How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a good thing about me?
 
Wooo
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Is it a good thing about me?

Not a bad thing, certainly ;)
 
wo
kinda slow here eh
good thing i got my hw to take care of too
 
Ok damn homework's gotta be done.
 
These 2 damn songs are an Engima......
2 Songs mysteriously appeared on my playlist, and they arnt "normal" songs. Hell it's kinda like techno, but it makes your brain work to try and understand the non-understandable. Or maybe im just taking it too seriously....
 
The one before the Rammstein song.
 
I'll play them both after this song.
 
Good Evening GTP! Long time no see... if anyone remembers me... ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
Good Evening GTP! Long time no see... if anyone remembers me... ;)
WOW!!!! MAN!!!! I HAVENT SEE YOU FOREVER!! WELCOME BACK!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Hey Mag :D Welcome home :)
 
Whats up MistaX?? Hey my SIM's is working good. Thanks man.
 
Whats up StevieMo
 
Well anyways guys.. Ill be right back i need to take a shower.
 
Noct. U STINK! Literaly :D :D :D :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
Good Evening GTP! Long time no see... if anyone remembers me... ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHOA! Hey man hows it going?
 
Thanks guys... I miss it here. I am currently at school in between classes. Anything new with you guys?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
Thanks guys... I miss it here. I am currently at school in between classes. Anything new with you guys?

Hey man, how you doing? Things cool here with me - still using GTP as a means of distracting myself from working on my site. But now F1 has started, me and vat_man are having the F1 chats again.
 
Cool Cool... Work has not slowed down one bit yet. My vacation is next week I can not wait. Sit back and totally not think about anything is going to be wonderful!!!
 
I see I have finally been knocked out of the top ten. Kinda sad... I worked so hard for that 7th or 8th spot. :(
 
I'm keepin your seat warm :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I'm keepin your seat warm :D

Its all good, don't think I will be joining that list anytime soon. I am a has been. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back