How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah this is boringskie, i should be playin Swat 3 or somethin
 
Originally posted by Josh
I would post the original pic too if it didn't say, "I'll touch your *****." on it...:lol:

and that's exactly why i reworked the heading on it...
 
I love the "safe" sex avatar...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
I love the "safe" sex avatar...:p

i wasn't sure if it would be allright... doesn't look too suggestive or misplaced for such a forum?
 
Originally posted by Josh
I would post the original pic too if it didn't say, "I'll touch your *****." on it...:lol:

Whats wrong with that? Its just a friendly saying. :lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Whats wrong with that? Its just a friendly saying. :lol:

if he asked you, would you let him do it?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


if he asked you, would you let him do it?

Ok i guess I should have resaid that. I meant that only girls can say that.
 
check out my edit work :D
 

Attachments

  • test eclipse.jpg
    test eclipse.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 53
The osbourne show on mtv is friggen hilarious:lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Oh god. Dessviper is online.

:banghead:

he didn't understand yet?
 
phew...
 
Ok i guess nobody is going to say anything now.
 
anything now
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
anything now


:lol:


Smart ass or not, it's still funny...:D
 
PunkRock.... HAHAAHAH nice avatar....
avatar.php
 
So whats up everyone?
 
Not much...:D
 
Well crap.. I guess onbody is here. Ill be back later. I have got to move my computer desk in to the living room.
 
Well, there are some people here, but we'll wait for you to move your desk...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back