How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE
Yeah, I'm here, but now I'm leaving. I'm bored out of my MIND b/c SOMEONE is being very quiet, so I'm outta here. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow night.

Awww man dont leave. :cry:
 
:( that is dissappointing cause i just got here
 
Tada, X is here!
 
And no one else is.....
 
Damn...
 
I'm gonna figure something out to attract people to these forums...
 
who's actually alive around here?
 
hey its friday,see you later at night cya guyz..
 
Dammit, i think i'm getting a cold....
 
Tada, im back again, because theres people here now :D
 
i'm back too! gettin ready to watch Malaysia Qualifiying...
 
So........How bout them......Umm.......Well how bout that weather?
 
in Malaysia? last time i checked, it was 35 Celcius there... i have no idea how much it is in Farenheit... but it's really hot!
 
water boils at 100C. so ya figure its like 80 over there (dealing with my **** math skills)
 
highly possible... we don't use Farenheits anymore here... metric system nowadays...
 
Bye bye, i got to bed now. :zzz:
 
bye GC!
 
lata GC
 
man i'm bored tonight... i have no idea what to do!

F1 is starting in 2 minutes! good thing!
 
Yea that is a good thing :)
 
36 celcius in Malaysia right now!!!
 
the sky makes it look like it's gonna rain over there...
 
Rain eh.......
 
well, if i recall to last year's race... rain is a small word... Down pour is more like it!
 
Well.....Im bored.....
 
you're not alone...
 
I think imma play Swat 3 or somethin, i dunno wtf to do.....
 
Damnit i dunno what to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back