How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pako, i have it set as "Obtain IP Address automaticly"
and thats what it sez. no DNS or IP is shown there :(
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Pako, i have it set as "Obtain IP Address automaticly"
and thats what it sez. no DNS or IP is shown there :(

Was that in the TCP/IP Protocal?
 
Originally posted by Pako


Was that in the TCP/IP Protocal?

Yes it was
 
If that's how it's setup you should be good to go...

If your going from Win98 to Win2k, be warned if you use PPPoE. The current PPPoE software probably isn't complient with Win2K, however, WinXP Pro already had a PPPoE protocal installed with the operating system...


I have to take off.... :cheeburga

~later~
 
Originally posted by Pako
If that's how it's setup you should be good to go...

If your going from Win98 to Win2k, be warned if you use PPPoE. The current PPPoE software probably isn't complient with Win2K, however, WinXP Pro already had a PPPoE protocal installed with the operating system...


I have to take off.... :cheeburga

~later~

Thanks for the great, problem resolving answer Pako :rolleyes:
Lata
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Thanks for the great, problem resolving answer Pako :rolleyes:
Lata
Did he confuse you as much as he confused me?:lol:
 
I'll go hook my stuff up now
I should be back in about a half-hour.

If my IP changes im gonna have one hell of a time changing the IP on all 100 somthing pics ive shown here
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I'll go hook my stuff up now
I should be back in about a half-hour.

If my IP changes im gonna have one hell of a time changing the IP on all 100 somthing pics ive shown here
:eek: Well, good luck.;)
 
No need to worry, i have arrived. :D
 
clkgtr2.jpg
 
ok cool. Just wondering, hadn't seen ya guys around till just recently...... :)
 
Sweet....... :drool:

Afternoon space.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back