Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
Got an email from Game saying my ore order was cancelled........brown trousers moment after I realised they never took the money for horizon when I ordered it, Girlfriend to the rescue with her credit card to pre order it again.........phew!!!!!

Got an email from Game saying my ore order was cancelled........brown trousers moment after I realised they never took the money for horizon when I ordered it, Girlfriend to the rescue with her credit card to pre order it again.........phew!!!!!

Just checked my mail after seeing this and had one from Game. A serious brown trouser moment, but fortunately it was confirmation payment will be taken prior to dispatch. Phew.

Got an email from BB that it shipped the 18th :D ...well the UPS tracking system finally came up after the weekend and it's stuck in Tennessee somewhere and ESD is the 25th!!! Total BS!!! A freakin' week to get here...MAYBE!!! I know it's just a video game in the grand scheme of things but if you tell someone you are going to do something folks, DO IT!!! Not a happy camper at the moment :mad:

If they had stuck it in the snail mail it would have been delivered today...

I paid premium price (LCE) plus tax and get half a$$ results by the mega-store...Have a nice day

Unlucky man, now you know what its like to live in Europe, getting games 3 days later than everyone else.

I'm going crazy waiting for this game... Yesterday I spent over an hour in the FM4 Storefront buying license plates for use in Horizon... :odd:

Too bad we have to wait until the 26th here in Europe!

Too bad we have to wait until the 26th here in Europe!
I'm not ready to give up just yet!

I feel like Wily E. Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner. I gotta come up with some devious plan to get the game earlier. First attempt will be to pretend that I never knew the game had a seperate release date for Europe. Second will include lots and lots of begging and other unmanly things.

I'm not ready to give up just yet!

I feel like Wily E. Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner. I gotta come up with some devious plan to get the game earlier. First attempt will be to pretend that I never knew the game had a seperate release date for Europe. Second will include lots and lots of begging and other unmanly things.

That's just hilarious!!! :lol: I wish you good luck and I hope you'll succeed.

Since I'm a huge movie nut I'm considered a very good customer in my local music/dvd/game shop. They've made sure that I can get the only LE copy of Horizon they're going to receive and they've promised me that I can pick up my copy as soon as it's delivered to them.

However...

Who says they're going to get it before friday? :nervous:

Well, finally received my payment confirmation e-mail from gamestation, no tracking number obviously, as they won't send it out till the 24th for delivery on the 26th, but it's nice to know it's in the bag.

Funny how this game has crept up on us, demo wasn't awesome, pre release info wasn't that well worked, but with the reviews and vids of the full game, I now find myself ravenous for release day.

Well I can cross Gamestop off the list of places to go for a midnight release. All 4 of them in my area. If GS isn't having a midnight release i'm pretty sure Bestbuy wont be either. :(

My only chance now is Walmart since they are open 24 hours anyway.

Doesn't look like I'll have the game tomorrow as Amazon decided it was good idea to charge me for it today with two-day shipping and a guaranteed delivery date of tomorrow.

Not last week when it would have made more sense, no.

As ive said before, the Gamestation where i preordered the LCE game is having a midnight opening, but i dont drive!, so i have no idea how im going to get there at that time! unless i can get a lift from someone somehow!..if not ill just have to get it at 9am...

I got a text yesterday saying that I can pick up my game at 12:01 Tuesday, but I have to be at Gamestop at 11pm tonight to finalize my purchase! What does that mean?

As ive said before, the Gamestation where i preordered the LCE game is having a midnight opening, but i dont drive!, so i have no idea how im going to get there at that time! unless i can get a lift from someone somehow!..if not ill just have to get it at 9am...

Taxi? :lol:

I got a text yesterday saying that I can pick up my game at 12:01 Tuesday, but I have to be at Gamestop at 11pm tonight to finalize my purchase! What does that mean?

Find out if they have the kiosk there playing the game, and spend an hour scouting for when you get home? :D

Because I don't want to randomly leave my house when everyone's asleep just to pay for a game that comes out tomorrow! I wonder if I can finalize my purchase earlier, because I don't get out of college until 4pm.

Doesn't look like I'll have the game tomorrow as Amazon decided it was good idea to charge me for it today with two-day shipping and a guaranteed delivery date of tomorrow.

Wow, now that sucks... I feel your pain, man!

Honestly, if other companies were making these kinds of mistakes, they'd be belly up in no time.

Pre-order Forza Horizon now and get a $10 coupon* plus free Xbox LIVE 1600 points!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/pd/productID.258471400

Thanks for the link!! I just ordered my copy from there... I know it's a bit late (and since I'm too cheap to pay for 2-day shipping, I won't get to play it on Tuesday) but 30 dollars worth of freebees on a 60 dollar game? That's a bargain! Done!

Since I'll be waiting for the game, I'll just pretend I'm European for the rest of the week. Anybody want espresso?

I have the LCE coming in through Gamestop, but for whatever stupid reason they didn't have in-store pickup available. I paid for the cheapest shipping.

Are you a Prime member? My Forza Horizon LE was being shipped two-day, but the email says I should get it tomorrow. Did you get a confirmation email?

I have the LCE coming in through Gamestop, but for whatever stupid reason they didn't have in-store pickup available. I paid for the cheapest shipping.

I've run into this before when I pre-ordered something "late" at a GameStop. Their stock had already shipped to the store and they wouldn't have enough to fill my order. After that I just pre-order at least 1-2 weeks in advance.

Had an email saying my disc has shipped, although I should get it Thursday, same as FM4. One day before the UK release is better than nothing.

Back