HEY YOU!!! New to the WRS? Introduce yourself!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 716 comments
I'm Tomislav, from Croatia, almost 17 years old. I've been playing GT4 for a year now (actually, actively played for 5 months). 80 golds, 97.x% completed. Having some trouble with some rally races on Hard, but I'll deal with it soon. I'm playing with DS2. I'll maybe buy a wheel (DFP) soon. I'm still thinking about it.
Enjoy.

Welcome to tomivav. Hope to see you out on the track soon.

Also a belated welcome to MARCIPHERJO and DSMAZDAGTR. Good to see both of you out there participating every week! 👍

EDK
Also a belated welcome to MARCIPHERJO and DSMAZDAGTR. Good to see both of you out there participating every week! 👍

Cheers EDK. Unfortunately I don't seem to have enough time to spare to be as competitive I'd like, but I try.. Glad I came back though.

hello all.... i'm from malaysia....22/m......wanted to joint the fun...but i'm currently travelling...miss my gt4 garage so much...hopefully can play anytime soon enough :)

Hello !!

Jimmy here from the land down under.

14yrs - Mad Golfer and GT addict. Hoping to enter some WRS soon. I use a DS2

:)

Hi, as you can see my nick is Denur and I'm Dutch (40 yo). I've been playing GT games for a few years now and only recently started using a wheel (with GT5 prologue when it came out in Japan late last year). WRS is a whole new thing for me, mainly because I haven't been part of any GT community yet (until GT5p came out and I joint this forum). Until then my only comparisons against others had been with friends while trying to set a better licence test time. And I was good, or so I thought until I started competing online with GT5p. I realy like this idea for WRS and put in a qualifying time a few hours ago. :)

Welcome Denur! Hope you enjoy your stay, let us know if you need any tips or help 👍

Jerome

hello WRS, i'm Peppe
i'm 19 and i live in Naples, Italy
i love fast car.. not cars like the qualifier car:lol: joke..:)
race car 4 me are the best things in the world:tup:
my favourite tracks are the midfield, and also the nurburgring..
see ya on track..cheers..
👍
ps.. i'm using joypad.. not ds2

Hi guys! I'm Mathew, one of the younger members on this site... and I am a reasonable driver considering my experience. I spent a fair bit of time on the qualifier, and it's still not my best... but i'll hopefully get used to these kind of races! I use a DS2, and I am the first backwards race driver! :D. Now, to the track...

Welcome to all the new racers! Nice to see some fresh blood in here, even with the introduction of GT5P. Also nice to see some of you out there competing with us already. Hope to see a lot more of that in weeks to come. 👍

And I thought I was the last one coming here. Really nice too see so many people still playing GT4, even when GT5P is more than 6 months on the market.

ty
what are the privilege of the divisions? i dont understand sorry..

I believe the main reason for the divisions is to have 3 competitions within the same race.

Division 1 has had the overall winner since I joined.

Division 2 could have an overall winner, but that is rare.

Division 3 has never had a overall winner since I've joined.

Within each division we have podium finishers just the same as an overall podium of finishers.

So as a previous division 3 racer I myself have had plenty of divisional wins. It helps knowing we all have a chance to win each week, or a least a podium finish.

So each week we have 3 winners (or 4) and 9 podium spots.
Notice the medals, gold, silver and bronze.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aaron. I look forward to some good competition; no one around me seems to play GT4. Good worldwide group we have here too. See you on the track!

Hey all! I am new add to the forums!
My name is André Östlund and have played GT long time now. But found this forums today! My hobby and job is to drive R/C Cars and try to win ^^ I am from sweden 2.

Welcome to gtplanet Andre.

There is a lot of info here so take a look around and see what you like. :)

Welcome André,

looking forward for your participating in the Weekly Race Series .
Also if you are up for more challenges feel free to
take part in the Circuit de la Sarthe 1 challenge.

Latest Posts

Back