Help us make the superstar broadcast better

• Thread starter Jimmy B
  • 174 comments
Hopefully from our side of things we improved this time around! Certainly I got the feeling that we performed with a lot more knowledge and understanding to support our points.

Was very entertaining stuff regardless which always makes for a good broadcast.
There was a massive improvement. Great to see you guys taking onboard our feedback.
I really liked the addition of a track guide by the championship leader (although I think it should stay onboard for the whole lap) and showing qualifying
Minor nitpick, fuel mix 1 is the rich mix and mix 6 is lean.

Looking forward to watching the races next week, especially as I'll be in one.

Last edited:
Hi guys, @Jimmy B, @Irelique, may you want some informations for saturday's top 24 at interlagos (Manufacturer series) like i did for the previous one ? ask me and i'll write it down ;)

I'll help set the ball rolling. This will be the Ferrari's 5 laps into a stint :lol:
tumblr_mfni2fRbqv1qlkt4ho1_500.gif

@Jimmy B & @Irelique Watched the Americas Mozna Top24 last night... Brilliant commentating from you guys really made it a great experience, although the finish was disappointing for IOF_Racing17 but that's not on you guys lol... P.S. I'm a little biased ever since I found Jimmys channel... Wife is getting tired of me watching the videos all the time lol

Don't know how possible it is for you to express dislike for aspects of the game that you're presenting.

The EU and US streams of last weekends T24s was pretty much spot on, they really were enjoyable to watch.

The penalty system was not advertised well though particularly at Monza.

@SkyPikmin some info on the cars would be very helpful. Both James and I know the names and models well enough, just not quite where they fit in terms of performance. Any insight here would be massively appreciated :)

Just wanted to say, you are both doing a top job. The time and effort you must be putting in, and the quality of the broadcast and commentary is fantastic.

Thank you!

@SkyPikmin some info on the cars would be very helpful. Both James and I know the names and models well enough, just not quite where they fit in terms of performance. Any insight here would be massively appreciated :)
How about looking at @Tidgney Gr.3 BoP tests? There is a comments part in column Y where there is some info on the cars that might be useful.
Updates have changed things a little, but it gives you an idea.

I think a little bit on the penalties needs to be said. Although the system is fair throughout for the best part, a lot of these penalties are likely being picked up by really silly things. Getting a bit sideways and dropping a tyre is even enough for a 1s penalty and then you get the close-to-track barriers which again, if you dare get a slide on and over shoot the kerb, you will pay by penalty.

A lot of these drivers are likely suffering by over policed track limits which will absolutely be noticed at Le Mans!

I think a little bit on the penalties needs to be said. Although the system is fair throughout for the best part, a lot of these penalties are likely being picked up by really silly things. Getting a bit sideways and dropping a tyre is even enough for a 1s penalty and then you get the close-to-track barriers which again, if you dare get a slide on and over shoot the kerb, you will pay by penalty.

A lot of these drivers are likely suffering by over policed track limits which will absolutely be noticed at Le Mans!

All 3 Monza races a majority of the field had penalties for the majority of the race duration.

1 poor guy in the US race had 10plus seconds, Kie had 9plus in the EU race.

These are the T24 guys, it doesn't look good in showcase events.

I really enjoy the broadcasts. Not sure if it's been mentioned before but it would be better to see these live and /or uploaded sooner, rather than a week after the race is held. Since most of us watching play the game as well we can see the standings and gauge the results the next day so it is usually somewhat spoiled.

It looks like Rd. 8 was broadcast live but where was it broadcast live? It would be really cool if it was made available to watch live right from the game.

@Jimmy B Since @SkyPikmin is taking years to prepare his 5418 lines analysis for the car he knows, I'll try to make my own for the Jaguar of @OutlawQuadrnt and I :D

After comparing the standing starts of the cars at Monza, I'd say the Jaguar is in the low average to get in speed, mainly because the first gear is long (about 110+ km/h or 69mph). It's still better than the Nissan and Renault but worse than the Mercedes for exemple (needless to talk about the Citroën and Ferrari) so I won't be surprised of losing one position before T1. (And this time, I hope it'll be clean but with such gaps between the cars at the start, it makes me wonder if it'll be possible...)

For lap times, I guess it'll be decent but not the best since it's a technical track and the Jag lacks of cornering speed. The long straights might be one of the only strength of the car, but surely not enough to be in the front this time since the Jag blows everyone from 265-270km/h (~165mph) and we barely go upper than 255-260km/h (~160mph) at Interlagos. It'll help for overtaking with the slipstream tho, if we're fast enough to overtake someone. Last thing, the tyre wear... From horrible to nightmare, you choose :lol:

Key points at the start (and also, crashfest corners): Curva1 / S do Senna (T1-2) and Descida do Lago (T4)

I hope it'll help you for next saturday! :cheers:

All 3 Monza races a majority of the field had penalties for the majority of the race duration.

1 poor guy in the US race had 10plus seconds, Kie had 9plus in the EU race.

These are the T24 guys, it doesn't look good in showcase events.
Exactly! It just looks ridiculous that these guys are running round with penalties. I think at least 15 in the EMEA at Monza were running pens on the first couple of laps. I understand whoever initiated the T1 punt show helped that but it's just silly looking. Top 24 consistently getting pens for stuff that they pretty much have no control over sometimes! I think pens should be light for these races as they are being broadcasted. Maybe switched to contact. No way are they going to be cutting up the track when it's available for everyone to see!

And to add to this. @Jomas really felt the sting of it I'm sure. He got absolutely obliterated in T1, Down to 21st or so from a great qualifying and even walks away with a penalty to boot? How is that even possible?

Last edited:
Ok so lot of things to go around this time, as it is the last race before we know who will qualify for the world finals, so there will be some "races inside the race" but i'll come back to it later.

So first things first, the provisional entry list (provided by @force ewerby) (as you guys seems to only have the 24 first spots in the regional rankings, but there are mistakes in your entry lists because it's not how it really works)

Top24 entry list.png

Right column shows the number of cars for each manufacturer in the race (i'll be more precise with the driver names after)

TRACK:
Race is 21 laps at Interlagos, a track where PENALTIES will again be a critical point, because it is very strict (to be fair it's just representing real life racing line but because we were allowed to go past the white lines and 4 wheels on curbs before it seems very harsh now)

STRATEGY:
As it is Gr.3, fuel consumption is x5 and tyre wear is x9, so there will be be more strategic options in this race than in the 2 previous ones, because it seems you can go for a 1 stop or a 2 stop strategy and it's likely going to be close at the end, so the most expected strategies are, 2 stops : 7-7-7,1 stop : 11-10 and 1 stop 10-11 but we never know if someone decides to go for something else.

CARS AND FAVORITES:
I would say that this race is more open than the race at monza in term of who can win and who is 100% sure to finish at the bottom.
There is a lots of cars that are good at this track, because it features long straights and tight corners, so everyone got a "strong sector", for example to compare @Jomas Jaguar and my Lexus, he is faster on sector 1 and 3, but i can make up for the time loss in sector 2, as the Jaguar is not really good in technical parts

Lets bring down the cars one by one and the rivalries that i mentioned before, because, it's likely that every driver in that race who is "alone" in his manufacturer will make it to the world finals, but for those who are 2 running for the same manufacturer, everything is possible, i will try to be precise to help you understand these situations easily :lol:

Toyota : RC_Miura is the only toyota driver in the race, so pretty much secured sport for world finals, he could do a great result, as the toyota seems to be high average compare to other cars in both straights and technical parts of the track, fuel consumption was quite bad before last update, maybe it has been fixed now

Honda : Oscaro_Slent and RC_Atho are both running for Honda in this race, so this is the type of situation i mentioned before, so it will be the deciding race for who is the Honda representative for EMEA at world finals, at the moment Slent is ahead by 919 points, but this race will likely take out a result from each driver (as only the 5 best results are kept for the total, and this one is bringing a lot of points to everyone that finish ahead of 18 i would say), Slent's worst result is actually 2543 points and Atho's one is 2563, so in order to beat Slent, Atho needs to finish at least 939 points ahead of Slent in this race, if they both get more than there actual worst result (hope you get it :lol:, if no, ask me to try to explain more clearly :lol:)
And the Honda seems to be quite good around Interlagos, but the MR cars have a tendency to burn rear tyres really fast, so maybe we can see some strategy going into play here

Nissan : Same for Nissan, as both TRL_LIGHTNING and Oscaro_Ugo are running for this manufacturer in this race, even if LIGHTNING is ahead by close to 2000 points at the moment, it could change if LIGHTNING have a really bad race and Ugo a really good one, The nissan will struggle a little bit at Interlagos in my opinion because it's quite hard in tight corners and even if the straight line acceleration is good, it will loose time in sector 2

Dodge : RC_Zoky88 as secured his world final spot a long time ago, and he will race with no pressure because Dodge is good in all 3 regions, so no need for a good result to get the manufacturer qualified for the world finals, he can do great i think, because the viper is good on fuel, and well it's Zoky so we all know the speed he can carry with every car he drives :lol:

Volkswagen : derek737_DK_ Isn't in a really good situation coming into this race, even if he is by far the leader of his manufacturer, he really needs a great result to score the most points for Volkswagen, because the best player for this manufacturer in Asia and America aren't scoring much points, so in order to get the manufacturer qualified, it's pretty much all on derek's shoulders, as @Tidgney's BoP test are showing the VGT seems good on hot lap at the track, but tyre wear could be an issue because it has a tendency to understeer a lot

Porsche : It will be the race between rick-918-bmx and serfonseca even if rick is pretty much in the same situation as TRL_LIGHTNING, with a lot of points advantage before this race, the 911 can be pretty good at the track because it stays stable even with tyre wear, and that's rare for a MR car in this game :lol:

Ferrari : THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST EXCITING BATTLE, indeed, maatu79 and mthomas_95 can both end up being 1st for Ferrari after the race, it will all depend on who finishes in front of the other (mthomas_95 might need to finish 2 spots ahead of maatu79 to be 1st for the manufacturer) so definitely an interesting "race into the race" to follow, as mthomas already said, the ferrari will eat his rear tyres quite quickly, so it will become hard to drive from lap 5 of the stint (maybe 2 stopper ??) but it will for sure be good on pace

Renault : The great Spanish battle, between Alexony94 and Williams_Coque14, i would say that Alexony has an advantage as his worst result is only 1774 points, and Coque's worst is 2108, so there's more potential to improve for Alexony, but still another great battle to watch, the renault will be quite like the ferrari here, really fast on first 4 laps, and then it will fall down due to rear tyre wear starting to hit the car pretty bad in lap 5-6 (maybe another 2 stopper), the renault will be a monster in the technical part, but it will loose a lot in the straights, so some slipstream in qualifying and it wouldn't be a surprise to see it up in the front of the starting grid

Chevrolet : Hmmm.... well, mclaren6 secured the spot a long time ago already :lol:, so nothing much for him to do in this race, quite the same situation as Zoky88 to be honest, the corvette is good on fuel saving but tyre wear will make it understeer i think from lap 6-7

Citroën : Oscaro_MansoN and RC_Snake91 will battle there for the Citroën's EMEA spot at world finals, so definitely another great battle here, however the Citroën seems to be quite hard to drive around Interlagos, as it is MR and tyre wear hit pretty quickly into the stint, so it looses some speed, maybe not as fast as some other cars around here but with great drivers we never know who will come up in front

Mitsubishi : JAdams2010 will be alone in this race, nothing much to do for him as Mitsubishi is at the moment in a safe spot to reach world finals, just be aware not to loose too much points to ensure that qualification, because it's not already acquired, quite the same as derek's situation, but JAdams can count on quite good drivers to score some points to help him qualify the manufacturer for the finals. The Mitsubishi is a good all rounder so it has, like always, a good chance to get a nice spot in this race

Jaguar : Jomas_74 is in the same situation as some other in that race, he is safely leader of his manufacturer, but he is not 100% sure that the said manufacturer will make it to world finals, so definitely need a good result here to score the most points possible for Jaguar in the manufacturer rankings, however, the Jaguar seems to be quite slow in the technical part of the track, so he will need to drive the perfect race to get the most out of the car, would be good to follow his position throughout the race

Lexus : Well, it's my car so i would say that it will be stable and quite good on the 2nd sector for the first 6 laps, and then it's holiday on ice, so i don't even have a strategy for the race yet, but Lexus is in a good spot to reach world finals so that will likely be a no-pressure race (finally :lol:)

Mercedes : kie25 and force_ewerby will battle out to get the EMEA Mercedes sport for world finals, there is actually only 126 points between them in the rankings, (kie25 being in front) but force has more improving potential as his worst result is 1635 whereas kie25's is 2126, so the one who finishes in front of the other gets the spot for this manufacturer

Aston Martin : cubertom has secured Aston's first spot, but we don't know if the manufacturer will it to the world finals, so he will need to beat several other guys and make some places in the overall ranking to get more points for his manufacturer, i don't really know much about the Aston, but it seems like a quite easy car to drive, and quite predictable, however it may lack some speed around the track

Subaru : TgTenka is in the same situation as cubertom in terms of manufacturer's ranking, so good result needed in order to get more points for the manufacturer (and i don't know the WRX, i would say it's quite like the Evo but not 100% sure)

Peugeot :
And to end this review with one of the most entertaining story for this season, let's talk about @Tidgney :lol: The Peugeot Gr.3 is quite a good car, but there is nothing else to say that he prettu much needs to finish first in this race and hope for a miracle for the other regions to score more points in the rankings to get Peugeot through to the Finals, so preety bad spot at the moment, but the pug miracle is yet to happen :lol:
And by the way @Tidgney i really hope you'll make it to the world nations finals because i think you deserve at least one of the 2 events for your glorious streams and the courage to take peugeot in manufacturer series :lol:

That all for this review, feel free to tell me some things are wrong, i'll edit them and i wish everyone a good last season 3 race, wether in top 24 or not ;)

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 36
I'd also like to add another little detail that could be added to the broadcast.

Before the race starts, when you show the current standings, it would be cool to see what points are up for grabs in the T24SS race. Then at the end of the race you could show the T24SS new point total and where that puts them on the board even though it won't be official since we won't know what the drivers whop aren't T24SS finished. But it would still be a neat little feature that would make it seem a little more professional.

Ok so lot of things to go around this time, as it is the last race before we know who will qualify for the world finals, so there will be some "races inside the race" but i'll come back to it later.

So first things first, the provisional entry list (provided by @force ewerby) (as you guys seems to only have the 24 first spots in the regional rankings, but there are mistakes in your entry lists because it's not how it really works)

Top24 entry list.png

Right column shows the number of cars for each manufacturer in the race (i'll be more precise with the driver names after)

TRACK:
Race is 21 laps at Interlagos, a track where PENALTIES will again be a critical point, because it is very strict (to be fair it's just representing real life racing line but because we were allowed to go past the white lines and 4 wheels on curbs before it seems very harsh now)

STRATEGY:
As it is Gr.3, fuel consumption is x5 and tyre wear is x9, so there will be be more strategic options in this race than in the 2 previous ones, because it seems you can go for a 1 stop or a 2 stop strategy and it's likely going to be close at the end, so the most expected strategies are, 2 stops : 7-7-7,1 stop : 11-10 and 1 stop 10-11 but we never know if someone decides to go for something else.

CARS AND FAVORITES:
I would say that this race is more open than the race at monza in term of who can win and who is 100% sure to finish at the bottom.
There is a lots of cars that are good at this track, because it features long straights and tight corners, so everyone got a "strong sector", for example to compare @Jomas Jaguar and my Lexus, he is faster on sector 1 and 3, but i can make up for the time loss in sector 2, as the Jaguar is not really good in technical parts

Lets bring down the cars one by one and the rivalries that i mentioned before, because, it's likely that every driver in that race who is "alone" in his manufacturer will make it to the world finals, but for those who are 2 running for the same manufacturer, everything is possible, i will try to be precise to help you understand these situations easily :lol:

Toyota : RC_Miura is the only toyota driver in the race, so pretty much secured sport for world finals, he could do a great result, as the toyota seems to be high average compare to other cars in both straights and technical parts of the track, fuel consumption was quite bad before last update, maybe it has been fixed now

Honda : Oscaro_Slent and RC_Atho are both running for Honda in this race, so this is the type of situation i mentioned before, so it will be the deciding race for who is the Honda representative for EMEA at world finals, at the moment Slent is ahead by 919 points, but this race will likely take out a result from each driver (as only the 5 best results are kept for the total, and this one is bringing a lot of points to everyone that finish ahead of 18 i would say), Slent's worst result is actually 2543 points and Atho's one is 2563, so in order to beat Slent, Atho needs to finish at least 939 points ahead of Slent in this race, if they both get more than there actual worst result (hope you get it :lol:, if no, ask me to try to explain more clearly :lol:)
And the Honda seems to be quite good around Interlagos, but the MR cars have a tendency to burn rear tyres really fast, so maybe we can see some strategy going into play here

Nissan : Same for Nissan, as both TRL_LIGHTNING and Oscaro_Ugo are running for this manufacturer in this race, even if LIGHTNING is ahead by close to 2000 points at the moment, it could change if LIGHTNING have a really bad race and Ugo a really good one, The nissan will struggle a little bit at Interlagos in my opinion because it's quite hard in tight corners and even if the straight line acceleration is good, it will loose time in sector 2

Dodge : RC_Zoky88 as secured his world final spot a long time ago, and he will race with no pressure because Dodge is good in all 3 regions, so no need for a good result to get the manufacturer qualified for the world finals, he can do great i think, because the viper is good on fuel, and well it's Zoky so we all know the speed he can carry with every car he drives :lol:

Volkswagen : derek737_DK_ Isn't in a really good situation coming into this race, even if he is by far the leader of his manufacturer, he really needs a great result to score the most points for Volkswagen, because the best player for this manufacturer in Asia and America aren't scoring much points, so in order to get the manufacturer qualified, it's pretty much all on derek's shoulders, as @Tidgney's BoP test are showing the VGT seems good on hot lap at the track, but tyre wear could be an issue because it has a tendency to understeer a lot

Porsche : It will be the race between rick-918-bmx and serfonseca even if rick is pretty much in the same situation as TRL_LIGHTNING, with a lot of points advantage before this race, the 911 can be pretty good at the track because it stays stable even with tyre wear, and that's rare for a MR car in this game :lol:

Ferrari : THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST EXCITING BATTLE, indeed, maatu79 and mthomas_95 can both end up being 1st for Ferrari after the race, it will all depend on who finishes in front of the other (mthomas_95 might need to finish 2 spots ahead of maatu79 to be 1st for the manufacturer) so definitely an interesting "race into the race" to follow, as mthomas already said, the ferrari will eat his rear tyres quite quickly, so it will become hard to drive from lap 5 of the stint (maybe 2 stopper ??) but it will for sure be good on pace

Renault : The great Spanish battle, between Alexony94 and Williams_Coque14, i would say that Alexony has an advantage as his worst result is only 1774 points, and Coque's worst is 2108, so there's more potential to improve for Alexony, but still another great battle to watch, the renault will be quite like the ferrari here, really fast on first 4 laps, and then it will fall down due to rear tyre wear starting to hit the car pretty bad in lap 5-6 (maybe another 2 stopper), the renault will be a monster in the technical part, but it will loose a lot in the straights, so some slipstream in qualifying and it wouldn't be a surprise to see it up in the front of the starting grid

Chevrolet : Hmmm.... well, mclaren6 secured the spot a long time ago already :lol:, so nothing much for him to do in this race, quite the same situation as Zoky88 to be honest, the corvette is good on fuel saving but tyre wear will make it understeer i think from lap 6-7

Citroën : Oscaro_MansoN and RC_Snake91 will battle there for the Citroën's EMEA spot at world finals, so definitely another great battle here, however the Citroën seems to be quite hard to drive around Interlagos, as it is MR and tyre wear hit pretty quickly into the stint, so it looses some speed, maybe not as fast as some other cars around here but with great drivers we never know who will come up in front

Mitsubishi : JAdams2010 will be alone in this race, nothing much to do for him as Mitsubishi is at the moment in a safe spot to reach world finals, just be aware not to loose too much points to ensure that qualification, because it's not already acquired, quite the same as derek's situation, but JAdams can count on quite good drivers to score some points to help him qualify the manufacturer for the finals. The Mitsubishi is a good all rounder so it has, like always, a good chance to get a nice spot in this race

Jaguar : Jomas_74 is in the same situation as some other in that race, he is safely leader of his manufacturer, but he is not 100% sure that the said manufacturer will make it to world finals, so definitely need a good result here to score the most points possible for Jaguar in the manufacturer rankings, however, the Jaguar seems to be quite slow in the technical part of the track, so he will need to drive the perfect race to get the most out of the car, would be good to follow his position throughout the race

Lexus : Well, it's my car so i would say that it will be stable and quite good on the 2nd sector for the first 6 laps, and then it's holiday on ice, so i don't even have a strategy for the race yet, but Lexus is in a good spot to reach world finals so that will likely be a no-pressure race (finally :lol:)

Mercedes : kie25 and force_ewerby will battle out to get the EMEA Mercedes sport for world finals, there is actually only 126 points between them in the rankings, (kie25 being in front) but force has more improving potential as his worst result is 1635 whereas kie25's is 2126, so the one who finishes in front of the other gets the spot for this manufacturer

Aston Martin : cubertom has secured Aston's first spot, but we don't know if the manufacturer will it to the world finals, so he will need to beat several other guys and make some places in the overall ranking to get more points for his manufacturer, i don't really know much about the Aston, but it seems like a quite easy car to drive, and quite predictable, however it may lack some speed around the track

Subaru : TgTenka is in the same situation as cubertom in terms of manufacturer's ranking, so good result needed in order to get more points for the manufacturer (and i don't know the WRX, i would say it's quite like the Evo but not 100% sure)

Peugeot :
And to end this review with one of the most entertaining story for this season, let's talk about @Tidgney :lol: The Peugeot Gr.3 is quite a good car, but there is nothing else to say that he prettu much needs to finish first in this race and hope for a miracle for the other regions to score more points in the rankings to get Peugeot through to the Finals, so preety bad spot at the moment, but the pug miracle is yet to happen :lol:
And by the way @Tidgney i really hope you'll make it to the world nations finals because i think you deserve at least one of the 2 events for your glorious streams and the courage to take peugeot in manufacturer series :lol:

That all for this review, feel free to tell me some things are wrong, i'll edit them and i wish everyone a good last season 3 race, wether in top 24 or not ;)
This analysis is pretty much spot on.
The Porsche battle is made less exciting due to Rick not being eligible since hes not 18.
The Aston is has quite bad power oversteer and has mid corner understeer (It's much nicer to drive without BoP enabled).

For points I think it will be about (edit) 9500-10000 for the winner (in Europe. It will be less in the Americas) assuming no disconnects and 400 points difference between each position

upload_2018-9-6_18-29-41.png

Here are the manufacturer standings going into the race (Only 16 Manufacturer can qualify). I think the to 12 are pretty safe and the final 4 spots are between:
Mitisubishi, VW, Ford, Hyundai, Jaguar, Aston, Alfa, Subaru and Peugeot.

upload_2018-9-6_18-57-34.png

Track limits will be an issue at:
Turn 2 apex and exit
Turn 4 exit (even though no advantage is gained)
Turn 7 exit
Turn 8 apex
Turn 12 exit

Last edited:

Top24 entry list.png

TRACK:

STRATEGY:

CARS AND FAVORITES:

Peugeot :

It is a superb preview of the final race. It has to be on GT news page!

the only issue I have with the broadcast isn't down to you @Jimmy B & @Irelique but more so the visuals displayed. The graphic on the bottom right of the screen which, at times is half the screen. I don't really find myself even bothering to look at it. I have the timing screen on the left I don't need a secondary on the right or really the speed either. Normally I enjoy seeing this information but that graphic is absolutely way too intrusive and reduces visual of a lot of action!

Top24 entry list.png

TRACK:

STRATEGY:

CARS AND FAVORITES:

Peugeot :

Great Summary :D!

I'll do my best with Mission Impossible 2 haha! I actually can't believe I've even made it in! I've got probably the worst group 4 car in the class in terms of race pace and my gr.3 car is sort of mid field everywhere (Apart from Bluemoon infield) and then I thought it was over after the accident at Bluemoon! I'm definitely very much against it in terms of qualifying for the world finals. Interlagos is one of my favoured tracks and due to the BoP test one of the tracks I've actually done the most! I'll be doing more practice for Manufacturers to over Nations as I think Nations all I have to do is enter and I've qualified? I'll still do practice though of course as I wouldn't mind getting myself into the top 3 overall! But yes I think I need to win Manufacturers, I think even a 5th place would be super risky, and even a win doesn't guarantee anything for me!

But we'll bench #PUGTrain and go for #PUGPower at interlagos!

Seriously glad everyone has enjoyed the story of the Peugeot though, but it's not over, not yet!

Top24 entry list.png

TRACK:

STRATEGY:

CARS AND FAVORITES:

Peugeot :

You're hired :lol:

Seriously though this is ridiculously helpful. Cheers!

Top24 entry list.png

TRACK:

STRATEGY:

CARS AND FAVORITES:

Peugeot :

Not a particularly relevant or productive comment from me, but I want to say I really appreciate the effort you put into that. 👍

Great job @Jimmy B, @Irelique, On the hotlap they changed the camera view to side skirt view But i couldn't replicate that anywhere in the game. And If we could get camera views from the helicopter or an extra drone style cam would of made making that mid pack battle a lot more exciting to view maybe you could ask pd to unlock them and get them implanted into the game somehow. The helicopter is there for something let's make it useful.

Aaaaaand then it all went to ****. What is the point of even watching now with all the drops.

SO MUCH attention put into this ONE race. and it all falls apart.

2 of the most hotly contested manufacturer battles decided before warm up even begun and the favourite underdog story destroyed (@Tidgney :(). Can't be a coincidence all of them were in the Nations T24?

Ended up driving like James May in the race just to make sure I brought it home in one piece and avoid battling too hard. Would've much rather won that battle on track because last night maatu and I were bumper to bumper in a practice lobby.

Looked like enough mayhem behind me to keep things interesting for the casters, turns out 2 stops weren't as good as suggested :lol:

Back