How many people bought a replacement PS2 for GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RogsR34UK
  • 40 comments
  • 2,067 views

Could you play GT4 immediately?

  • GT4 did not work on my existing PS2 so I bought a replacement so I could play it

    Votes: 21 16.9%
  • I didn't have a PS2 and bought one to play GT4

    Votes: 19 15.3%
  • GT4 plays fine on my existing PS2

    Votes: 84 67.7%

  • Total voters
    124
By the casting of runes, the sacrificing of livestock and consultation with witches.

Or, when the PS2 starts and enters the browser menu, hit the button which has the word "Version" next to it on the screen.
 
First game I bought for my Playstation GT

Bought a Playstation 2 for GT3, after I'd had enough of the game sold it.

Bought a PSTwo for GT4.

Bit of a pattern there
 
Ax Battler
First game I bought for my Playstation GT

Bought a Playstation 2 for GT3, after I'd had enough of the game sold it.

Bought a PSTwo for GT4.

Bit of a pattern there

Same pattern here. lol :dopey:
 
Famine
By the casting of runes, the sacrificing of livestock and consultation with witches.

Or, when the PS2 starts and enters the browser menu, hit the button which has the word "Version" next to it on the screen.

I was getting woried there Famine :scared:

Ah nice, good way to tell what version i have. I think its one of the first slim ps2's
 
starlet turbo
i no but stil can u jus tell me which iz the best f1 car plzzzz
They are all the same except for different paint schemes.
 
Yep, didnt work on my old one went out and bought a second hand (old style PS2) for £20! bargain and it now works......
 
I've always looked after my PS2 and it's always clean (on the outside) and i've never opened it up to clean it. It's a SCPH-30003 and every game i've brought worked perfectly.
 
robin2223
Yep, didnt work on my old one went out and bought a second hand (old style PS2) for £20! bargain and it now works......

Where can you buy the old style PS2's for that sort of price? I know somebody who's doesn't work and wants a new one but would rather not buy one brand new.
 
maineiac
My old PS2 stopped working a few months ago, had to buy a new PStwo for GT4.

Ditto! I also boughgt the extended warranty which allows me to use the full purchase price on the PS3 when it comes out. Although i havent heard if the ps3 will be backwards compatable.
 
psa
Where can you buy the old style PS2's for that sort of price? I know somebody who's doesn't work and wants a new one but would rather not buy one brand new.

If it doesn't work, fix it.

THe £20-£30 ones I get are all "Disk Read Error" machines from eBay. 20 minutes mucking about and they work.
 
Back