How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That a good thing, or a bad thing?
A new house is good.
But doing physical activities suck
 
Heh, Don't worry Viper, i've offically been demoted down to 56k:)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Obviously. He only keeps that so he can rub it in everyones face cuz hes got such a freakin fast connection. Whoop- de-****ing-do.

That was a mistake....

X-sig.jpg

muhaha.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That a good thing, or a bad thing?
A new house is good.
But doing physical activities suck

Heh, not really, all i did was stand around and powerwash concrete
 
Doing physical activities always sucks. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by space
Heh, Don't worry Viper, i've offically been demoted down to 56k:)

Ok but for how long?
 
Lata Eric
 
*burps and brags* i got 100% on that sucker too... I rule.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


That was a mistake....

X-sig.jpg

muhaha.jpg

:reallyodd:reallyodd I'm getting real sick and tired of seeing that crap. Do you always have to shove it in someone's face that you have a better connection than everyone else?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Ok but for how long?

Heheh, saw right through me, eh?

It looks like i'll be 56k'ing for a couple a months, til the cable company gets off their sphincters and covers my area in the cable range
 
You said something i didnt like, so i posted the pics. Suffer.
 
"Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."


hmmmm, might have a place here ;)
 
JEW! Yeah!

(me is listening to Mista's radio, if anyone wonders...)
 
Enemies? I aint got none.....Well this one guy from a while back, but i took care if the situation :D
 
Originally posted by space


Heheh, saw right through me, eh?

It looks like i'll be 56k'ing for a couple a months, til the cable company gets off their sphincters and covers my area in the cable range

I knew it. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I knew it. :rolleyes:

Its the thought that counts:)

So why don't you have broadband? they dont offer it near you, or you can't afford it?
 
:rotfl: argh Josh is here again...
 
Originally posted by space


Its the thought that counts:)

So why don't you have broadband? they dont offer it near you, or you can't afford it?

Cant afford it right now. Considering that I dont have a job is one of the reasons. Both DSL and Cable are available here.
 
Should we run for cover?

heh couldnt resist;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Cant afford it right now. Considering that I dont have a job is one of the reasons. Both DSL and Cable are available here.

Oh, good enough for me :) With us it was nothing was avaiable except sat dsl, and none of us wanted that, so we're waiting for the cable to get out to us
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:rotfl: argh Josh is here again...


:reallyodd:
 
think i'm dumb enough to show the original one?
 
Originally posted by Josh



:reallyodd:

i had to edit that post...... so ignore it :)
 
Originally posted by space


Oh, good enough for me :) With us it was nothing was avaiable except sat dsl, and none of us wanted that, so we're waiting for the cable to get out to us

We can get sat dsl too but i would rather get regular dsl or cable.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
think i'm dumb enough to show the original one?

Yes. I would but I would have to look for it. :D
 
I would post the original pic too if it didn't say, "I'll touch your *****." on it...:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back