How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*tackles you and pins you down* Leave mah friend alone ya hear? :D

Excuse you. Josh and I were having a moment. Go away.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Excuse you. Josh and I were having a moment. Go away.

Fine, 🤬 you then 🤬.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Excuse you. Josh and I were having a moment. Go away.




:eek:



Dreams do come true...:)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*tackles Josh and pins him down* You wanna say that again, sissy boy?
HAHA JOSH :lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Fine, 🤬 you then 🤬.

Yeah, I bet you won't talk to me like that this summer. You'll catch a beatdown!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

can i jion ??????


:reallyodd



God NO dude!...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yeah, I bet you won't talk to me like that this summer. You'll catch a beatdown!

HA! Me catch a beatdown? Highly unlikely. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

can i jion ??????

no! go wang yourself in the corner! ;)
 
:rotfl:
 
Alright, well I gotta go now...:nervous:



Bye Jessica;), maniac, Noc, Punk, and Dess...:D


I'll talk to you all later...:)
 
Originally posted by Josh



:reallyodd



God NO dude!...:nervous:

I second that. I don't think I could handle two guys at once anyway.
 
i need an opinion... what would you do if you were me...

My 17 year old brother called me a while ago... He asked me if i would consider lending him my Integra for his Prom night... I'm quite confused... as i remember my prom night...
 
Ah, Josh said no goodbye to me, he clearly hates me :(
 
Originally posted by Josh
Alright, well I gotta go now...:nervous:



Bye Jessica;), maniac, Noc, Punk, and Dess...:D


I'll talk to you all later...:)
cya bro... :fro:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Alright, well I gotta go now...:nervous:



Bye Jessica;), maniac, Noc, Punk, and Dess...:D


I'll talk to you all later...:)
Laters man...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Alright, well I gotta go now...:nervous:



Bye Jessica;), maniac, Noc, Punk, and Dess...:D


I'll talk to you all later...:)

See ya, Josh ;)
 
bye Josh!
 
and plz guyz,call me DessMann...

its my nickname..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back