheelies with the Delta Wing but that one is real easy.) Great place and cars, I see you have a taste for the expensive ones.:cheers:

Funny thing, as I was trying to select a car, the 'Alerts' came in with a message saying where you were when I was already here, so after going through your catalog I think I'll choose the Lotus Esprit. I hope I'll have time to try it this week, (already did that copy/paste thing) but before I want to try the new Stratos tuning that have came in, looks like fun stuff. I also noted that you guys made a wheelie Veyron, super cool, I'll be trying that one soon., I've done a Subaru 360 wheelie car and a Daihatsu Midget stoppie car, and I'm finishing my Mazda Carol car which does stoppies and can drive like a bronking bull, it could be fun to have in the GT6 directory a section called 'Stunt Cars'. (I've also did wheelies with the Delta Wing but that one is real easy.) Great place and cars, I see you have a taste for the expensive ones.:cheers:
I bought the game to have all of the cars I could never dream of in real life, so those are what I focus on personally :lol:. That, and I plan to do a lot of classic muscle tunes in the future, so if you like those, keep an eye out.

Request away! Although I will warn you, I don't have much time for tuning, so it may take a while.

oh no there's no rush, but could you tune the CR-Z Touring Car all performance upgrades at

Fuji F
Tsukuba
Suzuka
Motegi
Tokyo

on Racing Hard tyres, "Real" lobby settings and fast tyre wear with only ABS permitted?

oh no there's no rush, but could you tune the CR-Z Touring Car all performance upgrades at

Fuji F
Tsukuba
Suzuka
Motegi
Tokyo

on Racing Hard tyres, "Real" lobby settings and fast tyre wear with only ABS permitted?
Okay, so I currently have a project, but I'll work on it next. Not to sound like a dunce, but what dealership is a CR-Z in? :lol:.

Honda lol, don't worry, there really is no rush :)
Will do, and the car I'm currently on is juat being refined, DolHaus made major improvements on my start, and I was tweaking his to squeeze out the last few tenths of a second. Oh yeah, and gearbox tuning of course.

Honda, got it. No wonder I didn't know, I think the only Hondas I've bought are the Fit and Civic TC :lol:.

Will do, and the car I'm currently on is juat being refined, DolHaus made major improvements on my start, and I was tweaking his to squeeze out the last few tenths of a second. Oh yeah, and gearbox tuning of course.

Honda, got it. No wonder I didn't know, I think the only Hondas I've bought are the Fit and Civic TC :lol:.

lol you still have the Fit? i need to get me a civic tc, it was my first car in GT5 hope it's as good as it was!

lol you still have the Fit? i need to get me a civic tc, it was my first car in GT5 hope it's as good as it was!
Oh, I sold the Fit. I just meant I technically bought it. I bought it, turned right around, sold it, and used my anniversary cars. And the Civic TC is actually on my "Do it if I get bored" list :lol:. Awesome little car.

Hey guys,
I'd love some help with a tune for the Nissan C west RAZO Silvia. In untuned form it has horrible understeer :banghead:.
If you could tune it for Racing Hard or Racing Soft or both, that'd be awesome :bowdown:. I'm happy if you leave the rest of the car 'as is' I just need someone to make it handle :cheers:

Hey guys,
I'd love some help with a tune for the Nissan C west RAZO Silvia. In untuned form it has horrible understeer :banghead:.
If you could tune it for Racing Hard or Racing Soft or both, that'd be awesome :bowdown:. I'm happy if you leave the rest of the car 'as is' I just need someone to make it handle :cheers:
Yeah no problem, I will get on it as soon as possible

IMG_4770576326095.jpeg

Car: Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C1) '54

Wheel / Controller: DS3
Power: 407 hp
Weight: 1,241
Performance Points: 500
Tires: Sports: Soft

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: 100/95

Spring Rate: 9.10/5.12

Dampers (Compression): 5/5

Dampers (Extension): 5/4

Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle (-): 0/0
Toe Angle: - 0.16/0.32

Brakes: Racing
Bias: 5/5

Transmission: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to: 5.500

Speed: 87mph

1: 2.518
2: 1.954
3: 1.551
4: 1.266
5: 1.066
6:
7:

Final: 3.500

Limited Slip Differential: (Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential)
Initial Torque:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14
Braking Sensitivity: 15
Clutch & Flywheel: Triple Plate
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Center Differential:

Power
Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 100
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Intake Tuning: Yes
Turbo Kit: Stage: Supercharger

Body
No
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Hood: Carbon
Windows: Weight reduced
Ballast: 170kgs
Ballast position: 50

This is one of my favorites. It's a track tune, designed just to have some fun. Enjoy.

Fuji F
Tsukuba
Suzuka
Motegi
Tokyo

By all performance upgrades, does that mean you want no ballast? Just bought it, and weight distribution is 58/42, alright for an ff car, and could maybe be tuned around. Ballast to 50/50 would seriously cut the pp.

cwestSuzuka Circuit_3.jpg

Car: Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '02
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power:
296 BHP @ 6300 Rpm / 48.0 kgfm @ 4400 Rpm
Weight:
1150 kg
Performance Points:
490 PP
Tires:
RH
Weight Distribution: 54:46

Suspension :
(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 72 Rear: 64
Spring Rate: Front: 12.06 kg Rear: 13.95 kg
Dampers (Compression):
Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension)
: Front: 5 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-)
: Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.02° Rear: 0.18°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 6

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 5.200
Set max to 112
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)
Set final to 3.800

Speed: 112 mph

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: 0.969

Final:

Differential Gear:
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
R= 8
Acceleration Sensitivity:
R= 32
Braking Sensitivity:
R= 12
Clutch & Flywheel:
Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer:
Standard
Exhaust:
Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter:
Standard
Intake Tuning:
Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage:
Standard

Body

No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 0
Weight Reduction:
Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows:
Standard
Ballast:
0kg

View attachment 130694
Car: Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '02
Power: 296 BHP @ 6300 Rpm / 48.0 kgfm @ 4400 Rpm
Weight: 1150 kg
Performance Points: 490 PP
Tires: RH
Weight Distribution: 54:46
Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 72 Rear: 64
Spring Rate: Front: 12.06 kg Rear: 13.95 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.02° Rear: 0.18°

Drivetrain:

Set final to 5.200
Set max to 112
Set final to 3.800

Speed: 112 mph

1:
2: 2.148
3: 1.679
4: 1.359
5: 1.122
6: 0.969
Final: 3.800

Differential Gear:

Initial Torque:
R= 8
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 32
Braking Sensitivity: R= 12
Clutch & Flywheel: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Exhaust: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard

Body

No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0kg
Many thanks @DolHaus :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Can't wait to try this out. Gunna have a bowl of bravery for breakfast & take this to the Nurburgring for the 24 mins :).

Nothing better than biting of more than you can chew and chewing flat out :D

Thanks again & cheers :cheers:

Many thanks @DolHaus :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Can't wait to try this out. Gunna have a bowl of bravery for breakfast & take this to the Nurburgring for the 24 mins :).

Nothing better than biting of more than you can chew and chewing flat out :D

Thanks again & cheers :cheers:
No problem.
I didn't find it that bad to start with to be honest but its definitely been improved. Its good in the bends, very neutral but its always going to struggle in a straight line due to the small amount of power.

(set final for track)

***Transmission update: Art Morrison Corvette'60***
Set final to: 5.500
Top speed: 137mph
1: 2.141
2: 1.643
3: 1.302
4: 1.062
5: 0.892
6: 0.773

Final: 3.100 (Adjust as needed)

I apologize for any inconvenience, I was playing with it today and had some minimal time improvements with this.

No problem.
I didn't find it that bad to start with to be honest but its definitely been improved. Its good in the bends, very neutral but its always going to struggle in a straight line due to the small amount of power.

(set final for track)
Hey Dolhaus,
An amazing transformation on this car. I can now trust the front to do what it's told and feel as though the car has been improved everywhere. :bowdown: 👍 :)
As for my hopes of taking it to the Nurb for the 24 mins, it was a nice idea and I've had great races using the GT300's here but, this thing has a couple of torches as an excuse for headlights and couldn't find it's way out of a dark street with instructions :banghead:. Really wish the standard cars had decent headlights :irked:.

Hey Dolhaus,
An amazing transformation on this car. I can now trust the front to do what it's told and feel as though the car has been improved everywhere. :bowdown: 👍 :)
As for my hopes of taking it to the Nurb for the 24 mins, it was a nice idea and I've had great races using the GT300's here but, this thing has a couple of torches as an excuse for headlights and couldn't find it's way out of a dark street with instructions :banghead:. Really wish the standard cars had decent headlights :irked:.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, shame about the lights really. I've not done much night racing but I know what you mean, like a firefly in a jam jar on some cars. You'd think you could upgrade the lights to HIDs or something similar but apparently not.

nsxrFuji Speedway GT_5.jpg

Car: Honda NSR-R Prototype LM Road Car
Power:
511 BHP @ 10000 Rpm / 37.9 kgfm @ 8500 Rpm
Weight:
1260 kg
Performance Points:
550 PP
Tires:
SS
Weight Distribution: 46:54

Suspension :
(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 66 Rear: 65
Spring Rate: Front: 8.10 kg Rear: 10.16 kg
Dampers (Compression):
Front: 5 Rear: 5
Dampers (Extension)
: Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber Angle (-)
: Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.04° Rear: 0.20°

Drivetrain:

Set final to 5.200
Set max to 124
Set final to 3.600

Speed: 124 mph

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: 1.429

Final:

Differential Gear:

Initial Torque:
R= 7
Acceleration Sensitivity:
R= 28
Braking Sensitivity:
R= 14
Clutch & Flywheel:
Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Computer:
Standard
Exhaust:
Standard
Catalytic Converter:
Standard
Intake Tuning:
Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage:
Standard

Body

No
Downforce: F = 200 R = 406
Weight Reduction:
Standard
Windows:
Standard
Ballast:
30kg
Ballast position: -50

@ADR_PILOFINO Just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten about the tune, I was going to work on it yesterday before The Walking Dead came on, but some family dropped by, and I went out with them. The internet has also been having trouble in my room, so I haven't been able to open a lobby.

@ADR_PILOFINO Just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten about the tune, I was going to work on it yesterday before The Walking Dead came on, but some family dropped by, and I went out with them. The internet has also been having trouble in my room, so I haven't been able to open a lobby.

Good Good i was kinda hoping you didn't lol. Actually could you tune the Alfa 155 DTM car on Racing Hards and very fast tyre wear around Brands Hatch Indy No ABS preferably for me please it would be very much appreciated.

Good Good i was kinda hoping you didn't lol. Actually could you tune the Alfa 155 DTM car on Racing Hards and very fast tyre wear around Brands Hatch Indy No ABS preferably for me please it would be very much appreciated.
Sure, but I have no experience with abs. I'll work on them both if I can hold a connection. Seriously, I can't even hold it long enough to finish the Red Bull standard championship, it always goes out about halfway through.

Sure, but I have no experience with abs. I'll work on them both if I can hold a connection. Seriously, I can't even hold it long enough to finish the Red Bull standard championship, it always goes out about halfway through.

oh damn what internet provider are you with?

Back