How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Dont you have it? Maybe I'm thinkin of someone else.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Yes. Dont you have it? Maybe I'm thinkin of someone else.
Sorry i was doing something.. Yeah i have it.
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
I'm going to bed. Later y'all.
Laters.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Sorry i was doing something.. Yeah i have it.

I'm tryin to remember if it was you or someone else that wanted to play against me on UT. :confused:
 
30 minute endurance races with 3 ppl that drive like poo is quite boring.
My only real opponent was the AI M3
 
i was doing good
till you hit me from the back and everything went to **** from there
 
:lol:
What was that? End of 2nd lap?
 
yup
haha
then i started doin good again... and missed a pit stop and screwed myself over again
 
Originally posted by MistaX
30 minute endurance races with 3 ppl that drive like poo is quite boring.
My only real opponent was the AI M3

:lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
30 minute endurance races with 3 ppl that drive like poo is quite boring.
My only real opponent was the AI M3
Ha.. if i was in there i would have givin you some comp... But NOOOO The game had to crash on me...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I'm tryin to remember if it was you or someone else that wanted to play against me on UT. :confused:
Yeah i think that was me.. But that was back in the day when i was at my best. I probl... suck now. :(
 
I took results pics:
xwins.jpg

theylose.jpg
 
ya
but im outta here... getting to tired for my likings
later guys
 
i woulda been 5th but i just started doin donutes for the last minute
 
You got beat by an Integra :rolleyes:
 
I was still in the race???? What was my car doing??
 
i almost had a complete lap on him when i started screwing around... i tried takin you out too mista but i barely missed
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah i think that was me.. But that was back in the day when i was at my best. I probl... suck now. :(

Damn. Oh well.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Damn. Oh well.
I will still play you though... :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
ya
but im outta here... getting to tired for my likings
later guys

Later Stevie.
 
Will anyone at that party your going to have C&C Tiberian sun??? Ill kick anyones butt at that game. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Will anyone at that party your going to have C&C Tiberian sun??? Ill kick anyones butt at that game. :)

I dont know about that game. There are only three games on the list to be played there and they are: Jedi Knight II, UT, and CS. I'm sure there will be other games but those three are for sure.
 
CS? I'll kick your ass in CS.
 
Whats CS???
 
Counter Strike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back