How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name that Tune!

I guess I'll give the lines, Im gonna start easy :D

#1
And it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around
 
easy? if you don't listen to radio, it's not that easy...
 
This song is kinda old...
 
Hint: Im listening to it right now ;)
 
Man this **** is freaky. I just got an IM from some girl here in the same city as me. She also told me that she is going to the high school I used to go to. :eek:
 
no idea... :confused:
 
no clue... dont got ur station on my list right now either... and dont feel like chekin it out
 
Its Metallica- King Nothing.

I guess i have to go REALLY easy on you's
 
Next song:
I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortunes
I'd be a heavenly person today
 
it's because i don't listen to Metallicrap... washed out 80's music doesn't interest me...
 
PR you got a guess?
 
not really...

i'm thinking the Presidents of the United States of America, but i'm totally wrong...
 
Im back....
 
Orgy- Blue Monday.. I have to go REALLY easy on you morons :)

Next:
I don't think you trust in my
Self-righteous suicide,
I cry, when angels deserve to die
In my self-righteous suicide,
I cry, when angels deserve to die
 
damn!!! :mad: i know that one!!! :mad:

Papa Roach??? i can't remember the name of the song... (stupid memory blanks)
 
No its not a Roach song...
 
Well we got the Band! :)
 
Name of the song: Chop Suey

Next Song:
God pains me, the more I see the life, who wants to see?
God told me, I've already got the life, oh I say...
God pains me, the more I see the life, who wants to see?
God told me, I've already got the life, oh I say...
 
something that's easy for you might not be easy for everyone!

try this one... easy for me (and Stevie) but i doubt you'll get it right the first time!

where are all the stupid people from? and how did they get to be so dumb? bred on purple mountain range, feed amber waves of grains, to lesser human beings, zero feelings...
 
Hey guys, ill come and play in a minute.. i gotta get offline for a sec
 
that last one is from KoRN... but i can't put my finger on the title...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
that last one is from KoRN... but i can't put my finger on the title...
Got The Life is the title! Well at least you guys know the bands now :)
 
get the life?
 
Even though I dont like posting in here can I play the music game to? :)
 
i wasn't sure if it was the real title...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back