How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well now im disappointed. ****ing HDTV's.
I told my friend not to buy it, he spent $700 on the TV and $300 on the warrenty, over the years he'll have it he may spend in total over $2000 on cleanings
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd

The Habs suck ass

:reallyodd

not as much as your sister does

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey Mista... Well how about just a flat screen? Because i was at first looking at this 36in Toshiba for $999.

I dont think they need to be cleaned, but i could be wrong. Just stick with the big ass TVs for now, just wait 3 years, everything gets better in 3 years
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:reallyodd

not as much as your sister does

:reallyodd

:thatsodd:

Jokes on you. I dont have a sister.

:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I dont think they need to be cleaned, but i could be wrong. Just stick with the big ass TVs for now, just wait 3 years, everything gets better in 3 years
Well fine... I guess i can just get one of those Select Comfort beds. Those are very comfortable. 1,200 for a king size. :D I hope you dont have anybad news on that. Cause i have a friend who has had theres for 6 years now. And its still as comfy as the day they bought it.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:thatsodd:

Jokes on you. I dont have a sister.

:thatsodd:

ok then...
 
d'oh!
 
Get one of those old people beds, the craftmatic!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


ok then...

kkk.gif
 
damn there's nothing to do tonight...
 
BLAH!!! Give me a few... Ill be right back.
 
Stevie is being an ass.
 
hehe! the good old Red X!!!
 
You know how your being an ass, Mr Sign on.
 
:reallyodd

i don't get it...
 
If you have to ask, You're not the intended audience.
 
that's what i was guessing...
 
If you werent being an ass to MSN, MSN wouldnt be an ass to you!
 
heh... i don't have this kind of junk... nothing at all.
 
Kind of junk? :reallyodd
 
MSN, ICQ, mIRC, all that crap i don't care about...
 
Anyone interested in playing a Thread Game, kinda like name that car, sept different?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Anyone interested in playing a Thread Game, kinda like name that car, sept different?

as you wish! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back