How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake. :)
 
Woo....Swat 3 is fun :D
 
Well, a girl's gonna call me so bye guys. ;)
 
Guess not. I'm all alone now. Damnit. :mad:
 
:yawn:
 
eek3.gif
 
Now that's just indecent....
 
New avatar, thanks. *yoink*
 
I don't whether to luahg or just throw up.
 
Whoops, i meant to type laugh not "luahg". :p

Well, i gotta go, bye Tatinee and maniac. :)
 
well tatinee is on :)
and viper :)
and GC :)
and me :(
 
Yeah, I'm here, but now I'm leaving. I'm bored out of my MIND b/c SOMEONE is being very quiet, so I'm outta here. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow night.
 
the answer to the question in the title- a lot lol
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Yeah, I'm here, but now I'm leaving. I'm bored out of my MIND b/c SOMEONE is being very quiet, so I'm outta here. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow night.
:( well ok cya later woman :)
 
om it is boring in here,what to talk about???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back