How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh



Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that.:lol:

:D

well... he's not a girl, is he?
 
This would look pretty damn nice wit a M5 sittin on em
mvr2.jpg
 
Originally posted by Josh



Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that.:lol:

Die.
Mother****er
Die.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I wanna delete all of the messages in my message tracking folder, but I can't because I don't know which button is the DELETE button. ALl of the buttons in my folder are ****ing solid black, no words.:mad:

The farthest right button is delete.
 
I've never heard of MVR's, but they look ****ing sweet.:drool:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:D

well... he's not a girl, is he?


It's hard to tell, but I'm workin' on it.:)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
This would look pretty damn nice wit a M5 sittin on em
mvr2.jpg

BLing BLing baby!

those are at least 19 inchers... they must be heavy like hell!
 
Originally posted by Zero


The farthest right button is delete.


Woohoo, thanks Zero.:D
 
Maybe when I get it i'll leave the exterior alone... ;)
 
If I had an M5 I'd go straight to Dinan, and see what they can do with it.:drool:
 
Ive seen a Supra like that at some site, Exterior was stock, under the hood was tri-turbo :eek:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Maybe when I get it i'll leave the exterior alone... ;)


or get some of those... :D
BBS-LM-Rad_mini.jpg
 
Well as long as I dont turn my car into Uberrice.
 
Originally posted by Josh
If I had an M5 I'd go straight to Dinan, and see what they can do with it.:drool:

i'd head off to ALpina... to get a B10... :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Woohoo, thanks Zero.:D

Now gimme your car, thats payment.:p
 
I don't really know much about Alpina.:nervous:
 
Henman for me :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Well as long as I dont turn my car into Uberrice.

i don't think BBS can qualify as rice...

if so, Michael Schumacher drives a riced out Ferrari every race... :D
 
Originally posted by Zero


Now gimme your car, thats payment.:p


Oh, okay, fair enough.:lol:
 
Oh for yous that dunno what Uberrice is, its german car rice
and American cars are Riceburgers
 
Originally posted by Josh
I don't really know much about Alpina.:nervous:

think of it as BMW's TRD, or Mazdaspeed, or Mugen... personnal tuning company, much like Ruf is to Porsche
 
Originally posted by Josh



Oh, okay, fair enough.:lol:

U gonna drive it up here or am I gonna have to send a flatbed to get it?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Speaking of Mazda's...

What? Your S2K got its ass kicked by a 323?
 
Originally posted by Zero


U gonna drive it up here or am I gonna have to send a flatbed to get it?


No fladbeds. It'll be a covered transport or nothing.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


What? Your S2K got its ass kicked by a 323?


No, one of those mini-vans, the MVP I think?:confused:






Anyways, smartass, I was going to post a pic of an older body style RX7 convert. with a huge ****ing blower sticking out of the hood.
 
No vids of the ITR?:confused::D
 
speaking of Mazdas, here's a nice Protege MP3 with Volk SE37s...
 
Originally posted by Josh
No vids of the ITR?:confused::D

these were taken this weekend... the ITR was still in the shop, waiting for parts (which i'll get tomorrow) so that's why i didn't run it...

i didn't do those clips, the guy only takes the fastest cars, or the sleepers...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back