How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Moby Dick's number? I think it was 735...
 
no it was the 935 or the 930.
 
as for me I'm ok but consatpated very much.
 
:lol: Zero, you're weird!
 
yea, wot's that pr, mista,& zero were fighting over?
 
*cough*Don't look in the GT3 forum Zero*sneeze*
 
Originally posted by kyle
yea, wot's that pr, mista,& zero were fighting over?

They are bidding against eachother on ebay, word has it it's a dildo...
 
Yes, one more.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


They are bidding against eachother on ebay, word has it it's a dildo...
i thought they were fightin over scgt.
 
We werent fighting damnit!
 
Nope, they're fighting over a dildo...

w00t! 3000 w00t!
 
Lol@MistaX
 
true but u guyz said to each other that they were dum.
 
You are dumb kyle, now, are we fighting?
 
gee, it wasn't too long ago i was at a measley 900 posts.
 
snoopie i think we are fighting.
 
Oh, ok troy.
 
Where's Zero?! I want to show him my title!
 
I just said I thought they were talking about some SCGT race, never new they were biddin over a didlo.
 
I bet he's hiding in the Official GTP Races Forum or something.
 
Well, they are.
 
Originally posted by kyle
I just said I thought they were talking about some SCGT race, never new they were biddin over a didlo.
stfu.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back