How much are YOU willing to pay for Stealth cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EstonianBeast
  • 54 comments
  • 4,729 views
I suggest a mod lock...........

Maybe, but most of us are discussing the OP's thread title 'How much are YOU willing to pay for stealth cars?'

Some wants to pay alot, some nothing, some wants it cheap etc...

So it's not that off topic... Yet...
 
the guy has advertised that he is looking to sell them and said the price and that he thinks its worth it. If that isnt advertising i dont know what is. I might sound alittle extreme but i really do think he is taking liberties with it.
 
If you only want the cars then do a price search. You can get now, if you do a good search in the inet, for around 100€ the complete Signature Edition (new) from some shops.

Then keep your code & sell the box including everything on ebay. You should get a good deal with it. Better as for the eBay rip of prices for the codes. :)👍
 
no not at all, ill make a selling thread somewhere and this will just stay as it is. Just wanted to know how much is people willing to pay.
 
I would pay $20, that's more than a dollar per car which is ******** because it's just data that should have been included anyways, plus I would not have the benefit of owning the limited edition so in my eyes they're worth no more..
 
no not at all, ill make a selling thread somewhere and this will just stay as it is. Just wanted to know how much is people willing to pay.

You have said if anyone is interested then PM you. This thread i think really is a bit of a liberty
 
I think the Stealth and Chrome Line cars should be purchasable on the PlayStation Store. 10 USD for all Stealth, 10 USD for all Chrome Line. That would be nice.
 
You should get for the Stealth Code from the Signature Edition (6 cars) around 40€. That would be a fair deal. ;)

But if you have single DLC codes, then they might be already expired = worthless.

eBay Germany: http://shop.ebay.de/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=stealth+dlc&_sacat=See-All-Categories
eBay UK: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=stealth+dlc&_sacat=See-All-Categories
eBay US: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=stealth+dlc&_sacat=See-All-Categories
 
I think the Stealth and Chrome Line cars should be purchasable on the PlayStation Store. 10 USD for all Stealth, 10 USD for all Chrome Line. That would be nice.

It's really taking a jab at the community though imo.. I hate DLC tbh
 
It's not only the color. ;)

1.) they are "limited". No duplication like with all the other cars.
2.) all should have better power/grip/handling compared with the stanard ones.
I don't know if this applies to all, but they cost less for an engine rebuild too. I ragged the ar$e off my stealth GTR in B spec and a full engine rebuild only cost 250cr, the same as an oil change.

Mind you, all those OCD collectors out there with 0 mile stealths aren't really going to care about that, are they?

As for the OP's question, I'd pay £9.99 for the full set of stealth & chromeline, although considering how much other dlc is, I'd expect them to be twice that, if indeed they're ever available.

PS I wish I'd not been such a cheapskate when it came to buying the game in the first place!
 
I don't know if this applies to all, but they cost less for an engine rebuild too. I ragged the ar$e off my stealth GTR in B spec and a full engine rebuild only cost 250cr, the same as an oil change.

Mind you, all those OCD collectors out there with 0 mile stealths aren't really going to care about that, are they?

Yes, rebuilds are peanuts with the Stealth cars. Good if you want everytime a "fresh" car. :dopey:👍

The 0 mile thingy is only for standard cars interesting. DLC cars can't be traded. :)

As for the OP's question, I'd pay £9.99 for the full set of stealth & chromeline, although considering how much other dlc is, I'd expect them to be twice that, if indeed they're ever available.

PS I wish I'd not been such a cheapskate when it came to buying the game in the first place!

If you don't get them now, then they are gone. The demand makes the price. ;)

And i bet they won't be purchaseable via PSN later. It's a limited DLC campaign. It's like with Ferrari. Do you think they would ever roll out a Enzo #400? :lol:
 
Yeah... But I really doubt PD is every gonna release the Stealth cars that came with the Signature edition as a DLC... If so, the price should be the same as the Signature edition, minus the price of the game. Or else it would be unfair for those who payed full price for the Signature edition, including me.

What they could do is make a 'new' set of stealth cars IF they are gonna make any in the first place...

Every time I see a stealth car thread someone tries to make this point. 👎

I am one of those crazy people willing to pay the eBay value. I would buy a NTSC signiture edition right now no problem (I wish :drool:). My only problem is there is no Stealth cars for me on eBay its all for you PAL people. So just be happy you guys at least have the option. On top of that its so easy to find a PAL person with all 6 stealth cars, while I have never met a NTSC person, not even one. So game share is out of the question.

And on a side note I have redeemed expired codes and its worked. I can't find my post but I took pictures. I will look harder if someone actually finds a code to buy.
 
@HOODFIELD: first yes, thought the same. :lol:👍

To the Signature Edition: yes, as US boy i would feel a bit ripped off. But your US box is cheaper as the EU one.

And we got on the other side ripped off with the Collectors Edition. Look at this, no GT-R model & no keychain in the EU box. :scared:

ss_preview_gtce1.jpg.jpg


Gran_Turismo_5_Apex_Fahrermagazin.jpg


Btw. is in the US Signature Edition the SLS or the GT-R?
 
@ ZeGermanBastorD

GT-R like in the picture for US.

The overpriced PAL Collectors Edition makes just about as much sense as the NO Signature Edition in America.

I have learned my lesson out of all this though. For GT6 I will be doing my research on what region of the game I should be buying. Pretty naive of me to automatically assume the US edition would be my best choice. :sly:


the guy has advertised that he is looking to sell them and said the price and that he thinks its worth it. If that isnt advertising i dont know what is. I might sound alittle extreme but i really do think he is taking liberties with it.

Oh and the OP cracks me up: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210660
 
no buck to a private person...

if they come as DLC i would pay bit money
 
I honestly don't care if there is no more "stealth" cars ever!
I would much rather pay for car packs with REAL racing cars or road cars.
With all the obvious omissions from GT5 we should surely get them before anymore more daft GT cars :)
 
no not at all, ill make a selling thread somewhere and this will just stay as it is. Just wanted to know how much is people willing to pay.

It's okay then. Sorry for being a bit picky before. I think we will have a nice discussion as long you keep your word 👍

Signuture Edition is only for people with PAL's :lol:
 
Every time I see a stealth car thread someone tries to make this point. 👎

I am one of those crazy people willing to pay the eBay value. I would buy a NTSC signiture edition right now no problem (I wish :drool:). My only problem is there is no Stealth cars for me on eBay its all for you PAL people. So just be happy you guys at least have the option. On top of that its so easy to find a PAL person with all 6 stealth cars, while I have never met a NTSC person, not even one. So game share is out of the question.

And on a side note I have redeemed expired codes and its worked. I can't find my post but I took pictures. I will look harder if someone actually finds a code to buy.

Amen brutha... We got screwed!
 
I think about $9.99 for all the Stealth, Chrome Line, and other DLC cars seems about right to me.
 
Last edited:
Back