How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
i need an opinion... what would you do if you were me...

My 17 year old brother called me a while ago... He asked me if i would consider lending him my Integra for his Prom night... I'm quite confused... as i remember my prom night...



I would be the cool older brother and lend it...;)


Inform him that if ANYTHING is messed up his face will be equally damaged, and that there is to be NO drinking what-so-ever if he is going to borrow it...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yeah, yeah, yeah.. you'll see.
id listen to her viper,women have magical elf powers..
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ah, Josh said no goodbye to me, he clearly hates me :(



Sorry, I didn't realize you were still here cause I hadn't seen a recent post by you...:)


Bye MistaX...:D
 
Im off too... Well for a bit. I dont know mabye ill be back on later. :D :D bye everyone.
 
I still think you hate me.
 
Originally posted by Josh




I would be the cool older brother and lend it...;)


Inform him that if ANYTHING is messed up his face will be equally damaged, and that there is to be NO drinking what-so-ever if he is going to borrow it...

:lol: nice one... i'm gonna think about it... it's only in a few months!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

id listen to her viper,women have magical elf powers..

elf powers? pfffft :lol: I aint scared of her.
 
well im going to another thread for a bit be right back dudes...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


elf powers? pfffft :lol: I aint scared of her.
ever wonder how women know when you are lieing??
 
trust me the women have a spy,hes a elf,and his name is fobo
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

ever wonder how women know when you are lieing??

:reallyodd I never have to worry about that cuz I never lie. :smilewink
 
What a lie ^^
 
that is the womens magical elf powers....
 
man that M&Ms ad cracks me up!!! :rotfl:
 
fobo,is probably spying on you right now to see if you are cheating on your girl....

im referring to you cyber sexers out there
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd I never have to worry about that cuz I never lie. :smilewink

:rotfl: Yeah, ok.. I believe THAT one.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


:rotfl: Yeah, ok.. I believe THAT one.
he must not lie cause fobo didnt bend him over yet..
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
fobo,is probably spying on you right now to see if you are cheating on your girl....

im referring to you cyber sexers out there

Yep, yep.. he definitely does spy work like that. I know this for a fact.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yep, yep.. he definitely does spy work like that. I know this for a fact.
yeah my girlfriend let me in on your womens secret..
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yep, yep.. he definitely does spy work like that. I know this for a fact.

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd:reallyodd

You just will not learn. How many times do I have to tell you not to look at me like that?
 
Im hungry, anyone got some good food?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You just will not learn. How many times do I have to tell you not to look at me like that?

:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im hungry, anyone got some good food?

steak and rice... good enough?

else, Mickey Dee's still open...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back