How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DLed a good song today. Drowning Pool - Tear Away.
 
Originally posted by Brian P
I DLed a good song today. Drowning Pool - Tear Away.

I have that cd. Its pretty good.

I've been DLing nothin but entrances themes from WCW and WWF today.
 
i'm not here.... i'm not here...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I have that cd. Its pretty good.

I've been DLing nothin but entrances themes from WCW and WWF today.

What ya got????

Steve Austins alliance theme is one of my favs.
 
So what's up?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


What ya got????

Steve Austins alliance theme is one of my favs.

So far I have:
WWF - Chris Jericho (old countdown)
WWF - Hardy Boys
WWF - Too Cool
WWF - The Rock
WWF - The Rock {unreleased Version}
WWF Aggression - Big Show Theme
WWF Aggression - Kane Theme
WWF Aggression - Know Your Role - Method Man (T
WWF Aggression - Run DMC & The Kings - DX
WWF Aggression - Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Godfather Theme)

and the ones recently DLed:
WCW - Goldberg
WCW - NWO (Black and White)
WCW - NWO Wolfpack
WWF - Stone Cold (Disturbed Theme)
WWF - RVD (Breaking Point theme)
WWF - Smackdown Theme (Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
 
maniac1.jpg


:fdevil:
 
Hello everybody!!!!
 
Hey Viper, what's up?
 
Hello again everyone. :)
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Hey Viper, what's up?

Nutin much. Just sittin here playin Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero and DLing some songs.
 
Notice my avatar yet? :D
 
I like your new status GC :haha:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Nutin much. Just sittin here playin Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero and DLing some songs.

Cool. I'm working on Fantasy F1 and submitting my site to search engines (yawn!)
 
Its good to see I'm not in dead last in Fantasy F1. Im actualy in the top 50% :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its good to see I'm not in dead last in Fantasy F1. Im actualy in the top 50% :D

Up 22 places - you had a good week!
 
Heya Stevie :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I like your new status GC :haha:

Thanks. I've seen a lot of people with "GTP's" something or other. So i just put this since i couldn't think of anything. :)


Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Hmm NSX. Nice.

Thanks. :)
 
Wow, PR has exactly 996 posts this month. Quite cool :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wow, PR has exactly 996 posts this month. Quite cool :)

Your noticing that number says something about you!!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back