How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? I never heard of it?
 
Its only the most popular multiplayer game.
 
Well i still have never heard of it. Anyways find out if there will be anyone playing C&C v_m okay?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well i still have never heard of it. Anyways find out if there will be anyone playing C&C v_m okay?

Ok I'll try. If nobody is then I'll just download the game off WinMX or somethin and play you. :)
 
Le Mans is tomarrow :eek:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Le Mans is tomarrow :eek:
Take my name off the very bottom of your sig Mista. Im just as good as PR and SMo.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Take my name off the very bottom of your sig Mista. Im just as good as PR and SMo.

:thatsodd:
 

Attachments

  • winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 20
I could prolly do better even though I dont have the game.
 
That doesnt count, stupid Diablo had to die on me.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I could prolly do better even though I dont have the game.
Bring it on. :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That doesnt count, stupid Diablo had to die on me.
 

Attachments

  • win.no2.jpg
    win.no2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 52
Hey VC...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Bring it on. :p

Oh I will next Sunday 😈, thats if anyones available to play.
 
That doesnt count eather, PR had to stop right in my line and i drove under him, damaged my car all to hell..
 
Yep... Im not too sure if ill be here. But i might be.
 
Alright that newbie crap isnt funny anymore. :mad:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yep... Im not too sure if ill be here. But i might be.

I hope you will so I can []\/\/|\| j00. :D
 
newbie.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That doesnt count eather, PR had to stop right in my line and i drove under him, damaged my car all to hell..
and the other 2 times you killed the game right before the states came up so i could not get a picture of it???? Oh well you just wont come to terms that i won a few game. But i know i did so BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
and the other 2 times you killed the game right before the states came up so i could not get a picture of it???? Oh well you just wont come to terms that i won a few game. But i know i did so BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol:

Ok Mr M3.
Ok Mr Wonderful Endurance Race witch he didnt even finish
Ok Mr All our cars drove thru yours in the Demo Derby.
 
Shut up MistaX. I might download that game...
 
VC you're on dialup, you cant :p
 
Nevermind. On my 56k it will take 56 hours! :eek:
 
It woulda took Josh 21 Hours.
No lie :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back