How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well crap.. I guess onbody is here. Ill be back later. I have got to move my computer desk in to the living room.
We can help :sleep:
 
anyone not dead in here? Nicole Kidman's on Leno, and i can't stand her... i need to talk a bit.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
anyone not dead in here? Nicole Kidman's on Leno, and i can't stand her... i need to talk a bit.
I just saw that to. :o
 
Blade 2 looks cool.. The movie that is..
 
test to see if you're not dead: well... wait... i don't know...


oh, i got it... what do you see?
dali2.jpg


Salvador Dali's work...
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
Blade 2 looks cool.. The movie that is..

Yeah. I want to see that when it comes out.
 
yeah, B2 looks cool... gonna rent the first one this weekend... never seen it!


on a side note, i'm hoping production of TF&TF2 was postponed for at least 2 million years...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
yeah, B2 looks cool... gonna rent the first one this weekend... never seen it!


on a side note, i'm hoping production of TF&TF2 was postponed for at least 2 million years...
Man, thats a long time. :eek:
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
Man, thats a long time. :eek:

not long enough... there's no need for another flop like that...
 
I think its time for some :sleep:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
yeah, B2 looks cool... gonna rent the first one this weekend... never seen it!


on a side note, i'm hoping production of TF&TF2 was postponed for at least 2 million years...

TF? :confused:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


The Fast and the Furious...

Oh that. I thought the it was pretty good. I think the reason is because of the cars and the chicks. :D
 
bah... i didn't like the cars... the Skyline looked out of place because it didn't have a crazy bodykit and a 4 foot wing... there are some nice parts, like when the kid says the graces before they eat, or the Supra-Ferrari race, but i didn't like it that much... i was expecting much more.
 
Punk, what kind of Nissan do you have?
 
NX2000... it's a 91. i was supposed to get it as a Winter beater, but i fell in love with it, so i'm keeping it!
 
Okay...:D I have no idea what that kind of car looks like, so I'm off to google...:p I'll be back...:)
 
it's dubbed "the egg"...

SR20DE, 140 hp, comes with an LSD... quite well equipped little car... kinda like a smaller Sentra SE-R.

If i can manage to get some money, a SR20DET's going in there... 200hp! 😈
 
Alright, I'm back...:p


The only pic I found was of the front view(with a tiny bit of the side) so I couldn't get a real good look at it, but it looked cool from what I could see...:D
 
i have a pic of one, from the side...

it's modified a bit though, it was a feature car from Turbo Magazine in 98, putted out 300 hp at the wheels from an SR20DET... i don't like the fog lights and the wing, though...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


If i can manage to get some money, a SR20DET's going in there... 200hp! 😈



:lol: I've read quite a few good things about Nissan's SR20DET motor...:D Slightly/heavily modded it's quite a rocket...:eek: I think I even read about some guy swapping out the 2JZ-GTE inline six from his Supra for a SR20DET...:thatsodd: I was like, WTF!?!? But apparently he was still makin' like 600 or so HP...:eek::burnout:




Damn, I sure can ramble...:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
bah... i didn't like the cars... the Skyline looked out of place because it didn't have a crazy bodykit and a 4 foot wing... there are some nice parts, like when the kid says the graces before they eat, or the Supra-Ferrari race, but i didn't like it that much... i was expecting much more.


it looked tight, but the bad thing was that ot didnt race
 
the guy on the skyline was like the radio boy! LOL heheheeh
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i have a pic of one, from the side...

it's modified a bit though, it was a feature car from Turbo Magazine in 98, putted out 300 hp at the wheels from an SR20DET... i don't like the fog lights and the wing, though...

the lower lights are humongous
 
What kind of wheels are those? Advan Supers? They look like it...:confused:



They actually look kinda cool on that car IMO..., and so would those fog lights and wing if they weren't so damn big...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh




:lol: I've read quite a few good things about Nissan's SR20DET motor...:D Slightly/heavily modded it's quite a rocket...:eek: I think I even read about some guy swapping out the 2JZ-GTE inline six from his Supra for a SR20DET...:thatsodd: I was like, WTF!?!? But apparently he was still makin' like 600 or so HP...:eek::burnout:




Damn, I sure can ramble...:p

I've seen a 300ZX with a SR20 conversion... i'm looking for the pics, shouldn't take long...


and yes, the wheels are Super Advans... the only 3 spoke wheels that look good, IMO. but they cost a lot!! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back