Horizon Zero DawnPS4 

Platinum themes are a thing?!?! I've never received anything like that, despite having my PlayStation E-mail account set to enable promotional material, and I have a good number of Platinums. There's even one for Bloodborne, my all time favorite game :drool:

I need to contact customer support about this. I must claim what I've earned!
It appears to be random, if I were to hazard a guess it would be the first few thousand people to get a platinum. In this case though, it appears I've been given it for no achievement whatsoever! :lol:

It appears to be random, if I were to hazard a guess it would be the first few thousand people to get a platinum. In this case though, it appears I've been given it for no achievement whatsoever! :lol:

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gladly take that Horizon Platinum trophy theme, as I do have the Platinum.

I've written a mail to Sony customer support too. I really want that Bloodborne theme.

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gladly take that Horizon Platinum trophy theme, as I do have the Platinum.

I've written a mail to Sony customer support too. I really want that Bloodborne theme.
No problem, hope nobody nabbed it before you in the first post. :D :lol:

I'm aware. My Uncharted 4 trophy list used to be 100% too. I swear they do it just to piss off trophy collectors.

Don't forget Naughty Dog were great at making the AI bullet sponges. Survival was awful for this. Even on the face. Seems to be how Horizon is going....

Don't forget Naughty Dog were great at making the AI bullet sponges. Survival was awful for this. Even on the face. Seems to be how Horizon is going....

Yeah, I gave up on getting those Survival trophies in Uncharted 4 after getting tired of the AI surviving 7.62mm bullets to the face.
I played through Horizon on the 2nd hardest difficulty, and I thought it did a pretty good job of presenting the machines as dangerous. The biggest problem is that the dodging in Horizon just isn't accurate enough to allow for too extreme consequences when enemy attacks connect. Hence why I didn't bother with the hardest difficulty, and won't bother with the new, even harder one.

I just wish they wouldn't include new trophies for these things. Let us trophy hunters be happy with our 100% completion. It's all we have :lol:

I've played the Killzone Franchise in the past and I'm still not certain about Horizon Zero Dawn

Is it a great game like Uncharted?

I've played the Killzone Franchise in the past and I'm still not certain about Horizon Zero Dawn

Is it a great game like Uncharted?

Horizon Zero Dawn is a great game, it's just as good as Uncharted Series. Though I'm still a long ways from completing the game, I'm enjoying it. HZD is different from Killzone and it's an open world game compared to Uncharted. Plus the map is quite huge with different machines in each section.

The sad thing is you sometimes get used to the size of the world and a lot of places are instantly recognizable. Also a real shame some places cannot be revisited, such as the area for the eclipse network.

You don't do things by halves, do you @Chikane ? I've just reached Daytower and started picking up some good weapons but I do have 1,500 pictures so far :D

I did manage to take down a Glinthawk without taking any damage myself:

Funny that you don't really appreciate how big the Glinthawks really are until they're on the ground with you. Funny how small they look in the air.

Though I'm dreading what it'll be like taking on a Stormbird on Ultra Hard. :embarrassed:

I normally kill them with two fire arrows :D How are you finding the game so far @MeanElf

I'm replaying the game in NG+ and so far i'm having a hard time trying to finish everything again :boggled:
Well, as I say, only got as far as Daytower and about to pass on through to the tougher areas, so it's not been too rough on me yet. Having a lot of fun exploring and finding different ways to deal with whatever comes my way. Mostly though I'm having fun climbing all over places I'm not meant to be. I got some good pictures today from on top of the big machine bodies burrowing into the last-stand human base in the sacred lands.

Started this about 2 weeks ago..wow the world is amazing,around every corner theres a another jaw drop moment. Going over the snowy mountains into the grand canyon area was spectacular.

First time you see Tallnecks are epic moments. Havnt done much of the game like haha.

Playing NG+ on UH and truth be told i'm having a easier time playing on UH then playing on Normal? Up to meridian and so far none of this machines are giving me trouble :indiff:

Maybe It's due to your experience in taking down the machines? I am having a similar experience. I did my first play through on hard. In Ng+ on UH I have found this vs to be a bit easier.

Maybe It's due to your experience in taking down the machines? I am having a similar experience. I did my first play through on hard. In Ng+ on UH I have found this vs to be a bit easier.
After 800 hours of playing HZD :crazy: I think i may just know the machines more then GG does :lol:

Also Just finished NG+ on UH and the only machine that came close to killing was the SB :( Other then that i had a fun time :) Now i got all the face paints unlock and the different color focus :)

Last edited:
Now if you had to choose between the McLaren P1 in Driveclub and Horizon Zero Dawn, which would it be? :D

P1 any day :sly::)

A compilation of a few battles from my UH NG+ playthrough :)

Also a question how many here play with AA off? First thing i did when i first got the game was turn that off :cool: Nothing better then getting that shot and knowing it was all you :)

Back