How We'd Fix GT Sport's Mileage Exchange

I mentioned a while ago, making manufacturer specific items available. Say, the Gazoo Racing steering wheel from the Gr.4 Toyota 86.

It would be available for any Toyota/Lexus vehicle. How sweet it would be to add on the AE86!

Bring back the Original Equipment(OE) wheel option.
Fitting a set of Ford GT40 wheels to the Shelby GT350, would be cool.

Indeed, the easiest thing are the original decals. Once I choose to create a livery, the switch decal in the MiEx, isn't the same as the ones in the original livery.

There's plenty PD could do, to keep players interests high.

The ability to buy extra spins on the Daily There-Are-Seriously-People-Unironically-Defending-This-One-Car-Per-Day-Reward-System Wheel. Perhaps have it be available in several tiers, with the cheapest one being essentially hail Marying it and the most expensive one being guaranteed a prize car worth more than 10 million credits?

I realise this is basically premium-tier lootboxes (which is a bad thing), but if it - even in the slightest - helps fix the reward system for the substantial amount of players that percieve it as broken beyond belief, it's an improvement.

I can't imagine it'd be particularly hard to implement either.

(oh boy, am I looking forward to seeing what sort of response this will have had in the morning)

When it comes to paint chips I wish we got the paint chip if we bought or won the car. Really I just want a Bleu Alpine paint chip. Or maybe some VGT colors. As for the cars you can buy there make the turnover rate higher or at least up the selection. Maybe offer one safety car, one Group 3 road car and one Group B road car at any given time and change them daily. I've been collecting every homologation special color and the Evo and Atenza have still never been offered in more than one color.

As well as user liveries being purchased for MiEx points (translated to credits at the other end) PD should also add official liveries they made when a car is released, such as the Gr2 Lexus SC430 as that had loads of alternate liveries. Also add special liveries such as the Nations Cup X2014 colour schemes and the unique liveries on the AI they have in GT League races.
Also add official race overalls and helmets. It seems they just rely upon the public to create everything!

The posibilities with the Mileage Exchange is almost unlimited, but yet it is unfortunately. This could've been the place to sell customization parts for the cars, like body parts, interior, wings, mechanical parts... you name it. If we could use those MiEx points by getting that, I think this game would've gained a whole lot more attention. But in the end, it's a game focusing on E-sports. So I guess it will make more sense to get it in GT7, if it ever comes out.

You have cool ideas.

Maybe use your contacts and interviews to adress these points finally to polyphony.

Mileage shop is as pointless these days as daily workout gift.

And as long as they don‘t fix that or add weekly challenges, more and more people will leave the game.

In terms of „games as a service“ polyphony is still in kindergarden :yuck:

I simple idea would be what RallyMotten said. Spend some points and you get a spin on the wheel but separate them into classes
so you pay say 1000 points for an N100 roll, 2000 for N200 and so on. 15000 for GR.4, 30000 for Gr.3 you get the idea.

Last edited:
This is a great idea.
I really hate waiting for an entire week for new rims and colors, just to find out that I already have all of them.

A great idea could be to be able to sell those Special Colors and rims you don't use that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileage Exchange One of the main reasons I grind for points in GT League.

I love this feature but wish it had more to offer.

The GT-R Safety car should also pop up once in a while.

They could a add a "custom shop" for liveries. Drop your car off, check out some sample liveries, choose who you want and that designer makes a livery for you. Pay the livery makers some Cr.
If they are popular, your car would be in the shop for a couple weeks, like real life. ;)

This was a great article, and one of the aspects of this game that needs improvement. New wheels, more factory colors, new cars, even updates or new versions of cars currently in-game (Huracan Performante? C7 Z06? Mustang GT350?); all could get those of us who are slipping away re-engaged.

They need to get rid of the 5-figure cap if they added significantly more content worth purchasing with exchange points. Like the credit limit it's lazy programming.

Speaking of content to purchase with exchange points, the NA MX-5 Really highlights how broken the wheel restrictions are for each car. Unless there's licensing restrictions there's no reason to limit what wheels you can put on each car.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree about the typeface, mostly because of the decal uploader. With even the most basic free SVG converter like I tend to use (and a site like this to help with size conversion), pretty much anyone can upload any text in any typeface they want for whatever purpose. Want to cosplay as a team run by a Audi Dealership? Want to make a Ferrari Parody? Want to turn up that passive aggressive energy towards a certain company, you can do that right now and already have them skewed, stretched or extended to your liking.

Fix the penalty system. I could care less about the fluff anymore. When people run through you, make your rating go down, and don't get penalized, its not racing.

While I totally agree (especially after the shenanigans I've seen both last night and earlier today), wrong thread for that.

I'm not sure I agree about the typeface, mostly because of the decal uploader. With even the most basic free SVG converter like I tend to use (and a site like this to help with size conversion), pretty much anyone can upload any text in any typeface they want for whatever purpose. Want to cosplay as a team run by a Audi Dealership? Want to make a Ferrari Parody? Want to turn up that passive aggressive energy towards a certain company, you can do that right now and already have them skewed, stretched or extended to your liking.

While I totally agree (especially after the shenanigans I've seen both last night and earlier today), wrong thread for that.

I know, I know. But of all the things that really need fixed in this game, it's the most glaring. It just never improves, and just ruins the whole experience for me anymore. Racing AI is boring to me as the prizes are lame, and I don't even bother with weekly races anymore either. Been a longtime supporter since the original game, and it just saddens me.

But yes, the mileage is also a joke. I have 100k and nothing to even spend it on, except the 15th different shade of pink.

i1MVklE.png

I feel like PD had some bold intentions with MiEx however the thing was pretty much done say 6-9 months after release depending on how you take the content.

I would scarcely believe they would think 2 x pace cars and 7 x Gr3 road cars would be enough to sustain the entire life of the game.

I like the wheels and at 100 points, what is the point I guess? They're so cheap its like spending 10c on something in real life.

I dont care too much for poses and decals and paint and helmets (and at 2,000.... yikes).

18 months down the track I cant believe we're saying "is this all there is?"

They need 7 new cars... they need a slew of wheels like even a subset of the stuff in GT6.

I'd like to fix the win-a-car roulette too. The sheer frustration of winning yet another Gr.3 Mustang (nice as it is) was too much. Consequently, I disengaged, meaning I now don't have the in-game cash to buy some of the great cars in the game, and what's more if I spend my real $$ on a 956 Porsche and then win one I'm going to be having a conniption of the first order.

Fix: Don't win a car already in your garage or won already (so if you win one, delete it, it doesn't come back). That way there's actually some progress in the garage relating to the completion of races. Such a simple fix...

In "Discover" section, I'm agree to add a tool with the most downloaded livery/sticker/...
But not the most reposted, to be clear, lot of creators push people to like and repost their works despite an honest look at the creation itself.

To me, you can pay 500/1000Mi a livery, and the creator receive some credits. And maybe 100Mi a sticker.

Another for the Safety & Gr.3 Road cars. MAybe a CAr of the Week. The Super Formula Gr.X is this Saturday. How about displaying it MiEx and discounting the price to 500k, for the week leading up to race day?

If they wanted to be bros they'd put like maybe a high roller car in MiEx for say 10,000 points... instead of wasting time grinding cash... grind points.
Oh, for sure. Still wasting time grinding though. A Daily Race won't get me much Cr. and points. Still takes(me) a while to accumulate 10k points.

Back